Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

I just found a pretty annoying bug. In battle, if you select a whatever potion, get to the screen where you select the pokemon to heal, and then cancel to get back to the bag menù, it glitches the screen. Also your turn ends immediately.

• Developers

Thanks for the support guys!

That's a really weird bug. I'll look at it now.

EDIT: Wow. Definitely a scripting error, good find.

@DravenHD - Check your PM's.

Edited by Caz

• Developers

why the wild pokemon are knocking back my pokeballs?

the first time this appear when I was trying to catch gastly, when I try go catch a wild pidove for a side quest then the wild pidove starting doing this.

I'm busy trying to resolve this issue and trying to figure out its cause as it affects very few people.

EDIT: The issue has been resolved.

The patch is located in the downloads section in the original post.

Edited by Caz

Rather interesting fangame. It drops you into the plot immediately and I love it.

I do have a rather odd bug to report though. So I evolved my Flaebe into a Floette at Lv. 19, fighting against the rebattle trainer. When I went to fight the first gym leader afterwards, at some point during the fight, I noticed my Floette actually deleveled to 16. I don't remember if it was at the very beginning or it happened halfway through the fight (or if it happened before). Quite strange. Doesn't really matter, but it's there.

Edited by Alilatias

• Developers

Yes there are a few rep events in Episode 1 content.

Yes the Pancham-Pangoro bug is fixed with the Scripts patch located on the original post.

• Veterans

Rather interesting fangame. It drops you into the plot immediately and I love it.

I do have a rather odd bug to report though. So I evolved my Flaebe into a Floette at Lv. 19, fighting against the rebattle trainer. When I went to fight the first gym leader afterwards, at some point during the fight, I noticed my Floette actually deleveled to 16. I don't remember if it was at the very beginning or it happened halfway through the fight (or if it happened before). Quite strange. Doesn't really matter, but it's there.

Probably something wrong with the exp yields of Flabebe/Floette. They don't correspond.

Regardless, where is this rebattle trainer?

• Developers

The rebattle trainer in Redcliff is a Pokemon Ranger near the cave. The rebattle trainer in Celeste is a Pokemon Breeder next to the Pokemon Center.

The Rep events at the start of the game aren't hugely significant and yield little points. I did so that players wont have to start a new game, so don't feel disadvantaged. There are almost no drawbacks of continuing an save from v1.

• Developers

One or two rep points with a couple characters - with the amount of planned sidequests next ep, the one or two missing wont mean anything.

It's up to you though.

How did you get it to Lv. 21 so fast? Was it your only 'mon?

At that point i had 3 mons at Lv 17 each.

There are reverse candies in the next town, just after the fight.

well yeah it was, i didnt like any of the other pokemon that appeared yet, so i didnt use them, but now i can't beat the guy in this state

well yeah it was, i didnt like any of the other pokemon that appeared yet, so i didnt use them, but now i can't beat the guy in this state

You know, "personal preferences" in fan made games with a restricted variety of pokemon (especially in the first area of the game) shouldn't exist. You get and train pokemon for the occasion. Then it's up to you if it's worth keeping them or replacing them. At least that's how I see it.

Found another bug (maybe...?)

In the cave in Redcliff town, the puzzle isn't really working. It just tells me to go in a loop around the cave with nothing happening.

Found another bug (maybe...?)

In the cave in Redcliff town, the puzzle isn't really working. It just tells me to go in a loop around the cave with nothing happening.

Well that's what you need to do...Keep on going in loop and at one point a certain stone will have a different braille.

well in reborn before the first gym i had 4 pokemon, and in rejuv it was basically the same, its just that this game just threw me poochyhenas and zigzagoons and whatnot, the only redeemeable pokemon was lotad and i already have a water type

well in reborn before the first gym i had 4 pokemon, and in rejuv it was basically the same, its just that this game just threw me poochyhenas and zigzagoons and whatnot, the only redeemeable pokemon was lotad and i already have a water type

You can get a Croagunk by doing a certain puzzle, if it interest you.

Rearding the Braille Puzzle from before, here's a hint to what they mean.

Center: Northeast
Northeast: Southwest
Southwest: Southeast
Southeast: Northwest
Northwest: Northeast
Start with the center and continue to go to whichever stone it says. At a certain point in time, you'll realize something about the Braille has changed for one of the stones. Be ready for that moment.