Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Developers

2.1 isn't out currently. The patch fixes the major bugs while 2.1 will fix minor issues that are unlikely to affect players.

So until the 20th, players must download v2.0 and the patch.

Edited by Caz

2.1 isn't out currently. The patch fixes the major bugs while 2.1 will fix minor issues that are unlikely to affect players.

So until the 20th, players must download v2.0 and the patch.

All right, good to know. Guess I'll start my journey on the 20th. From what I've seen on youtube, the game looks great. Nice job.

Hey so I was leveling up my F-Meowstic and went it reached level 28 it learned charm instead of charge beam. I don't know if this issue has been brought up before and if it has then I apologize for repeating, but this is something to consider for the next patch if it already hasn't been.

• Global Mods

Hey so I was leveling up my F-Meowstic and went it reached level 28 it learned charm instead of charge beam. I don't know if this issue has been brought up before and if it has then I apologize for repeating, but this is something to consider for the next patch if it already hasn't been.

Essentials doesn't support different movesets for different genders.

I saw a bug actually

can anyone tell me how to post an image here because i can only see the one that needs url

I don't know if there is upload only image

and how to do the spoiler button i don't want to spoil anyone that plays desolation

thanks

Edited by valfische

• Developers

I saw a bug actually

can anyone tell me how to post an image here because i can only see the one that needs url

and how to do the spoiler button i don't want to spoil anyone that plays desolation

thanks

To do a spoiler button type:

[sp0iler] text here [/sp0iler]

except with an o instead of a 0.

Most of us just use sites such as imgur to upload an image, or you can PM it to me as an attachment.

I saw a bug actually

thanks

i personally make the game full screen (alt + enter) and then a take a screen shot, on my computer thats prt sc right next to f12 but it does tend to move around.

after that open up your Microsoft paint (assuming your running windows here) cntl+v onto paint->save as->.jpeg->i put it on my desktop for easy access then you can use the chat here to post it

open up the "more reply options" click the paper clip->add to message and make sure its in the [spo1ler] zone

I will upload images later or tomorrow because i need to go back to the jungle and because of work

the bug I saw is when you fail to capture a wild pokemon

the wild pokemon actually don't attack and it just go back to the battle box (the one with 4 choices)

normally it would attack first before returning to the battle box

Route 2 the grassy terrain did not transform into burning field when I used flame burst in battle

Edited by valfische

I will upload images later or tomorrow because i need to go back to the jungle and because of work

the bug I saw is when you fail to capture a wild pokemon

the wild pokemon actually don't attack and it just go back to the battle box (the one with 4 choices)

normally it would attack first before returning to the battle box

Route 2 the grassy terrain did not transform into burning field when I used flame burst in battle

thats actually how caz designed it. i had the same issue, his idea was when your ready to catch a pokemon you don't need it destroying your team while your trying to get it, great for nuzlockes and stuff.

That will happen with every capture unless he decides to remove that feature which i sincerely hope he doesn't

as for route two, although im not sure this would affect it, i seem to recall it usually raining in that route? it's possible the ground was to wet for that

Great Episode. I like it a lot!

I think i did everything, I even found the Red Shard, but I haven't found Aron yet. Does someone know where it is? Some Hints would be nice.

Btw: Can I do something with the 3 Shards?

i'm not sure about the 3 shards, i think those will be implemented later... you'd have to ask caz for that, as for the aron... its hard to give a "hint" for it but i can give you the guidelines for it

click every busted grave you see and have a blast doing it

Edited by Jericho

Although the 3 pieces have no purpose right now, when the set is completed in a later release players can expect a lovely surprise.

A lovely surprise... Either legendary or random increase in level cap to blow away gym leader. Btw, just wondering, we (at least I am) are already level 40 and we haven't hit the third gym... It kinda worries me with the level pacing... Is that going to be modified later on?

• Developers

The level cap for the next Episode is likely to be 40 before the Gym, 45 afterwards.

So that means maybe grinding up after Aderyn isn't the best idea.

about aderyn is the most difficult gym leader for me is so op and with all the pokemon had U-turn and so much good moveset and abilities in her pokemon is so overpower if i didn't had my manecric with the expert belt i never be able to win her. i had play reborn rejuvenation and insurgence in difficult mode both rejuvenation and insurgence but you caz make the most powefull early gym leader for me

Edited by valantisthanasoulis

Thanks, I've found Aron :)

about aderyn is the most difficult gym leader for me is so op and with all the pokemon had you turn and so much good moveset and abilities in her pokemon is so overpower if i didn't had my manecric with the expert belt i never be able to win her. i had play reborn rejuvenation and insurgence in difficult mode both rejuvenation and insurgence but you caz make the most powefull early gym leader for me

Really? As for me, she was very easy. And my Starters were Pancham (kicked out) and Infernape. Her Team was very frail, i managed to OHKO most of it. Connor was much stronger imo.

Here's my final Team: http://abload.de/img/capture15s56.png

Edited by GreatNinja

sorry the first image is small

here are the tile errors or bugs I saw

tiles have different color in this particular place

don't know if error or really made that way

12376057_1072634796090618_40242463520076

can in and out of the obstacle

12391384_1072638296090268_10877963833159

the arrow points where i went in to get there

also you can go to the other side

and when you try to go to the middle where the door positioned

it automatically goes inside

12391413_1072638499423581_74673983790598

I just found this out from one of the ranger task

when the rouge venusaur used sweet scent in battle at route 1 grassy terrain it became an electric field

is this a bug?

Edited by valfische

Thanks, I've found Aron :)

Really? As for me, she was very easy. And my Starters were Pancham (kicked out) and Infernape. Her Team was very frail, i managed to OHKO most of it. Connor was much stronger imo.

Here's my final Team: http://abload.de/img/capture15s56.png

first of all you have magneton and if you win only with infernape you got lucky in the natures i had infernape in my first save game and he destroy all my pokes i got lucky with my staraptor and i win i lost 7 times with my first team with my second only 3 times and again i win with lucky and i had to all my pokes the best nature

• Developers

Aderyn is pretty easy if you prepare well for her - that means using the same Pokemon as you used in the last Gym might not work.

Please check the bugs section in the original post before posting here:

Sweet Scent making the field electrified is fixed for 2.1

The issue where Pokemon knock away the ball is fixed with the Scripts patch.

However, thanks for pointing out the tile errors [:

Edited by Caz