Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

For Staraptor, if I remember correctly, it was the area before you reach the town where you fight Connor. Not sure if Starly is there or not anymore, but yea.

And for Krokorok, that was the original starter that I chose from the ones you can choose from Connor. I got Growlithe from a bug.

Rearding the Braille Puzzle from before, here's a hint to what they mean.

Center: Northeast
Northeast: Southwest
Southwest: Southeast
Southeast: Northwest
Northwest: Northeast
Start with the center and continue to go to whichever stone it says. At a certain point in time, you'll realize something about the Braille has changed for one of the stones. Be ready for that moment.

I reset the game and the text changed at the third stone... uh...

So yeah, I love bidoofs.

• Developers

Bidoof is powerful. A straight savage. Praise Bidoof. Note: Poochyena is actually a really good early game Pokemon - Mightyena has Moxie. Also, Kricketune's Fury Cutter is stupidly powerful early game, so there's some suggestions.

Edited by Caz

As a wild mon, yes.

For future reference, check the Obtainable List that Caz created himself. You can find it on the first page of this thread as well as in your Pokemon Desolation folder under "Obtainable List".

Anyone know if we can already do the puzzle inside the Weeping Depths ? The one you access after beating the 2nd Gym Leader ?

all the puzzles that have been put in can be completed. To unlock some of them you have to do ALL count them ALL ...8?... of the ranger quests, then the captain has a little sumthin sumthin for ya. also dont forget to be veeerrrryyyy thorough in that credit shop.... veeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy thorough... dont just grab dat magnemite. trust me

EDIT: you made the public grind trainers alot easier XD its actually kinda nice knowing that there isn't a chance of them beating me now

Edited by Leon99

Let's play the "Guess the word" game:

25gyvsm.jpg

"Come on, I'll ______ you at Celeste City!"

In all seriousness, it's just a small little writing mistake. Had me wonder for all kinds of word there, though.

For me it's "Cuddle"

Edited by Edea

all the puzzles that have been put in can be completed. To unlock some of them you have to do ALL count them ALL ...8?... of the ranger quests, then the captain has a little sumthin sumthin for ya. also dont forget to be veeerrrryyyy thorough in that credit shop.... veeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy thorough... dont just grab dat magnemite. trust me

EDIT: you made the public grind trainers alot easier XD its actually kinda nice knowing that there isn't a chance of them beating me now

I guess we got to buy that key but i don't know for what i ll use it

• Developers

The room in the Weeping Depths that can only be accessed after beating Aderyn doesn't require the Tiny Key to complete the puzzle. It instead requires an item that you get from the "Explore the Depths" Ranger quest.

I'm very aware of the weird deleveling bug. I dont know how it comes about but more details would he helpful.

@Edea - Ouch. Must you really make fun of my seemingly perfect grammar?

Edited by Caz

• Developers

I'll look at it now. The Tiny Key is for another short sidequest in the Depths. You don't need it for the area unlocked after beating the Gym Leader.

EDIT: Question: Has anyone found all three Green, blue and red pieces yet?

Edited by Caz

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but Sweet Scent actually changes the field to Electrified.

Or at least the Carnivine that used it in the volcano changed it in such a fashion.

i did mention that, supposedly in the rain it just turns the screen yellow.. take a screen shot and paste it for proof, nothing lives long enough for me to try that atm.

on another note LOL CAZ dat puzzle in the cave.. i walked into the hidden area and went WTH then saw... it... and cracked up all hail the ***** for the ***** is truth

• Developers

i don't recall running into any "pieces" in the beta, unless it was the bonus stuff you got from certain areas. were they installed after or am i just a fool who missed them?

EDIT: do you have a plan set up for pokemon that trade to evolve?

There are three 'pieces' hidden throughout the current build - very hidden. I believe some players have two, I don't know if any have all three.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but Sweet Scent actually changes the field to Electrified.

Or at least the Carnivine that used it in the volcano changed it in such a fashion.

I'm aware that it does. Why? Haven't thought that far ahead yet. I'll work on it.

Edited by Caz

I'll look at it now. The Tiny Key is for another short sidequest in the Depths. You don't need it for the area unlocked after beating the Gym Leader.

EDIT: Question: Has anyone found all three Green, blue and red pieces yet?

I got the Green and Blue pieces but no Red one.