Where do I go next? [REJUVENATION]

Jan

I need some advice for getting to Braixen at Blacksteeple Prison. Do I just be watch the guard patterns or is there a another way to get to the Hidden Grotto?

I want to think that the former is the only way, but I am unsure. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Stuck in Black Steeple Castle, Day 2. Just got out of the cell, but can't find out where I need to go next. Searched every inch available to me, but I can't find it. I looked for youtube videos, but they're all of previous versions. Not sure if this is a bug or I'm missing something. 

EDIT: NM, may have figured this one out.

Edited by The_Altrox
new info

30 minutes ago, Tekih said:

i got my first gym badge,and i already defeat the gang leader to get the rock smash,where i should go now?

You need to go to Amethyst cave in route 2.So go board the train and go to route 2.The train station is near Venam's house.

12 hours ago, yooorick said:

Where can you train in Grand Dream City? My mons are like low level 60s and obviously I'm getting owned by Venam.

edit: Oh nvm, guess you can lose.. xD

theres a breeder outside the pokemon center im pretty sure if you want to get your pokemon to low/mid 70s.

Spoiler

The chapter's almost over anyways, so unless you go out of your way to battle everyone in the city, getting your pokemon to level ~72 shouldn't be a problem in regards to the level cap

Edited by lolbro

Hello everyone first post here :) 

I'm a bit stuck and also scare because i'm in valor montain i just beat up kyogre talk to Ember and co. then i find the red cristale kill the scientist by activivating it.
But the problem is here, i've gone back on the entrace and realyse that i need rock smash to hit the pillar and continue my wonderful journey. 
So i came back to Terajuma to take my rock smash pokemon and go back to valor montain but now i can't activate the red christal so i don't know what to do plus I've saved the just after leaving Terajuma :'(

Hope someone can solve this have a good day :D 

Hey so im new, pretty sure you all can tell, and obviously im lost. Im at the mansion part right now and im pretty sure ive done almost everything but i still cant get into the shed by the pool. Did the trial for the maid to unlock the doors, freed the guy and venam, and even got my gothita. Am i missing something else?

1 hour ago, XcisionPlayer said:

Hey so im new, pretty sure you all can tell, and obviously im lost. Im at the mansion part right now and im pretty sure ive done almost everything but i still cant get into the shed by the pool. Did the trial for the maid to unlock the doors, freed the guy and venam, and even got my gothita. Am i missing something else?

Find the key in the hedge maze. It'll look like the bracelet you found earlier.

Okay, I've made it to the Goldleaf Forest, but I'm not finding where the Dimensional Gyrados is. Looking at some videos on yourtube, it seems he is suppose to spawn at the rock overlooking the water. I heard him yell on my way to the rock, but when I got there, he didn't show up. The explorer in me led me to check out Route 1 first where I experienced the glitch that causes Old Goldenleaf to show up. 

I had to re-enter the area from further up, but when I came back to the rock, there was no Gyrados. Not sure if this is a glitch or I missed something else that I was suppose to do. I have eleven badges at this point, so I think I would've talked to Crawli when I would've needed to. 

Edit: Just patched m game, but the problem persists

Edited by RoarkKaz

10 hours ago, CapoKitty said:

is there supposed to be an event at aquamarine cave? Because nothing seems out of place. I can't access the pool area in tesla's villa. I am after venam chases after amber.

In Tesla's house there are 2 doors.You need to go in the door that leads to the Amber's room by the pool.Not the door by the stairs.

Spoiler

capture000.thumb.PNG.8bf21c0286ffec8d0a0062e580d03fc6.PNG

6 hours ago, Yagami said:

In Tesla's house there are 2 doors.You need to go in the door that leads to the Amber's room by the pool.Not the door by the stairs.

Reveal hidden contents

capture000.thumb.PNG.8bf21c0286ffec8d0a0062e580d03fc6.PNG

Thank you Yagami. I didn't realize that there was another set of doors next to the bar.

so i dont know if this is a bug or if im just missing something but im in the hidden cave where im supposed to lazer all the boxes

every box has been lazered and i cant interact with anything else to my knowledge but i cant leave because braxien says "where are you going? we need to do this now!"

game.rxdata