Trapped on an Island Mafia [Town Victory]

L'Belle

@Eviora @Candy Oh woops

yeeeeeeeeah totally slipped my mind there my b

33 minutes ago, Candy said:

I wanted to avoid penalty for not voting lol Ali had no votes on him so I voted him so he wouldn’t get lynched.

As for a little read, I don’t think Lykos gave bad reasons to why not to lynch him. It’s been a while since I played, but iirc he ain’t the type to pressure vote when he’s mafia. Well he could’ve changed strats since the last time I saw but still.

I suppose you have a point there. But then that brings us to those who haven't posted yet (and I suppose some of those who enjoy recklessly voting here).

Eeeeh, it's hard to get a read on anyone like this if the same few people talk. We need more to contribute to the cause!

I'll be watching you though 👀

The heretics hide among the shadows of the unknown! But they cannot hide from the light of Truth!

7 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

And drago you don't even watch all the posts wow are you sure you're town? 

hmm idk I'll get back to you on that one

Silence oh handed one! Such instances build character they say.

By the way what do you think of the others so far?

Hmm. I legit forgot about this today and there isn't much time left in the day. 

I don't find Evi too suspect because I don't think mafia would make a move like than unless Evi was acting on her own. Even then, that's a risky move with the attention she could have received. Keep an eye on her since I feel she could lean either way right now. 

I don't have much more to say. There isn't much of a lead right now or my skills have just gotten terrible. Lykos got some attention but I feel like thats more trolling than anything though I will say those reasons are terrible except for one of them

8 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

By the way what do you think of the others so far?

Ummm you know Drago, this game started with D1 and we're just at D2 so i guess you understand that's too soon to share what i think about the others and i might be completely wrong about everyone lol

But since you asked, do you suspect anyone to be mafia or no? 

4 hours ago, Astra125 said:

Lykos got some attention but I feel like thats more trolling than anything though I will say those reasons are terrible except for one of them

Smh i challenge you to give some good reasons when you are a vanilla town on D2, so yeah i went for useless reasons, except one as you said

それで、私たちは誰のために行くのですか?私はシールに投票することを考えていました。彼は私が言ったのと同じことを言ったが、それより短い。 しかし、私はバンドワゴンを空っぽの男に連れて行きたくありません。通常は活動しないが、私は彼に注意を払いたい。 他のことについて考えてください。 AlisiarとDragoの強い絆も感じます。このゲームシナリオには2つの恋人の役割があり、クルーズに適用され、場合によってはすべてに適用されます。または多分ちょうど奇妙な誤解。

@Seal

2日目は、銃の役割とバニラの役割があることを除いて、明確な情報はありません。 エヴィオラの状況以外に何か教えていただけますか?

2 hours ago, Smooth said:

それで、私たちは誰のために行くのですか?私はシールに投票することを考えていました。彼は私が言ったのと同じことを言ったが、それより短い。 しかし、私はバンドワゴンを空っぽの男に連れて行きたくありません。通常は活動しないが、私は彼に注意を払いたい。 他のことについて考えてください。 AlisiarとDragoの強い絆も感じます。このゲームシナリオには2つの恋人の役割があり、クルーズに適用され、場合によってはすべてに適用されます。または多分ちょうど奇妙な誤解。

@Seal

2日目は、銃の役割とバニラの役割があることを除いて、明確な情報はありません。 エヴィオラの状況以外に何か教えていただけますか?

I'm just gonna dump what Google translator said from your convinience:

Spoiler

image.png.d8ce223f991e61140a425fae2243cc8b.png

To be honest not a whole lot and my role doesn't help either. 
All active players are trying to actively get information out of eachother seem less likely to be maf then inactive players (yes, I know, very hypocritical coming from me).
I'm going to pressure vote Cherry, she seems more quiet then usual.

[Eliminate] Cherry

I'm going to work soon and I won't be back before the end of the phase so please don't let this turn into a bandwagon if she defends herself.

Eh like always, Im always not sure who to vote for every game loll

So I'll randomly vote

pls dont hold a grude on me  😩

[ELIMINATE] NEWT

p/s: If you refer to previous games, I'm always quiet until a bandwagon appears. But up until now, before votes pile on me all votes are scattered, thus i waited. IM A GOOD PERSON I SWEAR

If anyone had an info role and enough knowledge to warrant exposing themselves, me thinks they'd have done it already. Unless they're afk.

I don't encourage anyone who has a valuable role like that to take any risks.

Anyway, I'm going to trust my guts and hope for the best, probably not going to post again today because busy.

[Eliminate] Seal

Amine - anyone has an informative role and learned something, do enlighten us with knowlig

Alistair - I don't encourage anyone who has a valuable role like that to take any risks.

🤔

ええ、あなたがチェリーに投票するまで、私はあなたとステッカーを持っていました。 圧力投票?言い回しに従って肌を守ろうとするようなものです。 そして、あなたがアザラシの町なら、あなたは私を困らせることは自由です。

Eliminate [Seal]

6 hours ago, LykosHand said:

But since you asked, do you suspect anyone to be mafia or no? 

Well if you ask me,

Newt, Bean, and Nano all kinda come off as largely unreadable by merit of doing their own thing. I think it would be safe to keep an eye on them.

I'm not particularly too sure about Seal given the events. He seems to be playing things a bit safe for him.

I'm also kinda iffy on Candy tbh. Stating a "pressure vote" this late in the day seems more like an excuse to form a bandwagon with no accountability. Def a bit sus imo.

I think Seal may be a prime suspect, but ultimately that comes down to his response. Why don't we toss the mic over to him.

@Seal 🎙️

Last minute random vote cause I don't really suspect anyone yet and I need to vote cause I missed day 1 already

Eliminate Nicki

Also a rough Anti translation:

Yeah, I had a sticker with you until you voted for Cherry. Pressure voting? It's like trying to protect your skin according to the wording. And if you are a seal town, you are free to bother me.

Don't know anything about stickers but maybe that's an Anti thing or google translate is being weird

• Global Mods

Jeez, everything is pretty weird. There’s a lot going on from the same few people...

We’re just going in circles here...

[eliminate] Amine.

No real reason for this, I just woke up and I wanted to throw a vote in so there was one there. If I can come back in time, I might put in a better vote.

It would seem that the blubbery one remains absent for his confessions. However, we must move forward! The Light will cleanse all, and the Truth shall surface. We can only move forward with our belief!

(Yeah so far I think this is our best bet at finding mafia, let's hope we're right).

[Eliminate] Seal

Day 2 Votals

Seal - 4 (Nano, Alistair, Smooth, Dragoknight)
Amine - 2 (Lykos, Nicki)

Cherry - 2 (Candy, Seal)
Lykos - 1 (Bean)
Bean - 1 (Newt)

Newt - 1 (Cherry)
Nicki - 1 (Smooth)

As the day went on and on, a lot of distrust was thrown towards Seal, a traveler who survived and mostly kept to himself. People didn't trust his quietness, and it was decided that he was the one who had killed Aldo. As his punishment, he was to be thrown from a high cliff into the bottomless valley that stretched out on the island. He kept screaming ''It wasn't me! Please believe me!'' but his pleas fell on deaf ears. However, soon they would find out they chose wrongly. Seal was just an ordinary traveler, and certainly not a murderer.

Seal was eliminated. He was a Stranded.

Spoiler

Stranded
- Wins if all traitors have been eliminated.
- Sided with the Town

Night 2 is now in effect. You have 24 hours.

Day 3

Sailors Journal: Wednesday, August 24th, 8:30 AM

It feels weird. When I went to bad last night, I felt so scared. Two people had been murdered the day before, and one other person was thrown into a cliff, who turned out to be innocent. I didn't dare close an eye. What if it was me next? However, when we woke up and went to count everyone... everyone was still accounted for. No dead bodies emerged, and everyone was still alive. What did this mean? Were the murders not caused by any of us, and instead just accidents? No, a gun was fired, that's not possible... It seems a miracle truly occured. Thank the heavens we are still alive..

No one died last night. You have 48 hours to discuss and vote.