The MC's Past [V13 SPOILERS]

Lucifer Morningstar

it is actually right aevis and aevia only has blond hair when going super saiyen(i mean the the interceptor ;) ) the others have different shades of hair colours .one more thing i the last of mariannete's segment she says she dont want to loose/forget you again or something along those lines .there is one more thing nim acted like nymeria before she was battled as the storm .like she calls our name, anju, hazuki.it might be possible we might have one more time travel event.it is definitely possible between vivian and storm-9.because i dont remember her mentioning  vivian .

1 hour ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

there is one more thing nim acted like nymeria before she was battled as the storm .like she calls our name, anju, hazuki.it might be possible we might have one more time travel event.it is definitely possible between vivian and storm-9.because i dont remember her mentioning  vivian .

That... makes sense, actually. Not sure about Vivian, but I'd say the next possible time traveling stunt would be around the Storm-9's time, after Vivian's sacrifice.

On 8/31/2021 at 4:55 AM, S7rife said:

-MC got blonde hair when undergoing Interceptor's form, same color shades of Melia's hair;

6 hours ago, BJ7171 said:

I read this and was genuinely confused for a second as I could've sworn that aero has black hair when he changes, so I went to the graphics folder to check. It seems that only aevis and aevia get blond hair when they change.

Speaking of the Interceptor's form: 

Spoiler
  • Both Aevis' and Aevia's hair turn blonde
  • Aevia and Ana get a haircut (though Ana's is less noticeable)
  • Axel's hair turns... ombré? 
  • Ariana's hairstyle is redone again after her second outfit
  • Alain simply lets her hair down
  • Aero... kinda reminds me of TMNT

• Like 2

On 10/17/2021 at 12:48 AM, BJ7171 said:

I read this and was genuinely confused for a second as I could've sworn that aero has black hair when he changes, so I went to the graphics folder to check. It seems that only aevis and aevia get blond hair when they change.

I checked it and yeah, I thought was something for all MCs, I always played Aevis and he's blonde in that form....

On 10/16/2021 at 9:03 PM, Ram Cxz 007 said:

there is one more thing nim acted like nymeria before she was battled as the storm .like she calls our name,

Yes. I'm surprised no one has brought the fact that Nim's first word when she appeared in our dimension/timeline was our name sooner. 

She also resembles both Nymeria and Alexandra so my theory is that Nim is Nymeria possessed by a Nihilego.

We know that Storm-9 hit right after we left Hiyoshi city (in the hospital in Zone Zero there are signs next to each room listing the last patient to have used them and the MC's name is listed next to the first room on the left from the Ren arc during which the MC is in a coma) but not what happened to Nymeria, the last we see her is in the underground where we fought Gardevoir before we defeat Gardevoir.

A Nihilego could have gotten her during Storm-9 as it did the MC class but because she seems to be some kind of goddess (i.e Hazuki talking about being recognized by Nymeria as worthy and Nymeria's own non-corporeal appearance to Saki) instead of turning to stone immediately, her soul was able to fuse with the Nihilego or something along those lines. 

I know this is probably more reaching than logical but I just can't ignore her resemblance to Nymeria and Alexandra. Nim has to have something to do with Nymeria beyond just her name being inspired by her. 

She isn't the Interceptor, she found some way to piggyback off of our lives

I agree. I still maintain that Crescent somehow forced her way into Zeight as our co-host and that it possibly should have been Melia since Melia seems to be the only other character who has a connection to the core similar to the MC's. 

She certainly isn't above it, she's obsessive, manipulative and made it clear on a  few occasions that she doesn't accept us having relationships outside of her. 

(i.e "They're my friends"
Crescent: "Them? Your friends? No, I'm your friend.")

2 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

I agree. I still maintain that Crescent somehow forced her way into Zeight as our co-host and that it possibly should have been Melia since Melia seems to be the only other character who has a connection to the core similar to the MC's. 

She certainly isn't above it, she's obsessive, manipulative and made it clear on a  few occasions that she doesn't accept us having relationships outside of her. 

(i.e "They're my friends"
Crescent: "Them? Your friends? No, I'm your friend.")

Man, I wish we had more options to mess with her even further... 

Oh well, the fanfic realm is open for it anyway.

ok as Lucifer Morningstar said nymeria is too similar to nim so its possible nymeria some how became nim or vitus made her nim/reincarnation of the storm-9 .something like that because nim says she thinks nymeria lives inside her .or possibly she is her .as i said before since she called our name its possible for a future time travel because she calling our name its possible she was trying to save us from becoming the storm something like that.I also realised during our travels in the past its possible for our past selves to be present there during the time because we died in storm -9 the time we try to stop gardevoir

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/21/2021 at 11:02 AM, Lucifer Morningstar said:

so my theory is that Nim is Nymeria possessed by a Nihilego.

apparently they have found 'nihelgo's poison' and 'another unknown substance' in the residue that damien collected after the latest "angie episode", suggesting that angie (and by proxy nymeria, considering that at last only the two were fighting vitus) has a connection with storm-9 and nihelgo, idk about hazuki though so this seems highly plausible. + we don't really know what the storm-9 was exactly, was vitus responsible for it and did the storm only summon nihelgo and if so why? oh yeah one more thing nim screams "{mc} look out. huh where am i? hazuki, anju?" this tells us that hazuki at the time was with nymeria which contradicts what hazuki says during the school of nightmares arc. maybe she is another nymeria?, all of this with out mentioning the ghost nymeria running about giving people registeels

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2021 at 7:22 AM, OrangeOrb said:

oh yeah one more thing nim screams "{mc} look out. huh where am i? hazuki, anju?" this tells us that hazuki at the time was with nymeria which contradicts what hazuki says during the school of nightmares arc. maybe she is another nymeria?

Nim's statement doesn't necessarily contradict Hazuki's account. 
Thomas Blakeory Sr. had a hidden agenda of securing an asset when he rescued Hazuki and had convinced her to leave with him by telling her that Nymeria and Anju had been rescued as well which was a lie. Therefore it is possible that she was fighting along side her fellow disciples and Blakeory had orchestrated her isolation to set up the rescue.   

On 11/24/2021 at 7:40 PM, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Nim's statement doesn't necessarily contradict Hazuki's account. 
Thomas Blakeory Sr. had a hidden agenda of securing an asset when he rescued Hazuki and had convinced her to leave with him by telling her that Nymeria and Anju had been rescued as well which was a lie. Therefore it is possible that she was fighting along side her fellow disciples and Blakeory had orchestrated her isolation to set up the rescue.   

yeah but still, wouldn't that mean that hazuki's isolation AND Nymeria turning into Nim happened at the same time? not to mention that ghost nymeria running around. also she calls out to us as well, which implies that we were with her at the time.

7 hours ago, OrangeOrb said:

yeah but still, wouldn't that mean that hazuki's isolation AND Nymeria turning into Nim happened at the same time? not to mention that ghost nymeria running around. also she calls out to us as well, which implies that we were with her at the time.

I think this how the events of Hyoshi City occur in the past.

1. Ren, Reina and Huey accompany the Protectors of Aevium to that "place" .(I do not remember its name but you get the point)

2. Nymeria tells our friends to go home.

3. Our friends are trapped with gardivoir and try to fight it.

4. When the MC wakes up, the protectors have already lost to Vitus/Indraid.

5. Vitus/Indraids captures Anju and eventually becomes Angie.

6. Nymeria puts her consciousness/mind into Nim and sends her to the time Damien and Alexandra see her for the first time.

7. Hazuki is manpulated by Blakeory and rescued.

8. Since Anathea says that she can sence Maria somewhere in that dungeon, I would strongly believe that the events of the prologue occur in that dungeon. 

On 11/26/2021 at 7:26 AM, Leenu said:

1. Ren, Reina and Huey accompany the Protectors of Aevium to that "place" .(I do not remember its name but you get the point)

6. Nymeria puts her consciousness/mind into Nim and sends her to the time Damien and Alexandra see her for the first time.

8. Since Anathea says that she can sence Maria somewhere in that dungeon, I would strongly believe that the events of the prologue occur in that dungeon. 

that's one of the most coherent timelines i have seen so far. just one thing i think you meant that Nymeria sends her BODY to the future (as nim), the soul or consciousness is still roaming around with the thoughts of her own. 

one other important thing that i noticed was that Vitus somehow in his own way got rid of the protectors of aevium by turning them into thier alter egos or personalties

Anju-->Angie (Vitus for some reason seems to liked her enough to infect her himself) became well Violent and self centered

Hazuki-->Headmistress of nightmares got corrupt and greedy

Vivian-->Vivians madness (Aelita and Taelia got infected) became violent and murderous

so it only makes sense that Nymeria's alter ego is Nim (OR storm-9) 

Edited by OrangeOrb

5 hours ago, OrangeOrb said:

that's one of the most coherent timelines i have seen so far. just one thing i think you meant that Nymeria sends her BODY to the future (as nim), the soul or consciousness is still roaming around with the thoughts of her own. 

one other important thing that i noticed was that Vitus somehow in his own way got rid of the protectors of aevium by turning them into thier alter egos or personalties

Anju-->Angie (Vitus for some reason seems to liked her enough to infect her himself) became well Violent and self centered

Vivian-->Vivians madness (Aelita and Taelia got infected) became violent and murderous

Evil Gardevior might have interrupted Vivan's sacrifice on the orders of Vitus so that she would reincarnate endlessly and become mad.

Another thing to note is that in WLL Taelia is not affected by the madness after her marriage to Kenneth. And Aleita displays signs of the madness after she is seperated from us in the attempt to acquire the magma stone from Caratos. This leads to conclude that Vitus used Vivian's strongest asset, her solitude and turned it into her greatest weakness. This might be how all the others were probably defeated as well. 

On 11/26/2021 at 11:26 AM, Leenu said:

As an individual with mild autism who has trouble processing disorganized information, this is the first that timeline has made sense to me.

As an added bonus, at one point pre-coma, Anju can be found standing in front of a vendor in the Hiyoshi City marketplace and if you talk to her she tells you that she's having a custom pendent made. I'm pretty sure this is the pendant that is in the MC's bag if one does the Anju side event in Chrysalis manor. 

There however, are still a couple of minor flaws in this fantastic timeline. 

1. Nymeria's consciousness/soul is NOT within Nim as illustrated by the spiritual version of her that appears to Saki and gives her Registeel. Nim is her body inhabited by a Nihilego. 

2. The events of the Prologue occur at the abandoned house with the Anti-social squatter and the Gardevoirite which is quite a distance from Hiyoshi City and considering Anathea's death by Tangrowth in the Kugearen event the prologue appears to be some form of AU. Either an event we changed by participating in the past or perhaps a previous universe reset. 

9 hours ago, OrangeOrb said:

I don't understand how Vitus/Indraid had any involvement with Vivian's madness. I suppose he could have given the Garufan spell book to Kanon to give to Vivian to set her up for the curse but I don't see what he gains from it, from her reincarnations not to mention someone said that Nymeria had given Vivian her blessing to perform the spell and Hazuki was corrupted by the Puppet Master revealing the truth of Blakeory's deceit to her. 

3 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

As an individual with mild autism who has trouble processing disorganized information, this is the first that timeline has made sense to me.

As an added bonus, at one point pre-coma, Anju can be found standing in front of a vendor in the Hiyoshi City marketplace and if you talk to her she tells you that she's having a custom pendent made. I'm pretty sure this is the pendant that is in the MC's bag if one does the Anju side event in Chrysalis manor. 

There however, are still a couple of minor flaws in this fantastic timeline. 

1. Nymeria's consciousness/soul is NOT within Nim as illustrated by the spiritual version of her that appears to Saki and gives her Registeel. Nim is her body inhabited by a Nihilego. 

2. The events of the Prologue occur at the abandoned house with the Anti-social squatter and the Gardevoirite which is quite a distance from Hiyoshi City and considering Anathea's death by Tangrowth in the Kugearen event the prologue appears to be some form of AU. Either an event we changed by participating in the past or perhaps a previous universe reset. 

1. Then Nim and Nymeria must have some sort of connection at least. Nim, (when not manipulated by Clear) always tried to protect us or cheer us up. Think back to route 2 when she tried to cheer us up. Or when she was not letting us to into Akuwa town. Nymeria also made me feel like she had a duty to protect us when she realized that Adrest was inside us. So maybe when she almost lost to Vitus in the battle of Hiyoshi city, she created Nim and sent in into the future to protect us.

2. This might have something to do with the worlds resetting.

On 11/28/2021 at 9:56 AM, Lucifer Morningstar said:

I don't understand how Vitus/Indraid had any involvement with Vivian's madness

Vitus's gardevoir interrupted vivian's ritual hence the ritual being incomplete and having consequences such as reincarnation (and consequently vivan's madness)  instead of a total sacrifice.

and hazuki was manipulated by thomas which was also setup by vitus aswell

Edited by OrangeOrb

Is it possible that somehow MC already did something when "Nim was sent to Damien and Alexandra"? For me, it's so strange that MC's name is Nim's first word and she said like "watch out, MC!" or something. Regarding Nihilego...we got to know that UBs are somehow pretty important for the story (Storm-9, Rift Stakataka and Clear and Kieran having Ultrabeasts), but still we don't know much after this or if they can control someone (like you said Nymiera). It was all revealed in Ch15...

i think we might have another timetravel event as a mission to stop storm-9 then nymeria protects us from the storm making us the host or taking control of our body.maybe rift niheligo can corrupt a person like angiie may be nymeria pushed us out of the way to save us

• 1 month later...
On 12/3/2021 at 2:09 AM, OrangeOrb said:

Vitus's gardevoir interrupted vivian's ritual hence the ritual being incomplete and having consequences such as reincarnation (and consequently vivan's madness)  instead of a total sacrifice.

and hazuki was manipulated by thomas which was also setup by vitus aswell

That's right, he was behind the spell interruption and Blakeory.
Since the spell didn't provide complete protection Vitus still got his storm-9 but I still don't understand what he gained from getting Blakeory to manipulate Hazuki. 

On 12/7/2021 at 3:04 PM, FuntimeDude said:

Is it possible that somehow MC already did something when "Nim was sent to Damien and Alexandra"? For me, it's so strange that MC's name is Nim's first word and she said like "watch out, MC!" or something. Regarding Nihilego...we got to know that UBs are somehow pretty important for the story (Storm-9, Rift Stakataka and Clear and Kieran having Ultrabeasts), but still we don't know much after this or if they can control someone (like you said Nymiera). It was all revealed in Ch15...

Yes, I am surprised this isn't a more popular discussion, it's quite curious indeed that Nim seemed to know MC when she first came into our world. 
My best guess is that it was a foreshadow to another time travel event that is coming up in V14.