Trapped on an Island Mafia [Town Victory]

L'Belle

HOLD YOUR HORSES!

Suddenly, without warning, a shot rang on the island. A mysterious assailant, whose identity was not able to be confirmed, shot their gun, and their shot rang true. It hit GenEric, who fell on the ground, and died instantly. After an autopsy was performed, it was determined that he was just an ordinary traveler. Was this the traitor's doing?

GenEric was shot and killed. He was a Stranded.

Spoiler

Stranded
- Wins if all traitors have been eliminated.
- Sided with the Town

真剣に...
それは絶対に必要でしたか?
本当に本当の容疑者がいたときに、後で保存できませんでしたか?

それが私の観点からの理由です。これはあなたが都市として合併する本当に良い機会のようです。 エリックは確かに疑った。もし私があなたの立場にあったなら、あなたは少なくとも彼に答えやいくつかの情報を求めます。彼に銃を向けます。 今、彼は死んだが、すべてだ。標準であることは退屈であり、彼がこのたわごとを楽しみのために引き出しているのを見ることができます。しかし、それは彼が注意深く見られるべきではないという意味ではあ.

AL i'm sorry i'm too lazy to traslate that so i'll ignore your post. And wow ok already two townies out smh, let's not waste these gun so early hm? 

1 hour ago, Amine said:

I dont think we should lynch Eviora, she just shot Eric because he seemed sus, i think i would have shot Eric too

Alright why don't we vote you Amine? 

[Eliminate] Amine

Tell me what made you think Eric could have been maf

Not only did he jump on the bandwagon to lynch me without giving a reason, he even stated he was just bandwagoning. It's unfortunate that he wasn't mafia or cult, but I have no regrets. Mostly, I just felt like shooting him for voting to lynch me. =p

Well, well, well, well...

Aight guys I have a great idea.
[Lynch] LykosHand

Lykos give us good reasons of why we shouldn't lynch you.

2 hours ago, Smooth said:

真剣に...
それは絶対に必要でしたか?
本当に本当の容疑者がいたときに、後で保存できませんでしたか?

それが私の観点からの理由です。これはあなたが都市として合併する本当に良い機会のようです。 エリックは確かに疑った。もし私があなたの立場にあったなら、あなたは少なくとも彼に答えやいくつかの情報を求めます。彼に銃を向けます。 今、彼は死んだが、すべてだ。標準であることは退屈であり、彼がこのたわごとを楽しみのために引き出しているのを見ることができます。しかし、それは彼が注意深く見られるべきではないという意味ではあ.

I can roughly translate lol

Seriously...

Was that really necessary?

Wouldn't it have been more helpful if you (Evi) had saved it for later when we had a real suspect?

That's the reasoning from my perspective. [not sure what second sentence means]. Eric was suspicious. However, if I'd been in your place, I'd have asked him some questions and get some answers that might inform us better. Instead you pointed a gun at him and that's it, he ded. It seems he was just enjoying playfully because the norm is boring. But that just means he wasn't to be seen as someone serious.

Oooooh well! Looks like I went and killed him!

If I held on to that gun for too long there was a real chance I'd die before getting to use it. After all, I was nearly lynched on Day 1!

Ok i'll try to give some good reasons of why you shouldn't lynch me

1) I'm a funny and gentle guy (well i try to be funny but hopefully i am) 

2) I'm town and i'm trying to find mafs so that's why i went for that pressure vote on Amine but there's a high chance i'll change it lol

3) Don't bullikos

4) I fight for my friends 😤

5) Idk what to put here, i hope the previous ones were quite convincing

• Global Mods

I don’t necessarily find Evi scummy right now. I think most of you would have done the same if you were a likely lynch candidate and you had a gun and thought someone’s behaviour was scummy or suspicious.

Regarding her choice, though... it’s a very interesting one for sure. Assuming Evi really did shoot that gun, since we don’t know and it wasn’t confirmed by Michel’s post, I’m unsure why she chose Eric in particular. She had a genuine scumread on him, but I’m not sure I understand why. It could be that I just simply have not paid enough attention.

I’m also just going to say now that the Japanese is a bit weird, but I noticed that Smooth has always brought his own unique quirk into each maf game he’s played in. I am not sure if this is hinting towards his role, but I’m not sure if we should be looking further into it at this present time...

I am not sure what to do here. I’m not sure I follow or understand the votes on Lykos, but maybe I should be paying more attention... I’ve been trying to write this for a few hours but I’m being distracted by irl...

Hmmm. As I go on to ponder the quandaries of the plight upon us, it would seem that a great trouble has come about us from within.

As I seek the actions of a few, I find myself pondering the actions of many. It would be easy of the heretic to play the good man. The safest route is the one of least resistance.

This leads me to believe, perhaps the heretics reside in those who would rather abstain? Or possibly not vote at all?

Another thing about yesterday's votes. @Candy, was there any specific reasoning behind your vote mere minutes away from phase change?

Similar question goes to @Aldo, random votes generally don't seem to be your thing.

I would like to hear what you all think about these events.

also yes Lykos your reasons for not voting you are terrible

17 hours ago, Eviora said:

Mostly, I just felt like shooting him for voting to lynch me. =p

does this mean it coulda been me D=

Seriously tho, I guess that's metagaming but I would say I trust Evi's intentions on that one. Gunning someone down in retaliation for a lynch attempt is... well, something she would definitely do, especially if the person is slightly sus for whatever other reason.

Just a gut feeling, but Drago feels towny enough as well, as far as I can read.

Is it bullikos time? or should we bulli Candy, whose last minute vote yesterday was kinda strange? Talk, you two. Candy especially since she hasn't said anything yet

5 hours ago, Dragoknight said:

was there any specific reasoning behind your vote mere minutes away from phase change?

I wanted to avoid penalty for not voting lol Ali had no votes on him so I voted him so he wouldn’t get lynched.

As for a little read, I don’t think Lykos gave bad reasons to why not to lynch him. It’s been a while since I played, but iirc he ain’t the type to pressure vote when he’s mafia. Well he could’ve changed strats since the last time I saw but still.

Smh they were terrible as you say because i'm just a vanilla town, how could i convince you that i'm town if i don't even have a role? So take those as good smh

And stop to bully me, it's not funny to see it every day 😢

And drago you don't even watch all the posts wow are you sure you're town?