Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

On 5/21/2016 at 10:55 AM, Zargerth said:

There are 3 Fire Stones in the game. You can obtain them in:

1. Jinx's Lab. Donate Credits so they can work on the drill.

2. Bronze Island. You unlock this place after doing all Ranger's Jobs of Addenfall Guild.

3. Blackview City. A Fire Stone can be found when the city is under attack.

@shinymissingno

So I don't know whether or not you can currently obtain a fire stone when you've only hit route 3, as I'm away from my computer right now. Give these a shot, and if you can't do any of them or haven't even heard of some of these places, you'll need to progress further in the game until one becomes available to you. 

Edited by Dypatome

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, Dypatome said:

@shinymissingno

So I don't know whether or not you can currently obtain a fire stone when you've only hit route 3, as I'm away from my computer right now. Give these a shot, and if you can't do any of them or haven't even heard of some of these places, you'll need to progress further in the game until one becomes available to you. 

The one in the Jinx Lab is available before Route 3. 

1 hour ago, Twilightwing said:

Way to start the new year, a bit edgy but hey

Considering what happened in Episode 3, I think it's very fitting. Desolation has a habit of shitting on edgy villains as is. 

Quite excited for this one since it seems the two main characters are those we know so little about. 

9 hours ago, Phi-Bi said:

Nice artwork, *o* So, Aurora is Shiv's sister, eh? Or not, we'll see. I just realized that you remove the Pokemon logo in the title.

I truly doubt it's going to be that simple. If there's one thing that Desolation is known for, it's that you barely ever see the twists coming, and they're not really what you expect.

• Developers
14 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I actually didn't notice the one on the left was Shiv. I assumed he was a new character and was Aurora's brother.

It is Shiv, yes. More specifically it's his original artwork which looks just slightly different from how he turned out in game.

Also to note something, I'll be addressing some other questions I've had in the announcement I mentioned, which should be out in the next week or two with Episode 4 following a week after that.

Edited by Caz
  • Upvote 3

On 04.01.2017 at 1:13 PM, Caz said:

I0ZiOG5.png

Wait's almost over. Happy belated New Years, everyone.

Just. Cant't. Wait.

Edited by trailblazer77