Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Developers

If I'm joining Jinx guild, will it remove me from ranger guild?

because currently I don't still want to be in ranger guild

No, once you join a guild you're there forever. However, you can join as many guilds as you want (if not all of them).

• Developers

After geting the three shards, there is another sidequest to do?

I algo finished all misions from the rangers.

Sorry for my bad grammar but english isn't my main lenguage.

This is an awesome game, congratulations!!!

Hey thanks man!

There are plenty of sidequests, just make sure you talk to everyone you see. That being said, there isn't anything related to getting all three shards at the moment - a reward is set for a later episode.

If you mean the cave with the blank braille type of picture tile on the wall, Answer is there (or at least that's what worked for me) -->

Talk to it oabout 10 times and it will move

Edited by Lord Drakyle

Big fan of the game. I've got a few bug visual glitches I'll have to upload as well as a few cute Easter eggs I found.

Caz would you be interested in a Skype conversation about the game? Not sure if you skype or what not. Interested in helping you out.

Edited by MishraAnkh

• Developers

Big fan of the game. I've got a few bug visual glitches I'll have to upload as well as a few cute Easter eggs I found.

Caz would you be interested in a Skype conversation about the game? Not sure if you skype or what not. Interested in helping you out.

PM me about the visual bugs you encountered and we can talk about a Skype thing too if I can fit it into my crazy schedule.

Um, am I the only one who decided to

not give the Onyx Stone to Shiv? I got the feeling that he had some kind of ulterior motive for not destroying the stone as soon as he got it, and that if I gave him the stone he would use it for evil instead of destroy it. Plus, even though the lady who I gave it to (I forgot her name) was evil, her heart was in the right place.

• Global Mods

Um, am I the only one who decided to

not give the Onyx Stone to Shiv? I got the feeling that he had some kind of ulterior motive for not destroying the stone as soon as he got it, and that if I gave him the stone he would use it for evil instead of destroy it. Plus, even though the lady who I gave it to (I forgot her name) was evil, her heart was in the right place.

I tested both options, and I'll probably end up with two files to see where each goes long-term. It seems to me like Shiv is trying to correct mistakes he made in the past, and Nova is obviously trying to manipulate the player into not liking Shiv by bringing up the bad things he did. For not destroying the stone, he didn't really get a chance because Nova took it from him.

I have to wonder am I the only one who sees characters as evil by default simply for being a member of the opposing team?

On another note imagine there being two evil teams or even more and being able to join one or stay neutral which would warp the storyline and how the teams members of those sides react to encounters with you?

Edited by Lord Drakyle

I tested both options, and I'll probably end up with two files to see where each goes long-term. It seems to me like Shiv is trying to correct mistakes he made in the past, and Nova is obviously trying to manipulate the player into not liking Shiv by bringing up the bad things he did. For not destroying the stone, he didn't really get a chance because Nova took it from him.

Well, I guess you're right. I can't change the past, but I can alter the future. I'll try to make it up to Shiv the next time I see him.

• Developers

I have to wonder am I the only one who sees characters as evil by default simply for being a member of the opposing team?

On another note imagine there being two evil teams or even more and being able to join one or stay neutral which would warp the storyline and how the teams members of those sides react to encounters with you?

Shiv is his own one man team. Gotta respect him.

Here's an easter egg i found below. It does contain a spoiler slightly so it is hidden from those who do not wish to see it.

http://pasteboard.co/ddYuWW7.png

Do you remember when she jumped? What if she planned to commit suicide the whole time? What if being saved by Xatu was against her wishes? Look she has a gravestone. Do you think she bought this so she could be buried when she finally succeeded? Maybe this is why she is so willing to rush into dangerous situations. OR MAYBE SHE'S ALREADY DEAD AND IS A GHOST?!?!? Just some thoughts.

Edited by MishraAnkh

So there's only two things left til I have completed everything. One of which is the Blue Bidoof puzzle. If anyone could give me a guide to what to do that would be lovely. The other thing is the book hidden in the whispering depths that the lady is after? I believe I have checked every gravestone. Every corner and talked to....well they are ghosts so no one. Any idea where it is?

Edited by MishraAnkh

Here's an easter egg i found below. It does contain a spoiler slightly so it is hidden from those who do not wish to see it.

http://pasteboard.co/ddYuWW7.png

Do you remember when she jumped? What if she planned to commit suicide the whole time? What if being saved by Xatu was against her wishes? Look she has a gravestone. Do you think she bought this so she could be buried when she finally succeeded? Maybe this is why she is so willing to rush into dangerous situations. OR MAYBE SHE'S ALREADY DEAD AND IS A GHOST?!?!? Just some thoughts.

So are we to assume it is her Grave? I certainly know my name aint unique, perhaps that can offer some other line of thinking.

• Global Mods

*pokes the Lovely Ice Cream Princess* Any help on my two?

Sorry, didn't see your post earlier. For the Bidoof puzzle, you have to talk to the four Bidoof on the left IIRC. For the book, it's in a library behind a locked door in the depths. For that, you'll need a key you'll get from the head ranger after doing the requests at the ranger's guild.