Pokemon Location Guide (Rejuvenation) [V11 Updated]

Jan

so far i've got swirlix, shiftry, pignite, vivillon, bibarel, digtrio & a noibat in my computer which i use sometimes.

all around lvl 30-33 still

also trying to fight ren before golden leaf, really hard, need to level up a little bit <_<

Edited by elisabete

I don't think so. Honedge is obviously too good. But Litwick is available as of E5, so there's the possibility for a Chandelure on your team. (It is a bit deeper into the game, but not too late!)

elisa you really need a better team. Try getting a Protean Froakie (save before fighting <what's his name> again), a Hitmonlee and maybe an Arbok since they have Glare.

I think you should save the dusk stone, the best IMO currently available is a Chandelure which you wont be able to get until your mons are 50s

yeah, this is just pokemon that i caught randomly. so far swirlix and shiftry are doing really well, and bibarel (hm slave) too, surprisingly, as he got yawn (the only way i can put frogadier to sleep. maybe i could get a butterfree as she's got sleep powder, maybe more useful than vivillon?

didn't know i could rebattle the guy with a shadow froakie, going to do that now ^^'

thanks!

Ok so I am rebattling Zetta, but he doesn't let me catch froakie as it's his pokemon.

What am I doing wrong? ;_;

Your snag machine is probably broken. It gets fixed later on, don't worry.

snag machine broken? am I missing something? have no idea what that is >_>

I am in that gold forest, just before fighting Ren. pokemon around lvl 33 but need froakie in my team. i've seen people get froakie earlier than this on youtube ;_;

• Veterans

I am in that gold forest, just before fighting Ren. pokemon around lvl 33 but need froakie in my team. i've seen people get froakie earlier than this on youtube ;_;

During the events of Carotos mountain, Madelis breaks your snag machine so you can't catch her shadow pokémon. After that, it doesn't get fixed until later in the game, but it WILL get fixed. You'll just have to keep playing until then. Afterwards you'll be able to get froakie!

The snag machine is what you use to catch Shadow Pokemon. Melia (I think?) gives it to you near the start of the game. Madelis breaks it in the Team Xen base in Carotos Mountain, so you have to catch the Froakie before then, otherwise you have to wait until it gets fixed. I think that happens around the 4th gym, not too sure.

Well I somehow missed the event that fixes it, not that it matters now since I already defeated Shadow Chestnaught and the time machine is broken besides the one event you can redo once. Guess when I start over I will have something to look forward to.

1. House in sheridan where the quest starts
2. Route 3, along the river on the side with the houses
3. Corta forest, small path next to the houses past the Kingdra bridge
4. Goldenleaf town directly south of entrance
5. Route 2 by the northen mini-lake
6.Velvet Apartment Rooftop
7.Goldenwood Forest (where the whismur event was)
8 Wispy Ruins, left of the entrance.
9. Route 4 in the half with all the Nim clones.
10. Terujuma Shore
Jan cut the fennekin event a bit, so after the goldenleaf town, is fennekin on Terujuma Shore.
You will get it after 4th gym and near 5th gym time.

Im stuck at trying to find it at wispy ruins ;L anybody got a screen shot?

Im stuck at trying to find it at wispy ruins ;L anybody got a screen shot?

Just this one.

Wispy ruins as i said is the one so is the way from goldenleaf town to route 4.

Go in the entrance, and go left. There should be the fennekin.

Just this one.

Wispy ruins as i said is the one so is the way from goldenleaf town to route 4.

Go in the entrance, and go left. There should be the fennekin.

:S so i found it at the beach....

1. House in sheridan where the quest starts
2. Route 3, along the river on the side with the houses
3. Corta forest, small path next to the houses past the Kingdra bridge
4. Goldenleaf town directly south of entrance
5. Route 2 by the northen mini-lake
6.Velvet Apartment Rooftop
7.Goldenwood Forest (where the whismur event was)
8. Terujuma Shore

so it was more like 8 steps, because after the forest i found it at the beach

Hi, I just found Gothita and it keeps faving Frisk ability. Is it only possible to get this ability? kinda wanted competitive. Got one with Modest nature so don't know if i should reset and try again or just keep this one.

• Veterans

Hi, I just found Gothita and it keeps faving Frisk ability. Is it only possible to get this ability? kinda wanted competitive. Got one with Modest nature so don't know if i should reset and try again or just keep this one.

I'd say try finding an Ability capsule and change it into competetive.

• Upvote 2

You might have to add Milotic to the list Jan:

oihEgbl.png

Although I still haven't figured out how to evolve Feebas... So maybe there just isn't any evolution method implemented at the moment? I've tried Link Heart and levelling up at different times of day while holding Prism Scale.

UPDATE: Happiness + level up + Prism Scale doesn't work either.

Edited by berlyda

Although I still haven't figured out how to evolve Feebas... So maybe there just isn't any evolution method implemented at the moment? I've tried Link Heart and levelling up at different times of day while holding Prism Scale.

I'm gonna guess that maybe Jan thought ahead. Or maybe it's more simple that what we think.

@Jan: Add "Game Corner prize" to Seel

You might have to add Milotic to the list Jan:

oihEgbl.png

WHAT!!?? You can get prism scale by pick up.

But that doesn't even stand on the ORAS Table..

If Jan didn't then had it's own one, or used for black and white 1 or 2 table. if 1, lucky egg confirmed.

Well I somehow missed the event that fixes it, not that it matters now since I already defeated Shadow Chestnaught and the time machine is broken besides the one event you can redo once. Guess when I start over I will have something to look forward to.

You can only redo the Goldenwood forest event multiple times, it's the only one you can redo, just go to the house in Gearen City and go to the machine in the back when your snag machine is fixed by Melia, it should get fixed after the Blacksteeple Prison part of the story if I remember correctly. Good luck!