The Terribly Titled Nuzlocke of Pokemon Rejuvenation: Part 3 Finale: Remember, I Wuv You (05/12/23)

Oh no the boat! All those people (i can't name) to save but there is this book i want to read and not enough time for both...book it is, why not let the others do something for once?

Zetta is related to Melia? Hmmm...time and space...hmm...i solved the mystery! Zetta is the son of Madam X who (plot twist) is Melia from the future!

Congratz to Rose for finally becoming a fully fledged Murder Machine...as someone who saw her grow from a tiny Axew i am proud

At last, the prophecy of the full grown murder dragon has come to pass, and its 1st victim shall serve as a warning for all who stand before her. 

Oh no, the Boat, it has all your favorite NPCs, like the well endowed piano lady, and................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Augustus?

Hooray, Rose is finally a Haxorus, now you won't have to worry about sending her into battle quite so much!

She has grown into such a wonderful young lady dragon, I can feel myself tearing up a bit.

You must be so proud of her!

And I can't believe you left your weak spot open, if you don't go back and save the boat so many important people will die!

Like Piano Lady and... um...

Well you should at least save Piano Lady, she has come to your rescue before so it's only fair.

Melia is way to annoying right now. Calling team Xen pathetic when her and all her "friends" got decimated by them a few episodes ago. I bet Spacea and Tiempa, whoever they are, must have told her the she's the chosen one and she is destined to save the world or some nonsense. I think she is in denial at this point because ever since she came back things have only gotten worse and worse. You lost Nim and your mom already. Who's next?

Also, I can't bring myself to hate Valerie and Adam for trusting her. For all they know she is some mysterious person who managed to infiltrate Blacksteeple and she always acts confident. They never saw her at the beginning of the game bumbling around so they have no clue she is as completely clueless as they are.

After tons of cases of luckily surviving with 1 HP,  Rose managed to make it to the evolutionary pinnacle. Nice! 

Don't get too cocky now tho, as her bulk might betray her...

Adam got on his omastar! It had swift swim so it was so fast in the water that you couldn't even see it!

Why does the game assume that you are some righteous selfless hero on pursuit of good karma?

Oh right the piano lady! I kinda forgot about her too (for some reason i was sure she stayed on the prison island)

And Adam is gone...soon it will be only you and Melia...terrifying

6 months in Germany? Does that mean 6 months with no updates?

hey this episode was pretty smooth, without much suffering. so many good things happened. 

there was actual cooperation in something for once

braixen was hurt twice and was not present in the meeting

new area unlocked (debatable)

and you know what usually follows when good things happen in tandem,  right?

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, well would you look at that, Venam's back.

Maybe she'll keep Melia busy so you won't have to deal with her quite so much... maybe.

Sounds like theses next two episodes are going to be a blast!

Hope you don't die inside too much 🙂

Shit man,  that grim forshadowing...  I can't wait xD

About rorim B, yeah  Jan thought it would be funny if he memed and put only ludicolos just to reference Mirror B.   Though it only lasted 1 version, since i fought him in v10 and his team was actually pretty competent.

Also

image.png.59c56ef3adde127569bd60df6fde0601.png

Can't wait for the next episode! Morgan Freeman is never wrong

Not that i'm complaining but why didn't Venam come with you? It's not like she is doing something important

Oh Melia can fly...well of course she can...now that your mother died i think you should just go back home Sean the allpowerful Melia will take care of everything

• 3 weeks later...

5 team members, you lost 5 team members to a workers dispute caused by a joke team intended to fill out some sub plot so the help quests could feel unified.

And for what, 2500 pokebucks and an evolutionary stone you cant even use.

At least it can't go downhill from here.... Oh God it totally can, can it.

Well, shit, that was sad.  Truth to be told thats how i usually lose mons in lockes.  Not to major battles because i go for them prepared,  but to random shit where i just blindly walk in with probably an unoptimised team.   Too bad that these reborn-esque games are all the more unforgiving in that area too. 

Alas poor Mothball,  he tried to fight the power creep but it inevitably got him in the end.  Keeping him in the team for so long (probably more out of sentiment, than anything) was an accomplishment in itself.  If he could have learned Quiver Dance he could have maybe been more resourceful.  He, Coffee and the rest will not be forgotten o7

God, I thought the end of Chapter 43 was just a joke. 

The episode started off so well too. They all hurt, but Coffee dying was the worst. She's been with you since near the beginning. I think only Rose (thank god you didn't have her on the team) and Mothball had more tenure.

I'm actually terrified to see what happens next Chapter. 

Welp...that went worse than i though

RIP Cherie - i hate mimes and fairies, Mr. Mime is now both of those things so...what to say? You were useful...that's all

RIP Coffee - never liked the Meditite line but she was with you for a long time and i know how it feels

RIP Bastion - i honestly don't even remember when you got him

RIP Pearl - that secret move was awesome if only Sean didn't forget to give you the berry it (probably) would've gone very differently

RIP Eustace - i will never forget your "totally voluntary" heroic sacrifice too bad it didn't help much but it's the thought that counts right?

Goodbye Mothball, it's sad to see two of the old guard gone in one episode but i think it was time for him, may he find his destiny (and maybe appear as the Mysterious Stranger to help Sean in his hour of need)

This is what happens when you accept the blessing of Lucifer Sean! Do you want more of your sla..ahem friends to die? Turn away from him and join the church of the only true God Lord Helix!...jk i'm atheist

Damn, just.... damn.

And there's still a second part? I am honestly worried for whatever is coming next.

I guess we should just be grateful that you didn't have Rose, I hate to think of what would have happened if you  lost her...

Rest in peace Pearl, Cherie, Bastion, Eustace, and Coffee, you're sacrifices won't be forgotten.

And I hope that wherever Mothball goes next, that he manages to find some peace.

Being the only survivor twice can't be good for him...

• Global Mods

God damn. this is why I'll never nuzlocke Reborn or Rejuvenation. Coffee was too good for this fate. 

Team AA best meme though