Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

hello people i have to ask about the drill in the jinx lab they will make it in this episode or in the next? and something else i find the new puzzle and i can't make it some info will be good.and one spoiler

in the jinx lab if you pay 15 credics the 5 in the leader and 10 one ather person in you get something spesial for the Growlithe trainers :D

Anyone figured out the puzzle in the room that opens in the depths after you beat the second gym leader?

I'm not sure but I think that is were the red piece is.

yes. don't think i should tell just check everything that you can click... EVERYTHING. sadly, naw brah aint there

green and blue so far.

Has anyone actually managed to find the red piece? i was thinking it would be in the volcano but i didn't see it...

mind you i'm not asking for the actual location. im asking if someone has FOUND it yet.

Edited by Leon99

• Developers

yes. don't think i should tell just check everything that you can click... EVERYTHING. sadly, naw brah aint there

green and blue so far.

Has anyone actually managed to find the red piece? i was thinking it would be in the volcano but i didn't see it...

mind you i'm not asking for the actual location. im asking if someone has FOUND it yet.

Anyone figured out the puzzle in the room that opens in the depths after you beat the second gym leader?

I'm not sure but I think that is were the red piece is.

You two are talking about different puzzles.

• Developers

Are you talking about it still being a bug in my game? Or is it a problem in a fangame you're making...? Please specify.

If it's a bug on your fangame, then PM instead.

Edited by Caz

Do you need anything in order to do the puzzle that open after you beat the 2nd Gym Leader ? Derpy Simon and Leon already told that they were all completable but...I just can't find how to do this one.

Do you need anything in order to do the puzzle that open after you beat the 2nd Gym Leader ? Derpy Simon and Leon already told that they were all completable but...I just can't find how to do this one.

i thing you need 3 pieces the green the blue and the red(i dont know how to get the red piece) and you need the old doll(you can get it form the quests in the rangers guild) i only need the red piece i cant find it only Caz knows how to get it.one theorie for me i thing is in the vejyr.someone in the place where the rangers guild is he can told you how to unlock the secret of the vejyr but you need more badges i dont know IM NOT GOOD IN PUZZLES :(

i thing you need 3 pieces the green the blue and the red(i dont know how to get the red piece) and you need the old doll(you can get it form the quests in the rangers guild) i only need the red piece i cant find it only Caz knows how to get it.one theorie for me i thing is in the vejyr.someone in the place where the rangers guild is he can told you how to unlock the secret of the vejyr but you need more badges i dont know IM NOT GOOD IN PUZZLES :(

That's what i though too so i searched pratically everywhere but no sign of this piece...Every puzzle in this version can be completed...So it's somewhere in the game but where ?

• Developers

The only things required to get the red piece is the Old Doll in your bag and the Gym Leader defeated. That's all the hints you need.

Note that the piece puzzles are meant to be difficult - obtaining all the pieces will have a very favourable reward.

I solved the puzzle in Redcliff City and so, well, is it completed after the braille quiz or i have to do something else?

greet the lord bidoof and then find one that isn't worshiping the Grand OverLord Helix. If you are able to do this you shall surely find victory... assuming redcliff is the run around in a circle 3 times spouting i solemly declare i am up to no good... :D

• Developers

greet the lord bidoof and then find one that isn't worshiping the Grand OverLord Helix. If you are able to do this you shall surely find victory... assuming redcliff is the run around in a circle 3 times spouting i solemly declare i am up to no good... :D

I think you're insane.

I solved the puzzle in Redcliff City and so, well, is it completed after the braille quiz or i have to do something else?

Yes. After the Braille puzzle there is another puzzle with the Bidoof. The blue Bidoof tells you what to do.

I think you're insane.

Yes. After the Braille puzzle there is another puzzle with the Bidoof. The blue Bidoof tells you what to do.

Certifiably insane yes. it brings flavor into my life.

On another note i've ruined myself by making my whole team level 40 :wacko:

I just started playing Desolation

It gives a galge vibe why not

nice touch

I wonder if a pokemon game would go in a different story lines depending on the decisions you make

like in a galge, for me that would be epic

Thumbs up for the creator looking forward to the updates to come why not

I just started playing Desolation

It gives a galge vibe why not

nice touch

I wonder if a pokemon game would go in a different story lines depending on the decisions you make

like in a galge, for me that would be epic

Thumbs up for the creator looking forward to the updates to come why not

that is actually his intention, according to what I've gathered from caz he intends to make it so there's a reputation system, the more a character likes you the more side quests you can do. If a character doesn't like you and has a choice of going to the bad guys then they will be more likely to. If they love you its possible to keep them with you. That's just an example i remember having gotten.

i have one question why rock smash has 75 base power? http://prntscr.com/9ey81m after 10 hours of playing this game i see this

and something else i have HP ice in my greninja and he have protean and then i use it he change into normal type BUT in the bulbapedia i read (the link http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Talk:Protean_(Ability) ) if you use HP ice for example he change into ice type not normal type and gets STAB too :P

thats all for now

Edited by valantisthanasoulis

• Developers

That's because Hidden Power is actually a normal type move. I'm looking for a way to fix that bug though. Rock Smash and Cut have higher base power so they aren't so useless. I've made them a viable early game move instead of them being total garbage that you teach to your unwanted HM slave.

Edited by Caz