Trapped on an Island Mafia [Town Victory]

L'Belle

That's crazy luck, but apprently Drago really did find all mafia members. I'm town, so I can confirm that. Candy and Nicki have different alignments than me, which means they're scum, and so is Astra if he shares Nicki's alignment.

However, I'd like to spare Nicki for now. A third party, cupid-like role had the brilliant idea of pairing me with her, so if one of us dies so does the other. We could sacrifice me in order to get rid of her, but I'm the Doctor (you're welcome Drago) so maybe town would like to keep me around until all mafs are gone.

I'm fairly confident that claiming my role is okay, because mafia won't target me if it means losing one of their already dwindling members. Shoot me and you lose Nicki, folks.

Let's lynch Astra first. When he dies and flips maf, he confirms Nicki's guilt for all to see. In turn, that confirms my innocence, and my innocence confirms Candy's guilt. We still have the answers we need, and I don't die needlessly.

[Eliminate] Astra

51 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

I voted for lykos wdym

You didn't vote me, wdym

Oh okay Ali, since voting Nicki means losing you with the doctor role and that's not good, i agree with you. Afterall we'll see which kind of alignment she has when Astra will be lynched. 

[Eliminate] Astra

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

That's crazy luck, but apprently Drago really did find all mafia members. I'm town, so I can confirm that. Candy and Nicki have different alignments than me, which means they're scum, and so is Astra if he shares Nicki's alignment.

However, I'd like to spare Nicki for now. A third party, cupid-like role had the brilliant idea of pairing me with her, so if one of us dies so does the other. We could sacrifice me in order to get rid of her, but I'm the Doctor (you're welcome Drago) so maybe town would like to keep me around until all mafs are gone.

I'm fairly confident that claiming my role is okay, because mafia won't target me if it means losing one of their already dwindling members. Shoot me and you lose Nicki, folks.

Let's lynch Astra first. When he dies and flips maf, he confirms Nicki's guilt for all to see. In turn, that confirms my innocence, and my innocence confirms Candy's guilt. We still have the answers we need, and I don't die needlessly.

pls with all the times I've been ousted as maf d1-2 by sheer chance luck doesn't exist

Huh. So you're claiming the TP is a cupid then? Hmmm. Well then. (also thnx Ali :peepohug:)

Tbh I was thinking of using you as the gold standard of town to find any remaining heretics.

If we're to assume that there is only one TP then, that begs the question as to whether Candy is the cupid or if she is indeed one of the heretics. Since the cupid would be non-hostile, I'd hope for the latter.

I suppose there is only thing to do now. The gods have made their decree, and I can only hope that my reads will expel the heretics.

[Subjugate to the Truth] Astra

What Alistair says could be true, but he could also be trying to mislead us and buy some more time for mafia or third party

However, i think we should believe him and go for the Astra lynch, in the unlikely case that Astra flips town, then we can lynch Alistair

I'm somewhat uncomfortable with how convenient all these revelations are, and reflecting on my previous post, I didn't consider third party entities, so really some of these people could be members of a cult, for example. However, I suppose I have no special reason to insist on Nicki, so...

[Unvote] Nicki

[Eliminate] Astra

bro Drago why would mafia want to night kill a TP when they hafta eliminate town asap? my existence doesn't affect their wincon (or yours, for that matter), but even if it did, they'd have gone for someone they know is town me thinks.

A sudden shot rings through the area. Sharp enough to cut glass, Bean grabs his gun and shoots a bullet into Dragoknight's head and kills him instantly. The cloth that was blown away with the mark reveals them to be a Fortune Teller. 

Dragoknight has unveiled as a Fortune Teller. He has died.

Fortune Teller

Spoiler

- Knows the identity of all the traitors.
- If the last traitor is lynched, and the Fortune Teller is alive, they get to choose who they think the Fortune Teller is. 
- If they are correct, the Mafia automatically wins the game.
- Cannot claim to be the fortune teller, and cannot reveal the mafia as such.
- Sided with the village.

There are about 5 more hours in this day phase.

• Global Mods

Okay I kinda died irl and didn't look at this at all. Oopsie.

Ali is telling the truth. We have been paired for a while, which is pretty awkward.

What just happened is super confusing to me, though.

If you want me to explain my behaviour from a few days ago, I haven't had the attention span for p much anything recently. I also really didn't sleep much, so I was in a "don't read and don't care" mood, I didn't talk to anyone or plan anything. I didn't think it would be sus for me to ignore one vote on me at that point.

I also see why Matt claimed what he did, but the way he did it was pretty weird in my eyes. 🤷‍♀️

I'm most likely not gonna be able to be here in about 5 hours, so I'll just vote in a separate post to make sure I don't get modkilled or anything.

• Global Mods

[eliminate] Astra.

I do not know how much longer I'll survive after this, but it does feel good to outlive your rival. : >

Edited by cicada
I removed the ugly emoji because no.

Wow Bean, now you're the next. 

Ok so Drago really knew all the maf guys from the start this game could have ended like in D2 lol 

But that's ok, Drago told us who they are so we can definitely win owo

Matt's lie about his own role is interesting. His "luck" with investigations makes a lot of sense now.

I admit I'm not really sure how mafia was supposed to win (in the traditional way, at least) with a role like this around. Even if he couldn't directly claim who was scum, there were ways around it and he demonstrated that perfectly.

Oh well. Nice shot Bean, I'm not sure why you did it but somehow that deprives mafia of a potential win condition.

I don't think it'll matter much to how the game's going to end, so I'd like to know who Cupid is?

1 hour ago, LykosHand said:

@Alistair I believe the Cupid is Amine 

@Amine I don't remember if you roleclaimed but can you confirm that you're the cupid? If you already roleclaimed i missed it or i forgot who you are

If it's not Amine, then i don't know who could have that role.

my only role is to examine the bodies of the dead 👀

I think we should have lynched the chicken back when I voted to do so, buuuut all you meanies decided to start a bandwagon on me instead.

Well, we know who's mafia now. No more third party concerns apply!

Day 4 - End

The death of the illustrous fortune teller hit heavy. Said fortune teller was a very trustworthy individual, and an assailant felt like they needed to quiet them down.. The traitors must be stopped, is what we thought. What we start with - Astra. He didn't quite meet the same fate. He was put on a raft and left to sail wherever, until he either found a rescue.. or sank. But he was not welcome on the island any longer.

VOTES

Astra (9) - Alistair, Nicki, Lykoshand, Dragoknight, Newt, Eviora, Nano4, Cherry, Candy

Lykoshand (1) - Bean

Astra was lynched. He was a Magician.

Magician

Spoiler

- Starts the game with one gun. 
- Can choose someone at night. 
- When the gun is fired, reveals to have been shot by whoever this player chose. 
- Can do this once a game.
- Sided with the Traitors.

Night 4 is now in effect.

Day 5

Sailor's Report - The End may be in Sight.

You can see that i've stopped numbering these. This is because, last night, something terrible has happened. Our very own captain... passed away. He was killed by what seems to be another stab wound... those are quite common. When have these traitors had enough? Can we even survive without captain? We must work together to catch the remaining scoundrels... I won't rest until we get revenge.

Newt died last night. He was the Cruiser Captain.

Spoiler

- Visits a player every night to receive a report about their alignment.
- Only finds out if they are town or non town.
- Sided with town.

Day 5 has begun.

• Sad 2