Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guide says :( on Cleffa, what does that mean, cause i caught one on route 2.. it also says there's panpour there, but i cant find any, can someone please confirm this?

Yeah, i had a Clefable on my team on v6, so you re right about Cleffa, route 2 has both those mons mentioned, Panpour is time related encounter tho, i believe~I ran into few Panpours in the afternoon(day encounter?) on route 2~

Edited by TimTim

Yeah, i had a Clefable on my team on v6, so you re right about Cleffa, route 2 has both those mons mentioned, Panpour is time related encounter tho, i believ

hmm. maybe a fairy type's not a bad idea for me as well. :D anyways, thanks for the heads-up, but if do you happen to know what time/part of day Panpour appears?

hmm. maybe a fairy type's not a bad idea for me as well. :D anyways, thanks for the heads-up, but if do you happen to know what time/part of day Panpour appears?

Either morning or afternoon, cause i recall the day being bright

I hope you are not thinking of adding Panpour to your team, awful, Seaking is way better

Edited by TimTim

Either morning or afternoon, cause i recall the day being bright

I hope you are not thinking of adding Panpour to your team, awful, Seaking is way better

LOL. just trying out some water types. anyway thank you Ukitake-taichou :)

Okay. I give up trying to find that water monkey. My dreams of a monkey mono-run is over. :(

Okay. I give up trying to find that water monkey. My dreams of a monkey mono-run is over. :(

I just reopened my Rejuv to reset time to morning/afternoon to test out, turns out v6 has removed water monkey and has been replaced with Pansear, sorry for the misinfo

• Veterans

Sorry for the long wait, but I've finally updated the lists again!

tfw school and flower parade happen and i keep forgetting again after i think about that i should probably update this post

Edited by Zumi
  • Upvote 2

Yeah, I went through that part, but when I talk to the Captain he only offers to go to Gearen or go to Terajuma Island/Secret Shore, and Mawile isn't listed as caught in my Pokedex, so I couldn't have accidentally released it. Did you only have to have five Pokemon in your party to get it?

Yeah, I went through that part, but when I talk to the Captain he only offers to go to Gearen or go to Terajuma Island/Secret Shore, and Mawile isn't listed as caught in my Pokedex, so I couldn't have accidentally released it. Did you only have to have five Pokemon in your party to get it?

Seems like you already missed it since youre already that far in the game. The captain will offer it after you battle Melia on the ship IIRC. So i dunno if that's the only time you can get it or a glitch.

Elgyem is N/A here, but as per v6.2 Elgyem is there in the Hidden Library, with the light prophecy statue. You have to go there before before doing the main plot there when you first entered the library. I assume he goes away because I didn't get it on my first playthrough or i forgot that I killed it. Anyways just confirming he's still on v6.2 :)

• 2 weeks later...

About Eevee in V6.... is it only available from that random starter machine? If so... that's going to be painful getting the right nature.

So far, yes, eevee is only available as a starter, but you can always soft reset the event ditto for desirable IVs and nature and mine an everstone to breed the eevee