Trapped on an Island Mafia [Town Victory]

L'Belle

For the record I'm not even guilty, I just can't win with town anymore because of Cupid, despite still being town-sided. I can win with no one besides Cupid and Nicki.

Oh well. This game's outcome was decided by virtue of Drago's role existing, and mafia forgetting to submit a kill when it mattered, so bye mafia, we hardly knew thee.

[Eliminate] Nicki

Final votes

Nicki - Alistair, Lykoshand, Eviora, Cherry, Nano

Lykoshand - Chicken

After the struggle, Nicki was finally apprehended. She was the strongest of the bunch, and turned out to be an expert with pistols. Without mercy, the survivors threw the last of the traitors into the void... but then something surprising happened. Alistair, the island's doctor, jumped in after her. Apparently, the two had fallen in love and were planning on getting off the island, just the two of them. Lykoshand, a romance author, started crying after the deaths of these two, apparently hoping they would survive together. However, one other person left. The token, that was resting in Nano's hands, shattered, and Chicken wandered back into the jungle where he came from, never to be seen again. With all traitors gone, the survivors that were still alive managed to catch the attention of a nearby fisherboat with a smoke signal. Even if there were many casualties.. we made it out alive.

Nicki was lynched. She was the gun expert. Alistair died of love sickness. He was the Medicinal expert.

Congratulations to Town, with Cherry, Eviora and Nano6 for winning the game! All roles are now visible on discord. Thanks for playing and sticking with me, even when some things didn't go as intended.