Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

3 hours ago, LeonVermillion said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not sure if I should it here .-.

does anybody know Trapinch location?

Spoiler

You need to finish the abandoned mansion sidequest in the Silver Forest, then take the key gained from it all the way back up the Silver Rise to unlock the cabin at the very top of the mountain. The Trapinch is inside. Make sure to save a spot in your party if you want to soft reset for nature/IVs. Also be aware the Trapinch comes sufficiently leveled to the point where learning Earthquake and evolving into Vibrava is just a step away.

12 hours ago, Amine elhedhili said:

There is a cave in Redcliff town, is there something in it? i couldn't solve the puzzle

Are you talking about Helix cave? Oh yes, there's definitely something inside of it.

It doesn't affect game progress really if you don't get the item, so feel free to continue on with your journey. You're always free to return to the place later anyway.

On 21/12/2016 at 5:12 PM, Dypatome said:

Hide contents

Are you talking about Helix cave? Oh yes, there's definitely something inside of it.

It doesn't affect game progress really if you don't get the item, so feel free to continue on with your journey. You're always free to return to the place later anyway.

@Dypatome Im still there, trying to do the sidequests but i dont know how

1 hour ago, Amine elhedhili said:

@Dypatome Im still there, trying to do the sidequests but i dont know how

YouTube it if you have to. After getting past the cave with the podiums, you'll be in a room full of Bidoof. When in that room, you have to hit 4 of the bidoof in a certain order to get to the next room, and that third room contains the prize.

On 21/12/2016 at 11:25 PM, Dypatome said:

Hide contents

YouTube it if you have to. After getting past the cave with the podiums, you'll be in a room full of Bidoof. When in that room, you have to hit 4 of the bidoof in a certain order to get to the next room, and that third room contains the prize.

thanks, youtube here i come xD

Hi I have tried playing the game from the beginning but for some reason I cannot capture pokemon, it just freezes and a pop up shows that there is an error and that the game crashed and will need to close. Is there a way to fix this please?

Screen Shot 2016-12-28 at 18.42.18.png

Edited by sapphiet
Adding image for evidence

• Developers

I'm not at all familiar with Apple stuff. The only solution I have is to delete all .mid sound files from audio/bgm. This has always resolved issues in the past.

Edited by Caz

15 hours ago, sapphiet said:

Hi I have tried playing the game from the beginning but for some reason I cannot capture pokemon, it just freezes and a pop up shows that there is an error and that the game crashed and will need to close. Is there a way to fix this please?

have you played any other rpg maker games? Did they work normally?

• Upvote 1

Okay. I give up. I've been looking for actual months. How the heck do I solve the helix cave bidoof puzzle, and how is it that there are exactly ZERO walkthroughs of that cave??? There's his one video of somebody getting TO the bidoofs, but not past them. Is that the whole point to the cave? Just to get to the Bidoofs?

EDIT; 
Nevermind. I somehow did it? No idea how; I was just mashing 'A' on bidoofs in random order. Eventually a door opened. 

Edited by shinymissingno
answered my own question somehow

• Global Mods
35 minutes ago, shinymissingno said:

Okay. I give up. I've been looking for actual months. How the heck do I solve the helix cave bidoof puzzle, and how is it that there are exactly ZERO walkthroughs of that cave??? There's his one video of somebody getting TO the bidoofs, but not past them. Is that the whole point to the cave? Just to get to the Bidoofs?

EDIT; 
Nevermind. I somehow did it? No idea how; I was just mashing 'A' on bidoofs in random order. Eventually a door opened. 

I know you already solved it, but the method of completing the puzzle is to interact with the four Bidoof on the left side of the room from top to bottom. 

6 hours ago, shinymissingno said:

Also, one last gripe before I resume lurking - I've had this game for months and I still haven't beaten Connor. Not once. I'm starting to suspect he CAN'T be beaten without cheating somehow.  

Catch a Bidoof, evolve it into Biabarel, use Defense Curl a couple times, heal, and proceed to Rollout your way to victory.

Or at least that's how I assume most people do it.

• Developers
59 minutes ago, Alilatias said:

Catch a Bidoof, evolve it into Biabarel, use Defense Curl a couple times, heal, and proceed to Rollout your way to victory.

Or at least that's how I assume most people do it.

Or fight fire with fire assuming you picked a fire starter.

On 12/30/2016 at 8:19 PM, shinymissingno said:

Also, one last gripe before I resume lurking - I've had this game for months and I still haven't beaten Connor. Not once. I'm starting to suspect he CAN'T be beaten without cheating somehow.  

I don't remember my whole team from Connor, sorry, but I do remember that my picking a Mudkip made it so that the fight was not that difficult at all.

6 minutes ago, Dypatome said:

I don't remember my whole team from Connor, sorry, but I do remember that my picking a Mudkip made it so that the fight was not that difficult at all.

Get a spheal with thick fat and demolish him

On 12/30/2016 at 8:19 PM, shinymissingno said:

You can catch Wooper in the jungle I think. I just remember Quagsire being really useful to me when I beat him.

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 8:19 PM, shinymissingno said:

He's not unbeatable, but once he sets up his field he becomes way harder to deal with. Try to prevent him from setting up his field. Also you can use gust or certain water type moves to extinguish it if he does manage to set it up.

Hi, me again. Sorry to bother people.
Out of curiosity, is there a fire-stone in the current release? Because I've got leaf and water, and with all my other pokemon evolved at least once, my Growlithe is starting to lose it's usefulness since it goes down so easy compared the the rest of my team. I'm already at Route 3 and I can't figure out if I just haven't hit the Fire Stone yet or if I've somehow missed it completely. Or if it doesn't even exist and I've screwed myself by not catching another Fire type when I could.