[POTENTIAL SPOILERS] Rejuvenation Fanworks Thread

Zumi

Now that v13's newest story gives quite an Undertale vibe and the previous one had some changes here and there, I'm starting to think of a Rejuv story but with Frisk, Undertale's MC, as the Interceptor. One of the storyline changes in v13 is how the bad future arc's climax choices are handled, so I might as well make a one-shot of how it goes with Frisk. 

For the record, Frisk is a non-binary in a male body (I'm going for Axel's) with they/them pronouns here. And before I forgot, Undertale spoiler alert. Read at your own risk. 

Spoiler

"Don't even think about doing nothing!"

Melanie's ultimatum made Melia shake in desperation. The princess had forced her to make an awfully hard choice in 30 seconds: either hand the Time Diamond to Melanie or use it to whisk her and Frisk away all the way back to right before Vivian's aborted ritual. Melia, for one, needed that Time Diamond to return to her own time. But on the other hand, she couldn't let Melanie do her deed and make everyone's lives in this timeline even more miserable. Panic ensued in her head… only to notice Frisk taking a deep breath as if they're going to say something. "It's a beautiful day outside," Frisk started their monologue, wanting to sound as serious as Sans at the start of his fight with Chara (in Frisk's body) as possible. "Crimson Sea is roaring, the castle's gloriously standing…" Frisk held Melia's hand tightly with her giving them a "Frisk, what the hell are you doing?" look, then looked up straight to Melanie. "On days like these, princess like you…" they paused with a serious look on their face, roughly equivalent to Sans' lack of pupils in his eye sockets. And a second later or two, Frisk delivered the punchline: "Should be burning in hell." 

"Ooh, that's cute," the princess rolled her eyes. But then a realization hit her. "But did you not hear me last time, you stupid cow? I told you that you weren't allowed to just 'do nothing'," she roared in a mix of anger and befuddlement. That's right, the whole Sans-style monologue turned out to be Frisk's clever ploy to waste time. Heck, nobody there could say anything, be it for the previous proposal or in response to Frisk's monologue. Not even Melia who was supposed to answer Melanie's proposal.

Sorry for the shortness though. I did it on my phone and that's all I can think of for now. 😔

Edited by SAF
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

SehQESx.png

Rejuvenescent (Pokemon Rejuvenation rap)

It was the Interceptor's Wish that I come here to rap today
Aquamarine drip is what I got on my array
Before I showed up in this region it was neverwinter 
Now my ice cold bars are coming out of every printer
When Team Xen crossed me I had their Madame X'd,
that was a Decimation
Went to the tournament to battle Adam next,
got a standing ovation 
He thought he was a star till I put a blade through him, then he lost every cheerer
Now he can think clearer, seeing the Inverse like a Darchlight Mirror
My lines are like onions and ogres, this is the 3rd Layer 
While yours are one-dimensional rifts like an Angie prayer
No cap, my level you're not anywhere near it 
I'm Nim in the Den of Souls and you're a Wandering Spirit
You can try again with a Time Diamond
But you'll never match me when I'm rhymin'
I'm the Archetype all of you are imitating 
But when I rap in Garufan you struggle with translating
Am I worried about Crescent? Yesn't.
With her darkened views she's so incessant 
But I'll brighten up the world cause I'm iridescent 
And bring back her hope for the future, rejuvenescent

I read you Desolation Rap previously, and your ability to put game events into rhymes is outstanding. Would love to see more of these someday.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

SehQESx.png

Rejuvenescent (Pokemon Rejuvenation rap)

It was the Interceptor's Wish that I come here to rap today
Aquamarine drip is what I got on my array
Before I showed up in this region it was neverwinter 
Now my ice cold bars are coming out of every printer
When Team Xen crossed me I had their Madame X'd,
that was a Decimation
Went to the tournament to battle Adam next,
got a standing ovation 
He thought he was a star till I put a blade through him, then he lost every cheerer
Now he can think clearer, seeing the Inverse like a Darchlight Mirror
My lines are like onions and ogres, this is the 3rd Layer 
While yours are one-dimensional rifts like an Angie prayer
No cap, my level you're not anywhere near it 
I'm Nim in the Den of Souls and you're a Wandering Spirit
You can try again with a Time Diamond
But you'll never match me when I'm rhymin'
I'm the Archetype all of you are imitating 
But when I rap in Garufan you struggle with translating
Am I worried about Crescent? Yesn't.
With her darkened views she's so incessant 
But I'll brighten up the world cause I'm iridescent 
And bring back her hope for the future, rejuvenescent

Very well made! Reminds me that someone made a cover for Uranium, someone should make one for Rejuvenation someday!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm currently working on a comic adaption of the game, which It will be based on my in-game experience.

The MC is my own character, and some of their Pokemon will even have some of lore and show development through the story.

If you're interested, the comic is avaiable to read here: 

https://theinterceptorjourney.thecomicseries.com/

• Like 2

7 hours ago, SaraElizabeth-J said:

Thanks! :)

Robin is a Scorbunny!

Sometimes I have troubles drawing bipedal Pokemon in my style so, to make things easier for me,  I drew him looking like a regular rabbit.

did you complete the next part.i am eager to read the next one ill be waiting i like how the story is going even though i know the complete plot its kinda refreshing i think pokemon like wingull looks amazing in your style so i think bipedal is really difficult in your style.

26 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

did you complete the next part.i am eager to read the next one ill be waiting i like how the story is going even though i know the complete plot its kinda refreshing i think pokemon like wingull looks amazing in your style so i think bipedal is really difficult in your style.

I'm planning to start to work on the next few pages today. I should be able to finish them in a couple of days (:

• Like 1

For the last few months I've been working on a fancomic for Pokemon Rejuv! It took a while between redesigning my character, art style changes and art block but here's the first part. I refused to draw anything else but these pages for the last month

bf49c44677fae769037df17cae9b24bbadc938c0

here's the cover page, you can read the rest of the chapter on ao3 (or my tumblr, I have the same username there! I'll also post every 10 pages I finish there)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/35673034/chapters/88944703

Now that this part is finished I feel more motivated to draw the rest.

Edited by Rozetheeuwu
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, Rozetheeuwu said:

0dc0d65a31122e4bf82ad79745f7bab6847fff3e

here's the cover page, you can read the rest of the chapter on ao3 (or my tumblr, I have the same username there! I'll also post every 10 pages I finish there)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/35673034/chapters/88944703

Now that this part is finished I feel more motivated to draw the rest.

i cried when i read this. the arts are really good and the emotion of zorua and pangoro was shown very clearly

i await for the next one 

22 minutes ago, SaraElizabeth-J said:

Ey! You're working on a Rejuv Fancomic too! :D

And good luck! It looks good so far

i await for yours too!!!! 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, SaraElizabeth-J said:

Ey! You're working on a Rejuv Fancomic too! :D

And good luck! It looks good so far

Thank you! Good luck on yours too!

9 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

i cried when i read this. the arts are really good and the emotion of zorua and pangoro was shown very clearly

i await for the next one 

Thank you! I really enjoyed drawing their expressions!

• Like 1