[POTENTIAL SPOILERS] Rejuvenation Fanworks Thread

Zumi

HEY HEY HEY!

IM NOT DEAD YET!

I just finished v13 yesterday, and i wanted to drawn either Aelita or Venam- Decided to drawn Venam as you can see-

I still need a Lot of practice haha, i still dont know how to drawn woman pwp) 

Welp, probably my next drawn will be Aelita! See you guys in a few days~

20210810_110004.jpg

On 8/9/2021 at 4:24 AM, WarmRoll said:

Well I'm working on the comic and I'll start slowly with the 

Prologue of Pokemon Rejuv

I hope this is okay because I want to do this comic

(Taking photos is not my strong suit)

20210808_234518.jpg

I'll be waiting to see! ^^

• Like 9

I didn't know where else to post this. So...

Here's some updated Aevis sprites! I made some edits to Aevis's v12 sprites so they would work for v13. I wanted to post them so other people could use them too.

PlayerAevisSoul.png.4b4b14d3610c6d7fe8504bc282ce3a62.png

You can download them here: v12 Aevis Sprites

(Please read the Readme file before using.)

All art belongs to Zumi!

• Like 5

This is kind of out of context but I just wanted to draw the characters in Kimonos

So I'm starting with Venam 

I was hoping that I could do like an homage to Venam's first appearance by giving her lotus flowers in her hair and something that kinda looks like Seviper fangs (ribbons maybe(?) 

But when this get to a more clean ver Venam's kimono is going to get the colors of Seviper

Extra note: Originally I was going to draw Venam getting help from Melia to try to walk because I thought that everyone had to walk with rectangular Geta (male ver of footwear) but they are different

Who's going to be the next one in kimono? Or do you want the colored ver of Venam?

1629351216755-2000152953.jpg

• Like 6

I redesigned my oc and changed some info on him after v13!

d1aa5cec5affd114b855371c1ad2a7e8d168713b

I had a lot of trouble with this one. Not with only his design, but I also switched artstyles time and time again during this drawing and had to restart a lot and I FINALLY FINISHED. (And now I can hopefully start my comic on his adventure in Aevium without any issue) .

Anyway here is some more info on him!

Spoiler

In the beginning he pretends to be a tough cool guy who doesn't care about anyone but himself (and his mother) but fails miserably. He is a big softie and has a preference for pokemon he considers cute. When his friends tease him about him consistently acting like he's too cool for "cute" stuff he panics and says he only has it on his team because he thought it looked sad and felt bad (None of them believe him). Later on he is more open on his feelings and drops the tough guy act and just admits he likes cute stuff and really just wants to hug.

He greatly loves and cares for his friends but has trouble loving and caring for himself, but he tends to hide it pretty well. When his friends are in trouble he'll jump in head first without worrying what might happen to himself. When something bad happens he'll always blame it on himself even if the situation was out of his hand. When looking in mirrors (or anything that he can see his reflection in) he tends to talk to himself. Blaming himself for bad situations that happened in the past (Most of all his mother's dead, Ren joining team Xen and when Aelita goes into coma). Erin is the first one to tell him off properly on his destructive behavior and tries to care for himself a bit better after that.

A big part of his development is him trying to love and care for himself and working on his self-worth

Mavis's starter is Scorbunny! (Named Bunbun). Bunbun has been on his team from the start and has been never switched out.

He considers Aelita his best friend, sees Amber like a younger sister and sees Tesla as his mother figure. Although he has shown attraction to multiple characters he has only really shown feelings for Ren.

• Like 7

Hiya! It took me a bit to muster up the courage, but I just posted the first chapter of my Pokemon Rejuvenation Fanfic: Path of an Interceptor! Here's the link if you're interested: https://archiveofourown.org/works/33498700

Sorry in advance if there's anything off with my writing, I don't really write all that often and this the first Pokemon fanfiction I've ever written.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Exaldi said:

Hiya! It took me a bit to muster up the courage, but I just posted the first chapter of my Pokemon Rejuvenation Fanfic: Path of an Interceptor! Here's the link if you're interested: https://archiveofourown.org/works/33498700

Sorry in advance if there's anything off with my writing, I don't really write all that often and this the first Pokemon fanfiction I've ever written.

Dude, this is great. Only thing is that I'd make it so that the MC feels a bit older, as (to me at least) it feels like they're at age 10 or so like main-series games start trainers at. Due to all that happens in Rejuv, I'm not sure if that'd really work that well. But the fact that you're writing this is amazing, and I'm looking forwards to everything you can do!

1 hour ago, Lspaceship said:

Dude, this is great. Only thing is that I'd make it so that the MC feels a bit older, as (to me at least) it feels like they're at age 10 or so like main-series games start trainers at. Due to all that happens in Rejuv, I'm not sure if that'd really work that well. But the fact that you're writing this is amazing, and I'm looking forwards to everything you can do!

Yeaaahh, I can kinda see what you mean. In my head, the MC has a bit of a childish side to them but it's not supposed to be their entire personality. I probably didn't do the best job explaining their character, but it's only the first chapter so I'm not beating myself up over it. Either way, thank you for your kind words!