Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Just finished the game so far, not sure if that little thing that happened at the end of the episode is based on your rep or fated to always happen that way however as for the gym battle with the 2nd gym leader, Aron is a fucking GEM, clear out the main danger right after her lead pokemon and you got the field to yourself if ya play ya cards right, wouldn't be surprised if

Baron was a Dragon type Elite 4 or Gym Leader, although he already has proven he is a wannabe Solaris (who cant seem to kill anyone no matter how hard he tries to be his idol)

but anywho loved it so far, cant wait for more to come, not sure where I can obtain lemonade or what I can unlock with the tiny key and if any pre-requisites relate to it but yeah.

• Developers

Just finished the game so far, not sure if that little thing that happened at the end of the episode is based on your rep or fated to always happen that way

It is based on your rep with two particular characters, so there are actually two endings.

EDIT: Some of these questions have been answered already. By typing 'lemonade' into the search bar (assuming the search bar is set to this topic) you should find where to find the vending machine. Saves people having to search through 400+ posts.

Edited by Caz

It is based on your rep with two particular characters, so there are actually two endings.

Well I prefer the ending I got,

namely because the one in the ending I got who stayed loyal to you, Ava, is secretly my one day to be wife when I defeat the pokemon league and do all that other stuff that needs sorting out, wanted Baron's guts when I thought he killed her but then Magic so I was happy

I also could imagine the little 'discussion' the two high ranking members of 'them' being altered based on the decision you make regarding the

Onyx Stone (seriously imagine Nova going mad at Baron saying that you probably didn't give them the stone because he decided to try kill ya friend)

anyhow thanks for the tipoff regarding lemonade

• Developers

Caz is it possible we could have 3 or 4 endings?

because you can please both scarlett and ava or both piss them off

For the current Episode there are two. For the final release there will probably be more.

This is gonna be a lot of work ;-;

Edited by Caz

• Developers

Um, I'm kind of stumped in the Lord Helix/Blue Bidoof puzzle. Could anybody help me?

Sorry that I didn't notice this earlier! Hopefully you found your answer though, as it has been discussed a lot in this thread.

On a brighter note:

Episode 2.1 is up for everyone! The change log can be found on the original post.

Mediafire - 2.1

Mega - 2.1

Enjoy!

Edited by Caz
  • Upvote 3

dunno about the Dawn Stone but as for Ralts ya need 55 Credits total to unlock and buy it, spend 5 to uncover the underground area at the Jinx Lab, 10 to get the improvements started and another 10 to make the improvements take place, this will unlock a shop in there with a Ralts costing 30 credits, Jinx lab is in the forest above the 2nd gym town, look at the left side of the maze you will see a house, make it there and you will find scientists inside and one who looks like Blaine sprite, that'll be the place

• Upvote 1

About the first cave puzzle, about how long am I supposed to wait in there, if I'm even doing it correctly? I left the game running for about 5 minutes and came back to find that nothing had changed.

Also, what's the total amount of credits that can be currently obtained? I think I only found about 43, so I'm not sure if the Ralts is even currently obtainable.

EDIT: Oh, I figured out the first puzzle immediately after posting this. That earlier post about this was right. The clue is slightly misleading.

One last thing, if this doesn't sound like too ridiculous a request, I have suggestions for two more alternate starters at the beginning, perhaps a Flying type (maybe Spearow or Taillow) and a Poison type (maybe one of the Nidorans or Skrelp). Taillow would make sense considering the early game natives have a few, and they also have Flaebe and that's also a starter. That and a much stronger flying type is already available towards the start, just at a super low encounter rate.

Edited by Alilatias

• Developers

I was considering Taillow as a starter, we'll see. Ralts currently isn't obtainable, hence why it's in brackets in the obtainable list. That's because there isn't actually enough credits in the game to afford it right now.

The clue IS slightly misleading, well, it was Shiv that made the puzzle after all.

Dawn Stone? Episode 2 and people are asking about the Dawn Stone? I think you're in for a long wait buddy.

Edit: No, 2.1 does not add any new content. It's simply the polished version of Episode 2.

Edited by Caz
  • Upvote 1

Hey did anyone understand the puzzle in the ghost area that said if we had to do the ruby, sapphire, and emerald puzzles before? Is this puzzle to get the ruby gem or do we have to get that gem first in another part of the game and then come back to this puzzle?

I don't believe you do it in any particular order but I found that it was solved for me by:

Having the Odd Doll thing in my bag while waiting in the room I ran around the main circular wall in the middle of the room twice and a door opened

Hey did anyone understand the puzzle in the ghost area that said if we had to do the ruby, sapphire, and emerald puzzles before? Is this puzzle to get the ruby gem or do we have to get that gem first in another part of the game and then come back to this puzzle?

one of the others pulled it off. If you played

ruby, sapphire, emerald then think about the regi puzzles

thats the hint.

as a warning this next one is basically the answer

obey right is right

• Developers

Thanks for the help guys. Also the bug where the female meowstic learns the male meowstic's moveset on level up is still in.

I'm quite sure that someone above posted that this was an essentials thing. However I may make it that both genders learn charge beam rather than both learning charm.

Edited by Caz