Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Developers

Somehow I cant shake the feeling a faction that can be joined will include: a faction dedicated to Lord Goomy, Lord Helix and heck maybe a Bidoof Clan

It's painful how closely accurate you are to one of these.

• Upvote 1

It's painful how closely accurate you are to one of these.

They don't call me Lord Drakyle, 'pain bringer of game makers' for nothing (totally didn't make that last bit up of the top of my head...yeah...that's so obviously the truth that last bit)

#blackfoxesrealmeta has arrived. This scrafty is gonna follow that umbreon.

all hail lord goomy. Caz knows that i mean this seriously <.> and caz knows why im currently hailing it >.<

Edited by Leon99

#blackfoxesrealmeta has arrived. This scrafty is gonna follow that umbreon.

all hail lord goomy. Caz knows that i mean this seriously <.> and caz knows why im currently hailing it >.<

Lord Goomy has nothing on the HYLM (Heard You Like Mudkipz) gang

• Upvote 1

• Developers

Might as well end this argument now. The only other Pokemon that deserves a regal status and therefore total worship from the entire world in Desolation is:

bellsprout_by_funymony-d2lovsx.gif

• Upvote 2

BUT MUDKIP

Very interested to see how the Gang culture will play out if the Black Foxes Guild is chosen. It would be cool if there was an option to join a parallel to it as well.

All three of the guilds sound interesting enough that I don't care which wins; I'd rather it be a surprise for myself.

Please though, all your lords and holy Pokémon have nothing on the great and all powerful Supreme Duskull

Diggersbytho

I don't think I've seen in any Pokémon games yet fan made and otherwise, an asshole trying to impress a bunch of girls around them by trying to beat you in a battle, suggestion maybe? It isn't uncommon to expect someone like that in the world heck maybe more

how abort lord arceas or lord peeko

arceus is waaaaaay to mainstream bro. Go with the underflow that ain't a god. like Lord Goomy who shall one day rule you all. Or Lord Helix who shall hypnotize you with DNA powers.

• Developers

Black Foxes is such a cool name.

It took me a good 30 seconds to come up with.

I don't think I've seen in any Pokémon games yet fan made and otherwise, an asshole trying to impress a bunch of girls around them by trying to beat you in a battle, suggestion maybe? It isn't uncommon to expect someone like that in the world heck maybe more

I don't think I need ANOTHER character like that.

EDIT: The current results of the poll really shows how twisted this community is. I have no regrets.

Edited by Caz
  • Upvote 2

(Searched for "Cancel", didn't find, so...)

Not to turn from guilds, but... there's a gamebreaking glitch (In a bad way) with the PC when you select Move Pokemon.

If you are holding a Pokemon, and you press Z/Enter, scroll down to (and select) Cancel, you will exit the PC... and the Pokemon you were holding is destroyed.

I'm guessing this is just Cancel having the same command as Close.

Good thing I'm an awful person and couldn't care less about what was destroyed. RIP nearly 0-IV Poochyena

• Developers

(Searched for "Cancel", didn't find, so...)

Not to turn from guilds, but... there's a gamebreaking glitch (In a bad way) with the PC when you select Move Pokemon.

If you are holding a Pokemon, and you press Z/Enter, scroll down to (and select) Cancel, you will exit the PC... and the Pokemon you were holding is destroyed.

I'm guessing this is just Cancel having the same command as Close.

Good thing I'm an awful person and couldn't care less about what was destroyed. RIP nearly 0-IV Poochyena

See now instead of releasing Pokemon you can simply murder them in cold blood.

I'll look into it.

EDIT: I don't know how you found the bug because no one does that but good job.

EDIT EDIT: Patched for next release.

Edited by Caz
  • Upvote 1

It took me a good 30 seconds to come up with.

I don't think I need ANOTHER character like that.

EDIT: The current results of the poll really shows how twisted this community is. I have no regrets.

i assumed you were referring to umbreon and that he was one of your... preferred?... mons. Then again maybe you were just being OG. either way, OFC this community is twisted. we all play a game where we literally *cough* faint *cough* pokemon left and right with moves like bite, crunch, tentacle whip, and present. How could we not be twisted? <.>

• Developers

i assumed you were referring to umbreon and that he was one of your... preferred?... mons. Then again maybe you were just being OG. either way, OFC this community is twisted. we all play a game where we literally *cough* faint *cough* pokemon left and right with moves like bite, crunch, tentacle whip, and present. How could we not be twisted? <.>

Actually it had nothing to do with Umbreon it's just a name that sounded cool to me. I added on the Umbreon idea afterwards.