Trapped on an Island Mafia [Town Victory]

L'Belle

Current votes:

Abstain - 4 (Cherry, Seal, Nano, Lykos)
Bean - 2 (Eric, Amine)
Drago - 1 (Bean)
Eric - 1 (Newt)

Remember that only the majority counts for this. If the majority of people vote Abstain, that's what will happen.

Well, after his flippant behavior last game, Bean has renewed my conviction that he is a threat even to his own team, so I suppose I'll jump on this bandwagon.

[Eliminate] Bean

I have returned from my contemplation with the island deities. We must build a society upon these lands and spread their will.

There are heretics among us! They must be eliminated from our society!

I'd go for abstaining but unless we get a few more for majority it doesn't seem like we can get much. I'd instead vote Bean simply for voting me, but I'm not too sure about the wagon forming and now the votes on Evi's to factor in.

This vote should leave this to a tie then. Let's see where this takes us. May RNGesus guide us.

Here's one for the ritual I guess.

[Sacrifice for the Holy Rituals] Eviora

Bandwagons form so easily on D1, it's wonderful! But it's too early, yes, far too early... I must confirm something tonight first, dohoho.

The dragon speaks the truth. Let the dice god decide, between the great mastermind and the chaotic poultry. We must give all dark forces a fair chance of making it past this first day.

[Unvote] Eviora

[Abstain]

The tides crashing upon the shores have shifted. And with them, we are subject to the very same change.

The ritual must continue on. Only the gods can decide its outcome.

[Unvote] Eviora

[Abstain]

Vote Count™

6 Abstain (Cherry, Seal, Nano, Lykos, Ali, Drago)

2 Evi - (Aldo, Eric)
2 Bean - (Amine, Evi)
1 Drago - (Bean)
1 Eric - (Newt)

Day 1 Ending

Vote Count™ (Totally not stolen from Drago)

6 Abstain (Cherry, Seal, Nano, Lykos, Ali, Drago)

2 Eviora - (Aldo, Eric)
2 Bean - (Amine, Evi)
1 Drago - (Bean)
1 Eric - (Newt)

1 Alistair - (Candy)

As the day went by, multiple people showed distrust in each other, but at the end people decided that there weren't grounds to suspect anyone, due to the lack of anything bad that had happened....

But for how long would that attitude last?

No one was lynched today.

Night 1 now begins! Make sure to send me your night actions! You have 24 hours.

Night 1 is over!

Sailor's report: Tuesday, August 23rd, 10:00 am: Uninhabited island.

The first night on the island was far from comfortable. Everyone felt out of sorts, which is only natural considering they had to sleep on cold hard sand. However, it was surprisingly quiet, with the exception of a few people. A particular person was writing away in their little diary, and no one wanted to even get close to them. Another person was walking around the island, checking out who the survivors were and what they could mean for him. A different group was plotting together in a tucked-away spot. They were plotting who deserved to die, so that they may live. It eventually came down to rock-paper-scissors. Darn it, rock won. So the victim was decided. The rough one was chosen to carry out the kill. They were the strongest one... or so they thought, anyway. He picked up a club they made from palm wood, and headed to a certain sleeping survivor.. one club to the head would make sure they would never wake up again.. it was for the greater good. When morning came, the bloody scene was discovered, with just an innocent survivor lying there, dead. A bit of looking into him made sure he was just an ordinary traveler, who got their island survival trip cut quite short... was this a blessing in disguise?

Aldo has been killed. He was a Stranded.

Spoiler

Stranded
- Wins if all traitors have been eliminated.
- Sided with the Town

Day 2 is now on! You have 48 hours to leave two posts and a vote. Remember, Abstaining is not an option today!

A most pertinent question! Allow me to give you... The Answer™️

I found your Bean vote somewhat strange. It seemed uncharacteristic of you to vote someone off simply because they're too chaotic. Not having voted for anyone yet myself, I thought hey, why not pressure Evi!

I withdrew my vote when people started to bandwagon, because I didn't really want you out yet. But that bandwagon itself was an interesting phenomenon!

Please note that my slight suspicions against you still stand, but they're just that for now: slight.

On an unrelated note, Aldo's role reveal reads like a vanilla townie, which sucks because having vanilla townies is generally not great for us. I hope not too many of them are around (I still like you, vanilla friends, it's just that your role is useless).

Oooooooooooh so majority vote meant the majority of actual votes had to be for abstaining, not the majority of players to vote for it.......

Perhaps this be a divine sign. Our faith in the gods has been rewarded, and They have shown Their mercy upon us.

But there is more. The heretics are among us. They mean to bring an end to our journey to the Truth. They have taken goody Aldo from us. Their sacrilege must be punished.

21 minutes ago, Eviora said:

I'd like to ask @Alistair and @Dragoknight why they both voted for me on Day 1 then quickly unvoted for me.

Ummm. I kinda stated why. granted in my own cryptic way but

On 6/11/2020 at 12:56 PM, Dragoknight said:

I'd go for abstaining but unless we get a few more for majority it doesn't seem like we can get much. I'd instead vote Bean simply for voting me, but I'm not too sure about the wagon forming and now the votes on Evi's to factor in.

This vote should leave this to a tie then. Let's see where this takes us. May RNGesus guide us.

On 6/11/2020 at 1:56 PM, Dragoknight said:

The tides crashing upon the shores have shifted. And with them, we are subject to the very same change.

The ritual must continue on. Only the gods can decide its outcome.

I voted to make it a tie, and I removed my vote to make it a tie again after votes have changed. All in the name of our lord RNGesus.

I was also under the assertion that majority meant majority of players. Hindsight huh?

1 minute ago, Dragoknight said:

I was also under the assertion that majority meant majority of players. Hindsight huh?

same I thought it had to be absolute majority for abstain, in order for nobody to be lynched