Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Sorry, didn't see your post earlier. For the Bidoof puzzle, you have to talk to the four Bidoof on the left IIRC. For the book, it's in a library behind a locked door in the depths. For that, you'll need a key you'll get from the head ranger after doing the requests at the ranger's guild.

Been at it for ages. Can't figure it out >.> The bidoof one. The other i finished.

Edited by MishraAnkh

• Developers

Ice Cream told you how to solve it:

The four bidoof on the left, the ones that are somewhat seperated from the rest of the Bidoof when you first enter the room. Interact with them from the top Bidoof to the bottom Bidoof.

Here's an easter egg i found below. It does contain a spoiler slightly so it is hidden from those who do not wish to see it.

http://pasteboard.co/ddYuWW7.png

Do you remember when she jumped? What if she planned to commit suicide the whole time? What if being saved by Xatu was against her wishes? Look she has a gravestone. Do you think she bought this so she could be buried when she finally succeeded? Maybe this is why she is so willing to rush into dangerous situations. OR MAYBE SHE'S ALREADY DEAD AND IS A GHOST?!?!? Just some thoughts.

my memory is a bit foggy, but isn't ava also in reborn...and didn't she actually die? as i said i have horrible memory since its been over a month since i played reborn

caz... You got dis man. Your hectic schedule is gonna make this game all the more interesting :D

• Developers

There is absolutely no reference to Reborn-sama in the storyline (asides from easter eggs like the Terra figurine). Also, the character you are likely thinking of in Reborn is Aya. My character is Ava. They are verrrrrry different people.

Edited by Caz

Caz, I just discovered a bug/error

the move REST doesn't work

after choosing it

it just proceeds to the next line after it says it uses rest

either going back to choice box or the enemy pokemon will attack

... well there goes that idea ava is a .......... nope not saying it. To spoilerific potentially X D All i can say is im looking forward to the next release and figuring out what these shards are for.

Does anyone know where I can find the book the woman wanted in Celeste city

At some point if not already you will obtain something from a haunted hill for a certain someone, once you have access to that place, complete all the ranger quests then accept the boss of the rangers at that guild base' quest to get the key for where the room is where the book you need is

• Developers

Does anyone know where I can find the book the woman wanted in Celeste city

Sorry, didn't see your post earlier. For the Bidoof puzzle, you have to talk to the four Bidoof on the left IIRC. For the book, it's in a library behind a locked door in the depths. For that, you'll need a key you'll get from the head ranger after doing the requests at the ranger's guild.

Please search the thread a little before asking questions that have already been answered - no offence, but it prevents clutter [:

• Developers

Finally started this version, but I had to restart the game due to it being on another comp. I already see a lot of changes and improvements from the start, that was a nice surprise.

There will probably be more changes in the future - I was never as truly content with the first episode as I was with the second.

I'm really in love with this game so far. At the very least this one's on par with rejuvenation and insurgence.

Though there were some minor bugs like when my espurr evolved it was set back from level 25 to 22 somehow, or some pokemon won't attack me after I threw the first ball at them.

Can't wait for the third episode! :)

• Global Mods

I'm really in love with this game so far. At the very least this one's on par with rejuvenation and insurgence.

Though there were some minor bugs like when my espurr evolved it was set back from level 25 to 22 somehow, or some pokemon won't attack me after I threw the first ball at them.

Pokemon not attacking you when you throw balls is intentional.

• Developers

Hey glad you like it! That deleveling bug I'm still looking into.

• Developers

is there going to be a thread or we just going to report the bug here?

for future episodes

Probably will make one soon I imagine. Yet right now I don't feel the game is popular enough to demand a thread dedicated to bug reports.

Really? But doesn't that make it too easy to catch them?

Also are there already any plans for the release of the next episode? :wub:

just be patient my friend

its the holidays the creator/s is still chilling

it will come

• Developers

I believe it simply makes the process less tedious. That being said it's a feature I'll need to consider further.

I only released Episode 2 a couple weeks ago you eager munchkin.