Bread   

21 members have voted

1. 1. This game is not confusing enough

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm just here for the bread!!
    • Blanket is a gamethrower!!!

We while we wait for the slow motion bullet to hit kiet, i'd like to point something out:

3 hours ago, Chickens said:

Von Hamburger split into two. Hamburger One rode a taxi Eata Mea's and Hamburger Two went to Newt's house. Hamburger Two channeled his energy and zapped Newt with his supreme energy. Having full confidence that he never fails, Hamburger Two left immediately without checking whether it worked or not. Hamburger one did not zapped Eata Mea. He nailed several pieces of planks to the house, effectively preventing Eata Mea from leaving his house. Von Hamburger's genius knows no bounds. They reunited after both were done. They entered their house but not see the looming threat.

Eata Mea is Lia's passenger name, and this sounds like she was roleblocked, (especialy since this description makes me think sophy was the psykana)
so either there is some other role that permanently kills
Or Lia's kills happen delayed, the revealed description doesn't sound like it but then again that description is rather sparse on info anyway
Or the roleblock straight up didn't work, but she was roleblocked N2 by the nightchallenge so it should have worked

MY DOLL!

Well, lets find out who the next bearer of the doll will be then. Lia or Fali?

On an alternative note we should work on giving out that crystal ball.

3 hours ago, Chickens said:

Day 6 event : I have no idea what to do next
Choose one among you to give a crystal ball to.

So far we have Aldo, Arch, Lykos, and Seal as our confirmed townies.

And ofc I'm always taking suggestions if you want anything from me.

@Candy

Do have anything to share with us ?

Suspect listing perhaps because I actually curious of what your thinking right about now. We’re practically the same when it comes down being semi-inactive the past days/night.

Oh yeah I forgot 

[Eliminate] Eric

10 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

I lAos Wtna heT lDlo ,lesaPe.

nCa oSomene saePel edRinm eM How laSe nAd hcAr reWe enomCfidr ?I mA A iBt dierT ndA erbRon's gPesa Don't aoLd eyolPprr .nI Teh Middle Of heT eagP ,tI wsoSh ehT uiPrvseo One. tI Gste iIirtngtar.

@Dragoknight

Same way nicki was, on day 3, 6 people were voted to be lynched at the end of the day: Drago, Jace(selfvote), Nicki, Arch(selfvote), Seal(selfvote) & Eviora
the result if the Daily challenge that day told us the only 2 of those were not town, we know drago is 3rd Party, and Jace also claimed 3rd party
from that follows that nicki, arch, seal & eviora are town

• Thanks 1

eomowSh I dMises hrAc's Adn eSal's elSf-toVes aBkc Tneh, As I nlyO aHd 4 asNem In yM eNtso For thTa aDy.

thTa Crales It Up. 

I wnoK I mA Twon ,As lleW sA ratsA ,dnA I Tusrt uoY oT eB. 🙂

I olsA veHa A igSlth nnnIliaitoc oT eActpc AL.

yM ithgsS lFla On

@GenEric

@mimi 

@Hypurr

@Candy

@YinYang9705

@Dive

@Bazaro

I mA reoM nIetesertd oT erHa mrFo eTh opT 2.

[Eliminate] Mimi

i t - i s-  a - b i t-  w e i r d  -b u t - i f-  i - t y p e-  l i k e  -t h i s  -t h e  -m a s h i n e - d o e s - n o t-  b o t h e r - m i x i n g - u p-  m y  -w o r d s.  b e a n - i - h a v e-  d e f e a t e d  -y o u .

• Haha 1
  • Hmm 1

6 hours ago, Anti-loser said:

@Candy

Do have anything to share with us ?

Suspect listing perhaps because I actually curious of what your thinking right about now. We’re practically the same when it comes down being semi-inactive the past days/night.

Oh yeah I forgot 

[Eliminate] Eric

Yo I did post quite a lot compared to other games when I’ve been completely away lol

i go away to watch Star Wars and come back to a broken boat and a battered blanket. I thought Aldo was going to shoot Kiet? What happened???

Anyhow my suspicions right now fall on Eric too because if he has ability to see roles, then either he should’ve told us more roles or been killed by mafia.

I knew Kiet wasn’t town or mafia but I pressed on doing him a kill because game throwing wasn’t going to help us win lol and the Lynch on lia would’ve actually maybe worked if he’d voted her smh if he claimed cultist, tbh I’m not so sure he went without an ace under his sleeve. We don’t know if what he said about Newt Ali and Nicki are true because two of those won’t get get revived so it’s way too convenient. So I think we should still reveal Kiet’s role, in case there’s some way his cult could’ve survived.
Also maybe this coming phase we can get rid of Lía by uniting forces lol

and we have Kiet to thank for Lykos’ role being revealed apparently #thxbutnothx so I wonder if we got some extra line of defense so another doc can guard the doc lol

[Eliminate] Eric

[reveal] mythical being

2 minutes ago, Candy said:

Yo I did post quite a lot compared to other games when I’ve been completely away lol

i go away to watch Star Wars and come back to a broken boat and a battered blanket. I thought Aldo was going to shoot Kiet? What happened???

Anyhow my suspicions right now fall on Eric too because if he has ability to see roles, then either he should’ve told us more roles or been killed by mafia.

I knew Kiet wasn’t town or mafia but I pressed on doing him a kill because game throwing wasn’t going to help us win lol and the Lynch on lia would’ve actually maybe worked if he’d voted her smh if he claimed cultist, tbh I’m not so sure he went without an ace under his sleeve. We don’t know if what he said about Newt Ali and Nicki are true because two of those won’t get get revived so it’s way too convenient. So I think we should still reveal Kiet’s role, in case there’s some way his cult could’ve survived.
Also maybe this coming phase we can get rid of Lía by uniting forces lol

and we have Kiet to thank for Lykos’ role being revealed apparently #thxbutnothx so I wonder if we got some extra line of defense so another doc can guard the doc lol

[Eliminate] Eric

[reveal] mythical being

Nicki did in fact confirm Kiet's claim to me last Night before she died, so it comes down to if you trust my word
about lynching lia, while that is a solid maybe, we don't know for sure and that info about her needing an unanmious lynch came from Lia herself mind you, and we already wasted 2 lynches on her, and i really think we have hit very few mafia members, so i feel very uneasy about spending yet another lynch on Lia when we do not know if it will even work

also are you claiming you shot kiet? or is that about last days vote? even though you did change to lia before the end

5 minutes ago, Falirion said:

also are you claiming you shot kiet? or is that about last days vote? even though you did change to lia before the end

No I didn’t shoot Kiet and have zero clue who did if Aldo didn’t lol

and I changed my vote to Lia because I figured the reason Lynch in soup failed was that y’all didn’t tri unanimously lol but Kiet Gad to ruin it for us smh

yall are lynching the wrong guy

whenever i visit someone at night i only learn their passenger names and role names

not what the role does

the name bean gave me of lia is simply inquisitor so ofc i went to check and got the conclusion

it didnt mention anything about being hard to kill

thats why i dont reveal as much since i dont even ehat the role does or even their alignment

6 hours ago, GenEric said:

yall are lynching the wrong guy

whenever i visit someone at night i only learn their passenger names and role names

not what the role does

the name bean gave me of lia is simply inquisitor so ofc i went to check and got the conclusion

it didnt mention anything about being hard to kill

thats why i dont reveal as much since i dont even ehat the role does or even their alignment

So you DON'T see what that role does? funny

On 12/31/2019 at 4:43 AM, GenEric said:

lia’s description didnt really mention her being unkillable

so im guessing she had an item or that somebody else protected her

This post of yours, you seem to say otherwise,
so yeah i really don't believe you, and if it really was as you said it was then, let me tell you this: "jumping to conclusions is dangerous" we already had proven cases this game of roles not doing what their more normal counterparts do at all, see coyote and ancient being
well let's see what everyone else thinks

5 minutes ago, Falirion said:

So you DON'T see what that role does? funny

This post of yours, you seem to say otherwise,
so yeah i really don't believe you, and if it really was as you said it was then, let me tell you this: "jumping to conclusions is dangerous" we already had proven cases this game of roles not doing what their more normal counterparts do at all, see coyote and ancient being
well let's see what everyone else thinks

by lias description i meant the description bean gave me of her name and role

but fine if you guys kill me then one less investigative role to help town

not that my role is any helpful

I'm here, barely. A lot of things happen, alright. Poor Blanket actually gamethrew, and kicked the bucket, while Boat got sunk -- the latter I'm not too sure about, but eh, unless things like revealing alignment exist which I'll probably miss, it's not like we could see if they're actually scum. But that's not saying I don't see any reason to suspect them.

Huh.

I just noticed the two shots. I shot Kiet, not Boat. That wasn't me. Though why an Illusionist would do my name is beyond me.

Since Lykos wants that doll, I want it too ~

[Take] Doll