Trapped on an Island Mafia [Town Victory]

L'Belle

It would seem the Gods have shown Their mercy upon us once more. We come together because we are strong together, our faith will guide us onward.

The heretics hide in fear. For fear of our strength, for fear of the Truth! We must rejoice and we will drive them out of our land!

As I ponder the series of events that have transpired, a curiosity begets me. I intend to follow through. My curiosity begets to a select few.

Of conjecture. I find the actions of Astra and Nicki to be quite strange. Astra places a last minute vote on Nicki, and Nicki would rather vote someone (Amine) who already has a vote on him then place a counter-vote on Astra in spite. No not even a mention of Astra's vote on herself. This may be just speculation, but I find the scenario to be a bit..... orchestrated.

And from her "rival" no less. I believe she was told to ignore the vote placed in her. Most likely Astra informed her of his vote in advance.

What say you to these occurrences? I do believe it is worth a shot.

Good thing no one died last night. I wonder if someone roleblocked the maf, if yes that's actually pretty cool because they know at least one of them.
I don't have a night action so i can't tell exactly happened last night.

@ drago, idk i think Astra voted himself only because he didn't know who to vote? And about Nicki i can't tell either, until now i didn't see maf vibes from her posts. 

If i have to tell the truth the only one i suspect the most now is AL, i don't get why he's making those weird posts and i think he's too silent from what i used to see in the previous mafia games...so tell us more AL

28 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

@ drago, idk i think Astra voted himself only because he didn't know who to vote? And about Nicki i can't tell either, until now i didn't see maf vibes from her posts. 

Now who's not paying attention smh

I'm sorry, but that's not even close to what happened Lykos. Let's break it down.

Astra votes Nicki. Nothing out of the ordinary given the situation and lack of a clear directive.

Now. As Nicki's "rival" she completely ignores the baseless vote on her and hops onto someone else who already has a vote on them. Almost as if she was told to ignore Astra......

Sounds pretty sus to me. I think it's a decent lead.

You do have something with AL though. I am unsure what to think of him, he may be a TP or something.... I would like to hear more from him

or at least google translate his reads on others

I have no idea why this is odd. My vote on Nicki was just to throw a vote out (and yes, I did it because of our "rivalry") because I had little to no suspicions on anyone. Seal and Lykos were the focus of the previous day and it didn't feel right to vote either of them. As I said earlier, the reason for Lykos looked to me that people were joking around while Seal said he wasn't going to be back until probably after the phase ended so I didn't bother voting him since there was a chance of him not being back in time to defend himself. Perhaps Nicki explaining her vote might shed some light as I would have expected her to vote me back for my last minute vote tbh. 

7 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

I have no idea why this is odd. My vote on Nicki was just to throw a vote out (and yes, I did it because of our "rivalry") because I had little to no suspicions on anyone. Seal and Lykos were the focus of the previous day and it didn't feel right to vote either of them. As I said earlier, the reason for Lykos looked to me that people were joking around while Seal said he wasn't going to be back until probably after the phase ended so I didn't bother voting him since there was a chance of him not being back in time to defend himself. Perhaps Nicki explaining her vote might shed some light as I would have expected her to vote me back for my last minute vote tbh. 

I have no idea why this is odd

You know Astra, I never said you were sus. Just the situation and Nicki. Why so defensive? Trying to protect her?

I think we should also note. So far you have been doing the bare minimum as to not be modkilled. I think your hasty response means I may be on to something....

31 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

I have no idea why this is odd

You know Astra, I never said you were sus. Just the situation and Nicki. Why so defensive? Trying to protect her?

I think we should also note. So far you have been doing the bare minimum as to not be modkilled. I think your hasty response means I may be on to something....

I interpreted you accusing us both so I wanted to understand since I didn't see that there was some other connection between Nicki and me besides Nicki ignoring me. Also, the bare minimum is something I can't argue against since it's true with different priorities in my life but I should be contributing more if I can.

No drago i did pay attention smh

I mean i understand they have this rivarly thing but it's not like they have to vote only each other in every game in my opinion. Astra decided to vote Nicki and Nicki decided to vote someone else. That's all. 

I don't know if AL is third party. I feel like he's town or mafia and yeah i would like to hear him too. 

識別キーワード: 言語+バリア ドラゴは何かに乗っている可能性があります。 しかし、なぜこのフォーラムはそれほど静かなのでしょうか?次の3日間は試験問題を受験するため、あまり活発ではありません。しかし、チェリーとナノは沈黙していると確信しています。 また、Lykos、なぜロールブロッカーはおそらく他の可能な方法よりも夜間の殺害を防いだと思いますか? そのような役割が存在することを知らなければ、本当に知ることはできません。

1 hour ago, Smooth said:

識別キーワード: 言語+バリア ドラゴは何かに乗っている可能性があります。 しかし、なぜこのフォーラムはそれほど静かなのでしょうか?次の3日間は試験問題を受験するため、あまり活発ではありません。しかし、チェリーとナノは沈黙していると確信しています。 また、Lykos、なぜロールブロッカーはおそらく他の可能な方法よりも夜間の殺害を防いだと思いますか? そのような役割が存在することを知らなければ、本当に知ることはできません。

That's what AL said:

"Identification Keywords: Language + Barrier Drago may be riding something. But why is this forum so quiet? I am not very active as I will take the exam questions for the next 3 days. But I'm sure Cherry and Nano are silent. Also, Lykos, why do you think roll blockers probably prevented nighttime killing more than other possible methods? You can't really know without knowing that such a role exists."

Don't worry, i know what Drago is riding

In fact AL, that's only one idea that came first in mind it's obvious that i can't know why mafia couldn't kill anyone lol but that doesn't answer my question so i repeat again: why are you writing in japanese? 

46 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

In fact AL, that's only one idea that came first in mind it's obvious that i can't know why mafia couldn't kill anyone lol but that doesn't answer my question so i repeat again: why are you writing in japanese? 

I thought it was chinese, rip

リコス、男 あなたは本当に私にもっともっと何かを言うように言った 答えが欲しいなら、以前に日本語を話したことがあるかもしれません。 私はすでにあなたに私の識別キーワードを与えました。 私が何をしているか理解してください。話していない誰かについて少し疑問がありますか?あなたの周りの人々の全体像を見て、彼らを巻き込みましょう。私たちの中には、ばかげたことをする必要がないように感じる人もいます。さくらんぼ、えび、飴など なぜ前日ではなく3日目に質問することにしたのですか?ニッキーでさえあなたとドラゴの主張におけるあなたの立場の前にこれを述べました、しかしそれは正常でした。 このゲームの村人の標準的な数でさえ奇妙です。 3つの音で十分ですが、4つあります。

@Cнєяяу

共有するものはありますか?

15 minutes ago, Smooth said:

リコス、男 あなたは本当に私にもっともっと何かを言うように言った 答えが欲しいなら、以前に日本語を話したことがあるかもしれません。 私はすでにあなたに私の識別キーワードを与えました。 私が何をしているか理解してください。話していない誰かについて少し疑問がありますか?あなたの周りの人々の全体像を見て、彼らを巻き込みましょう。私たちの中には、ばかげたことをする必要がないように感じる人もいます。さくらんぼ、えび、飴など なぜ前日ではなく3日目に質問することにしたのですか?ニッキーでさえあなたとドラゴの主張におけるあなたの立場の前にこれを述べました、しかしそれは正常でした。 このゲームの村人の標準的な数でさえ奇妙です。 3つの音で十分ですが、4つあります。

I agree that the amount of vanilla town seems high, considering I was also told I am one, what if we secretly have abilities we don't know about? I'll try visiting someone tonight and see if something happens

22 minutes ago, Smooth said:

@Cнєяяу

共有するものはありますか?

I didn't ask anything to you the day before because i thought there was some kind of weird third party role that choose one player one night and they have to speak only in japanese the next day phase but that doesn't seem true so that's why i asked it now. 

Same Nano, but google told me it's japanese

Well it could true that vanilla townies have to find their role, i'm not sure if every vanilla town has a secret role. 

Me being silent doesn't mean Im the bad guy eh

Reasons:

① I seem to talk a lot during my 1st game (Cranberry High Maf) is cus I got info

② I seem to talk a lot during my 2nd game (Maf of Caribbean) is cus I am with le cult

③ I talk less now is cus I am completely clueless cus y'all are good at hiding your roles

④ I also talk less cus life is chasing me with a knife, i dont talk a lot in discord these days either

Conclusion:

I dont mind if you guys vote me but I SWEAR TO ALL THE ISLAND DEITIES THAT I AM A GOOD PERSON DESPITE I AM SILENT AAAA

Hint:

When le moon rises I get to choose some beeyootiful seashells

p/s: Anyways, to make y'all stop worrying, after the sun rises on the next day, I shall make some time and be more talkative ueheheh

5 hours ago, LykosHand said:

No drago i did pay attention smh

I mean i understand they have this rivarly thing but it's not like they have to vote only each other in every game in my opinion. Astra decided to vote Nicki and Nicki decided to vote someone else. That's all. 

I don't know if AL is third party. I feel like he's town or mafia and yeah i would like to hear him too. 

......except you clearly weren't. Listen Lykos, I'll play this the nicest way I can.

I don't get your hate boner for me. "I don't think AL is third party." Based on what grounds? You made this comment just to disagree with me. Why?
All I can ask is get your head out of your ass and please listen to what I have to say. In all sincerity Lykos, just please. I don't want to have to argue.

But I rabble on. One must not lose themselves on the journey onward. There is truth to the fact that I have been "riding" something up to this point as you so vulgariously put it.

I ask of you, and of all of our society we have built, have faith. Not just in me, but the gods and the progress to the Truth!

My main suspicions ride upon Nicki, as I make clear. I will state it again, I believe she was told to ignore Astra's vote on her. Ignoring such from her self-proclaimed rival, and then going off to vote someone who already has a vote on them, like her own vote (or more specifically who gets lynched) has no consequence, is extremely unlike her. 

2 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

......except you clearly weren't. Listen Lykos, I'll play this the nicest way I can.

I don't get your hate boner for me. "I don't think AL is third party." Based on what grounds? You made this comment just to disagree with me. Why?
All I can ask is get your head out of your ass and please listen to what I have to say. In all sincerity Lykos, just please. I don't want to have to argue.

Lmao drago come on... I only shared my opinion saying i don't know if AL is third party, can i have a different opinion from you? It happens that sometimes i agree and other times i disagree, i'm sure you know that. And no i'm not trying to argue with you lol and for sure i don't have this "hate boner to you" as you said, again i'm sharing my opinions that's all don't worry uwu.

I don't have any proof, i'm just basing my theory from AL posts, i never said i'm sure of my idea. And if we are being honest you're basing your suspicious on Nicki only because someone told her to not vote Astra. Ok that may be true i get it but what if in the end Nicki didn't want to vote Astra this time? We aren't sure of it at 100% but at the same time i respect your opinion and i'm sharing mine 😉

Probably shooting myself in the foot by saying that, since coincidentally no bodi was discovered, but I was roleblocked last night (@ newt's question about anything weird happening to us).

So there ya go folks, there's at least one roleblocker in this game. Possibly two, if both town and mafia have one, which is often the case.

I don't really get the whole Drago vs Lykos situation. Looks like town infighting to me. Especially in Drago's case, he feels like one of the towniest players imo. Not sure about Lykos, pretty much neutral reads on him so far.

[Eliminate] Smooth

because the whole Japanese speech ploy increasingly looks like an easy way to hide in plain sight and guarantee that not everyone is going to pay attention to his posts.

• Global Mods

This is all super sweet, bringing suspicion onto me because I chose to vote someone who wasn’t my rival (even though he voted for me).

At that point, I didn’t even realise he voted for me. I have had a bad time with sleep schedules lately, so I haven’t been paying attention to much at all. I didn’t know Amine had a vote on him, I just voted him as a placeholder and then I didn’t actually get to return to give an actual vote because other stuff happened irl.

I haven’t been told to do or say anything at all. I’m not sure where you might’ve got that from? It’s fine to have your own opinion, but unfortunately it’s wrong this time. Feel free to take my explanation as you wish.

Also, I’m glad it isn’t just me who seems to find Smooth’s posts odd at this point. I feel like he was trying to blend in as what seems to be a Japanese character, but that doesn’t exactly...help him in the long run. It just seems more and more suspicious.

From my point of view, I am getting very strong town vibes from Matt. He’s actively trying to scum hunt and contribute to the game, giving his thoughts here and there. Smooth is probably third party or mafia, but I can’t figure out which of these he could be. Lykos is a neutral read, but he’s giving town vibes. As for everyone else, I’m not quite sure.

I personally didn’t get told anything happened to me last night, but that doesn’t mean that nothing happened.

Oof almost forgot to post. Personally I think people who aren’t vanilla townie shouldn’t be saying whether they were roleblocked and what not because they might become targets for maf kill. There’s quite a number of vanillas in this game apparently so it’d be better for them to shoot a TP or vanilla than a townie with useful role. My two cents on the matter.