Trapped on an Island Mafia [Town Victory]

L'Belle

tbh I think Smooth is sus too because I doubt any role would make anyone have to speak in code like that for so many day phases. At first I thought it was a thing like curses but now I’m not sure.

ima gonna place a vote on him too so he can explain wtf he meant by the “keywords”.

[Eliminate] Smooth

....sigh 

Language makes up an identity

Barrier is a synonym for block 

Identity often comes with a calling or role 

If yall can’t get my keywords or the siltiest hint coming from my word, then you don’t deserve me or my style.

If there ain’t no doctor or I get lynch, whelp then I hope that town actually has some better roles then standards to win.

This japanese of mine was meant to protect me on staying as neutrally possible so that I would’t be night-killed and being someone who they could vote for but ultimately had no solid evidence. Maybe hoping they could try arrange the  lynch on me but probably might never... whelp now I’m being booted for weirdness.

And was kinda hoping I’d be see i’m n as alway third party.

I suggest you guys broaden your view of the people around you before you try voting. The least I can do is make a suspect list at when I get back from school today before I supposedly die. 

9 minutes ago, Smooth said:

....sigh 

Language makes up an identity

Barrier is a synonym for block 

Identity often comes with a calling or role 

If yall can’t get my keywords or the siltiest hint coming from my word, then you don’t deserve me or my style.

If there ain’t no doctor or I get lynch, whelp then I hope that town actually has some better roles then standards to win.

This japanese of mine was meant to protect me on staying as neutrally possible so that I would’t be night-killed and being someone who they could vote for but ultimately had no solid evidence. Maybe hoping they could try arrange the  lynch on me but probably might never... whelp now I’m being booted for weirdness.

And was kinda hoping I’d be see i’m n as alway third party.

I suggest you guys broaden your view of the people around you before you try voting. The least I can do is make a suspect list at when I get back from school today before I supposedly die. 

who did you barrier last night?

I believed I blocked Eviora

I actually don’t have much faith in her after her gunslinging shenanigans and pondered to myself whether there was a meaning behind it 

Aside the 1st night which was lykos (but I’m not sure since L’Bella didn’t tell me anything), my target on her of my role-blocking was willing to see whether she was actually telling the truth being a one shot. 

And yeah that’s basically it

I’m not sure why she hasn’t said anything at all.

(Now gotta leave to school)

Well it was a pain to always translate what you were saying AL owo

Aside that, if AL tells the truth then i guess the doc protected that person from the mafia kill or something else happened. And to be fair i don't know who to vote now so i'll put a placeholder. 

[Eliminate] Astra

Well, I don't wanna forget to vote, so I'm just gonna say

[Eliminate] Smooth

If Alistair was roleblocked and I was roleblocked (I have no idea if Smooth is telling the truth; I have no further role) then something else probably happened to the mafia killed. Culted, maybe? Or a doctor protected the target.... although that seems like a hard thing to do.

If Smooth flips town I must say I strongly suspect Alistair. Sorry, dearest. ❤️

Hmmm. Why, this is a most interesting turn of events. The ways in which the gods work seem to be beyond us.

@Smooth you were the first to suggest I had some ulterior guidance. You are indeed an astute observer. However, I can't say I believe your roleblock charade.

But more importantly, I find it quite strange you felt the need to translate everything in japanese.

You have something to hide. You will bask in the light of Truth!

[Subjugate to the Truth] Smooth

Well then, now that everyone has revealed their true intents, I see no point in holding out any longer. Allow me to elaborate.

Ladies and gentlemen, gather 'round.

@Alistair @Amine @Astra125 @Candy @cicada @Cнєяяу @Chickens @Eviora @LykosHand @Nano4 @Newt @Smooth

I come to thee as the acolyte of our newfound society here on this island, but there is more to it than that.

You see, the gods have chosen me not only to spread Their word, but to deliver Their divine Justice.

My role (aptly named Justice) allows me to choose 2 players each night. I will learn whether the 2 share an alignment.

N1, I had chosen Candy and Alistair to test their resolves. I had learned they are of differing alignments.

For reason of Candy's vote, I thought it would be interesting to see if there was anything to it. It seems there was.

As I have a good townread on our fellow Alistair, I would like to make the claim. Candy is mafia or TP.

N2, I had chosen Astra and Nicki for the very suspicions I make claim to earlier today. I had learned that they share an alignment.

Yes, I had been pushing a Nicki lynch to see if mafia would be so quick to turn on her.  We will find out where her and Astra's allegiance lies in due time.

N3, I think I will try Alistair and Nicki to test another hypothesis of mine (depending on how Smooth flips ofc).

However, I feel my time on this mortal coil of ours fading. There will be a time when I will be unable to guide you any longer. I do not fear this future, as I know that our faith will live on. The heretics will be rid of and we shall prosper! I will leave with this, awaiting what the future has in store.

I would like to request a doctor this night. However, should I die this night, I would like you all to treat my hypothesis as correct, that Nicki, Astra, and Candy are mafia.

6 hours ago, Candy said:

Oof almost forgot to post. Personally I think people who aren’t vanilla townie shouldn’t be saying whether they were roleblocked and what not because they might become targets for maf kill. There’s quite a number of vanillas in this game apparently so it’d be better for them to shoot a TP or vanilla than a townie with useful role. My two cents on the matter.

Funny you should mention that.

@Mafia. If Candy is not part of your faction, then she is TP. Be a doll and take care of her for us.

Omg I’m a third party that can be converted 

Ya happy? 

Eliminate Astra (I hope you’re onto something Drago)

The Japanese roleplay was all for giggles but cause I’m got bored. Did an awful metaphor to hint a role I don’t have.

But naw, yall ruin the fun and my mood.

My win condition involves visiting the “Yakuza boss” or “Mayor ”. I assign myself to an alignment to whichever I visit first.

...sigh

I’m a Japanese service maid

Screw you L’Bella

Day 3 - Current Votes:

Smooth (7) - Bean, Nano4, Newt, Amine, Candy, Eviora, Dragoknight

Astra (2) - Lykoshand, Smooth

Alistair (1) - Cherry

You have about 12 hours left.

Those are good informations Drago, i think the only way to be certain that Astra, Nicki and Candy are mafia is to eliminate one of them. I would go for Astra or Candy, i got town vibes from Nicki's posts to be honest. 

🤔 to Smooth and is this what i get about trusting your roleclaim? Ok you ruined my mood too >:[

[Unvote] Astra

[Eliminate] Smooth

Interesting revelations. I'm town as they come so, can confirm Candy is either maf or TP. Good lynch target for the next day.

Feel free to off me if Smooth flips town, at this point it's pretty certain he won't.

• Global Mods

[eliminate] Smooth.

Didn’t realise I forgot to place my vote before I went to sleep. I don’t know what he’ll flip, but we know for certain it isn’t town. Unless, y’know, he’s trolling us. That’s unlikely at this point. With his acting, however, my gut instinct tells me that he is not town. Do remember I have been mentioning how his behaviour has come across to me for a while now.

(The day ended up being a bit longer than planned, but it's over now!)

Day 3 - Final votes:

Smooth (11) - Bean, Nano4, Newt, Amine, Candy, Eviora, Dragoknight, Lykoshand, Cherry, Astra, Nicki

Astra (1) - Smooth

A certain individual among us spoke up: They knew about the identity of a traitor. Fingers were pointed and attention fell quickly upon Smooth. He was surprised, and denied any wrongdoing, but the islanders would not hear him. He was dragged to the same cliff as Seal was taken to and before he could say anything, he was thrown in. I think I heard him say ''I'll finally be with you again... my master...'' before a crashing sound was heard. After doing research into him, it turned out Smooth was a maid, and part of the traitors! May the tides be turning in our favor?

Smooth was eliminated. He was a Maid.

Spoiler

- Once per night, can visit someone and clean their place up, preventing them from leaving a will, and has a 50% chance to steal their actions, for example, forcing someone to target the maid instead, or stealing someone's gun.
- Sided with the Traitors.

Night 3 is now in effect. 24 hours as usual.

Day 4

Sailor's Journal - Time and Place... who cares anymore?

Urgh.. My head hurts after that night. I can't even begin to write this letter as I'm just so sick, but I suppose I must. The night seemed to go by mostly quietly. When we woke up, no one was dead either. The thing about that maid still troubles me, with there being more traitor's around, but maybe someone will know? I'm going back to sleep... see you tomorrow.

No one died last night.

You have 48 hours.

It looks like the first people to vote for Smooth last day were Bean, Alistair, Newt, Amine, and Candy, in that order. Since all 11 out of 12 surviving players voted for Smooth, obviously some mafia are are among them, but I doubt the other mafia members would start the bandwagon on him, so I'm more inclined to trust the earliest voters. Conversely, the ones who got on the bandwagon late are more suspicious.

so I guess I nixed the possibility of them having a strongman

Our faith guides us further my friends. We must continue on.

Nicki is of a different alliance than Alistair. Given the previous report, Astra is a heretic with Nicki.

And then there is the Candy. I don't know if mafia refused my most gracious offer, but she is a heretic nonetheless.

Choose your path.

So you're saying the remaining mafia are Nicki, Astra, and Candy. The following are the possibilities:

1. You are correct.

2. Alistair is actually mafia. I don't want to believe that, but it seems more likely than you just happening to visit all the mafia members in a mere 3 nights.

3. You, Drago, are lying.

Since this largely seems to rely on learning her alignment...

[Eliminate] Nicki