Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

Is there a way to get Frillish before getting surf? Or did it get "water encounters" wrong?

I think fishing should be fine too. I got mine prior surf with fishing (since I tanked Politoed's rain with jellicent in valarie fight)

I think fishing should be fine too. I got mine prior surf with fishing (since I tanked Politoed's rain with jellicent in valarie fight)

Really? Can someone confirm this please? I tried fishing like 6 times on that water and only got Woopers. Hopefully you'll be right.

So pokemon still don't have 6th gen move pools? This worries me because I want rock slide on aggron.

also which TMs does every gym gives you?

edit: Will start a new run and I would gladly take any answers/

Edited by Revengercm

What are you talking about? ORAS learnsets have been implemented already.

but I don't mean adding the moves they learn in 6th gen but also reducing the level it learns it, which for most of them they learn their good moves 20 lvls earlier.

Oh, hmm. Thought it would be on there.

Not gonna spoil it for ya, try exploring all of the buildings in Sheridan Village after doing the Carotos Mountain event. Maybe you'll find something.

Anyone know where Aron is?

I've checked Wispy Ruins from the entrance on Wispy Path, and haven't encountered one. Is it just rare?

You need rock climb but I haven't got there. What is the current lvl of your pokemon?

after what gym can you find:

swinub?

spheal?

aron?

mudkip?

Already beat Jesus Freak Angie.

I have about 17-18 L55 Pokémon waiting in my box, still stockpiling more.

You can get a Swinub before the 7th Gym Leader.

You can get Spheal in Akuwa Cave, or in the same location as Swinub (Church of Theolia)

Since you need Rock Climb for Aron, you need to beat the 7th Gym.

Mudkip you also need Rock Climb, you can find it behind a waterfall in Wispy Ruins.

Anyone know where Aron is?

Edited by TheWaddleDee