Starvation Mafia[Gingerbread Man and Town won]

DigitalAmber

17 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

So no investigative roles checked newt?

I'm not an investigative role, but Newt's case could also have two alternative explanations, given Kiet's role:

1. Newt is a Tracker and saw Kiet visit Bok (who was also visited by the Maf).

2. Newt is a Watcher and saw Bok being visited by Kiet. That would also imply a Ninja performing the Mafia kill.

The possibilities of his being a Lyncher or a Cop variant are still possible, of course.

1 minute ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

newt is either a ballsy jester

or a ballsy mafia...

or he is trying to be a bigger troll than bean usually is

lol you just managed to be wrong 3 times in just 1 post

That's nice someone eliminated one mafia person, thanks to whoever did that. Anyway Jace i suggest you to don't share these precious informations, you're not suspected of being mafia, and revealing this information could benefit the mafia in my opinion. 

Someone has to share informations that they could help us to find another mafia guy?

• Global Mods

I think it's possible we have a town-sided roleblocker. I just wanna say I got roleblocked last night. I didn't get anything additional except for the fact I was unable to carry my action out.

Also I'm not willing to confirm or deny whether Jace's claim is correct, since his claim could result in anyone he named being killed. You're not even on the chopping block, so relax! 😛 

Currently got a scumlean on Nano. I don't think we should be jumping to lynching anyone so early in the day phase. I'm not voting for him yet, but I'm saying I don't like this. I don't even think Mimi's being serious about her vote, since she didn't format it correctly. Perhaps she was baiting to see if anyone would follow through? If so, you've fallen right into her trap.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, purplecicada said:

I think it's possible we have a town-sided roleblocker. I just wanna say I got roleblocked last night. I didn't get anything additional except for the fact I was unable to carry my action out.

Also I'm not willing to confirm or deny whether Jace's claim is correct, since his claim could result in anyone he named being killed. You're not even on the chopping block, so relax! 😛 

Currently got a scumlean on Nano. I don't think we should be jumping to lynching anyone so early in the day phase. I'm not voting for him yet, but I'm saying I don't like this. I don't even think Mimi's being serious about her vote, since she didn't format it correctly. Perhaps she was baiting to see if anyone would follow through? If so, you've fallen right into her trap.

I active mystical space typhoon

Their trap card is destroyed

nicki got it

also excuse me i posted that around 7 in the morning I'm not that super happy-go-luckily active all the time mind you,,,,,

in other news, i think Newt is a Lyncher, but it doesn't have to survive until the end of the game to win..... maybe Amber changed that or something?

Hi hi, i have returned!!

To start things off, im guessing Newt is not a Jester but a sort of executioner? 'Get your target lynched and survive till the end of the game' type of role?

And not to start the bandwagon again but the way Eric is talking i'd be almost 100% sure he is mafia this game lol.

Jace usually posts that he wants people to be active but this game he is posting as if he is extremely uninterested and making no effort at all. This also makes me suspect Jace.

To top it all off, mimi's last post is ridiculous especially since she was trying to be 'helpful' earlier.

I guess I'll trust Jace's claim, even though I'm still not fully convinced. His claim earlier today would mean he's either risking throwing two mafia partners under the bus, he has a way to know who received the bread or he has some ability that allows him to give out sabotaged pieces of bread or something. None of these makes a lot of sense if you think about it so /shrug.