Trapped on an Island Mafia [Town Victory]

L'Belle

On a dark, stormy night, the SS Romaine was caught in a furious thunderstorm on the pacific ocean. The ship carried around 3.000 people, staff and guests... however, all of them were lost to the waves, when a bit of lightning hit the ship, breaking it into pieces. There were no known survivors... or were there?

It turns out, there were some survivors. 17 people in fact, stranded on a strange island. It didn't look like it had been lived on for the longest time. Those 17 people decided: We have to live on this island together. We have to survive, together!

However, not everyone agreed. It was much easier to survive until help arrived if there were less people in the mix. Some suspicious individuals teamed up... and they plotted to kill all survivors, so that they would be the ones to survive. Bodies were real easy to hide on an abandoned desert island, after all...

How do I survive on a desert island? (I hear Divergent is a real pro on surviving when a group of ne'er do well's is out to get you.... Credits to him.)

Spoiler

Mafia is a social deduction game which requires analyzing, cooperation, and looking through lies. There are two main factions in a mafia game: the Uninformed Majority [Town], who have to find others of their kind while hunting for the mafia, and the Informed Minority [Mafia], who have a private chat and plan there on how they should trick the town and whom they should eliminate.

At the beginning of the game, players receive a channel in the discord server with their role and alignment.

There are two major phases in a Mafia game:

(1) The Day Phase – Typically lasting 48 hours , players use this opportunity to discuss about several things, which may include the outcome of the previous phases, behavior of players, and flow of the game; the ultimate goal in the day phase is for the Town players to find the Mafia slowly while Mafia players have to blend in carefully. Before the day ends, players must vote for a player whom they want to be eliminated on grounds of suspicion and the player receiving the most votes will be lynched.

(2) The Night Phase – Typically lasting 24 hours, the thread is considered “locked” at this point and players may not comment at all. Instead, players with night actions, special abilities related to their role, may use these to aid their faction. The Mafia also discusses in the private chat on whom to dispose of.

The game continues until one of the major factions attains their win condition or unless it is no longer possible.

What are the sides of the stranded?

Spoiler

The Survivors: These are the uninformed majority. They must work together and win when all traitors have died.

The Traitors These are the informed minority. They win when they outnumber the town.
The Third Parties These people care less about the ongoing conflict and have their own victory conditions in mind.

What are the roles?

Spoiler

As there are many different people in this world, we can never truly know their role in life. Unfortunately, I don't know either and thus I can't tell you.

Even the island has rules!

Spoiler

1. This is a closed set-up. The roles and alignments are revealed upon death only.
2. All survivors must vote and post twice a day phase. If not, they might just be sent deep inside the jungle, where dangerous creatures lie in wait!

3. If there is a tie in votes, a randomizer will decide who will be put to death.

4. After your death, you are allowed one final post in the thread. Obviously, this post may not contain game information.

5. This game starts on day 1, and only on day 1 may you choose to abstain from lynching.

6. Be nice to each other, it's 2020.

There are no tricks and gimmicks in this game. You simply must do your best to win!

If you would like to join the cruise and inevitably strand on a desert island, you can do so in this very thread! Do make sure to also join our little discord server as well! As that is where important information, such as your role or your private chats will be handed out! Thank you very much! ------->Discord server https://discord.gg/XxvqYjf

Survivors:
1. Alistair

2. Chicken

3. Lykoshand

4. Cherry

5. Newt -> Cruiser Captain

6. Nano6

7. Astra125 -> Magician

8. Dragoknight -> Fortune Teller

9. cicada

10. Amine

11. GenEric -> Stranded

12. Aldo -> Stranded

13. Candy -> Traitor's Leader

14. Eviora

15. Smooth -> Maid

16. Seal -> Stranded

Island Deities, also known as Jurors on this mortal coil:
1. Divergent

2. Falirion

I deal in eggs

But the heart of man has everything but eggs

The more you doubt, the more there is to doubt

And the more you seek the eggs, the more fleeting they become

And so I realized something

To make an egg

You need to lay an egg!

An egg is something one creates from within

What is it that you believe in

I am birthed from my egg 

And from me come my egg

The more it vibrates

The better the egg 

🥚

Good Vibrations

Geez, this is SO annoying! After all that work I did to steal Captain Aliface's ship, Bean went and let his kraken break it, and now I'm stuck on some dumb island! Hmph!

Day 1: The Accident

Sailor's Report: Monday, August 22nd. 09:21 PM, Uninhabited island.

As all travelers got on the ship, it was about time to leave. Everyone found their places to spend time, some decided the bar was a good place to go while others preferred the pool instead, and some people were more than happy with their own rooms. Unfortunately, none of this was to last at all. I was spending time in the break room with some other sailors when we the ship began to get rough... a storm was brewing. The waves went high and people started to panic. It was our job to make sure they all stayed calm, but I must admit, myself and the other sailors were panicking frantically, as this is not something we've ever experienced before. Unfortunately, things didn't end up going so well. In the middle of the night, the SS Romaine capsized. Many passengers and crewmembers lost their lives.. yet some of us managed to survive. We arrived on an island. I sure hope everyone is fine... we decided to work together to get out from here and back to society. I have faith that as long as we work together, we will be totally fine!

Day 1 has begun, and will last 48 hours. You must make at least 2 posts and leave a vote. Just for today you can abstain, but only on this day, you hear?

あらあら、貧乏な少年少女 みんなで楽しい時間を過ごしましょうhope 嵐で夫と子供を亡くしました。今日、私たちは皆苦しんでいます。私の心はそれを受け入れることができず、長くは続きません。

1 hour ago, Smooth said:

あらあら、貧乏な少年少女 みんなで楽しい時間を過ごしましょうhope 嵐で夫と子供を亡くしました。今日、私たちは皆苦しんでいます。私の心はそれを受け入れることができず、長くは続きません。

2004138723_Screenshot(355).png.f60c4b5af097deec7836bef05c976291.png