Starvation Mafia[Gingerbread Man and Town won]

DigitalAmber

10 hours ago, Nano4 said:

I have a list of suspicious people in mind right now if kiet flips mafia, the top of my list is Alaris,if what they said about declining a cat is true and it's like the epic mafia role the mafia know exactly what he is yet he hasn't claimed for town to know, meaning possibly third party or fake cat lady claim in my books

For now we lynch kiet and get information from the results

Alaris I suggest you tell us what your role is and does if the cat lady is real and does know your role

Read my message again. I didn't let the cat in.

Amine isn't that active usually so I'm not really sold on voting him. As time passes I'm gradually less sure about lynching Kiet.

Jace's claim could be just a slip-up, but it reminds me of that time in What Lurks Below when he not so subtly suggested he was the Berserker (if the holder of the role got lynched, everyone voting them would get instantly killed) and turned out to be mafia and not the berserker. Maybe he's just carefreely claiming to be the baker because he thinks mafia wouldn't dare to kill him (?) But again, once one of them gets a piece of bread they have an easy "whip out most of the town" button, so unless he has really overlooked this possibility

[Unvote] Kiet

[Eliminate] Jace

2 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

If i understand correctly this means that the Cat Lady would know your role and therefore why would they need to read your message again?

Because I'm stupid, sorry.

I let the cat in and I stated otherwise in my other two messages.

2 minutes ago, Alaris said:

Because I'm stupid, sorry.

I let the cat in and I stated otherwise in my other two messages.

well the matter of your role im sure is a bridge for concern the next day phase when we see how this whole business turns out.

1 minute ago, Alaris said:

In other words "I was roleblocked".

wait sorry now im confused, you are saying you let the cat in but also saying you didn't, which is it?

If you let it in she doesn't know your role just that you can  no longer do any of your night actions.

1 minute ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

It's already to late to set anything in motion 😦

At least i don't have to starve to death 😅

Your death shall be the foundation of what is to come, fear not, i have faith it will not be in vain.

3 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

It's already to late to set anything in motion 😦

At least i don't have to starve to death 😅

you can still change your vote tho, it's unlikely but not impossible :[

Night 1 start

Amid the teary eyed villagers who had just finished burying their fallen friend Bok, one stood up from them and brushed away his tears. “Now is no longer the time for tears. Now is the time for anger, for vengeance. We’ve tolerated these lowlifes, these rowdy thugs, but now they’ve taken one of our own! The fact is they killed Bok, our dear friend! Now is the time for action! I won’t tell you my plan, but trust me, have faith in me! I know this is the work of Kiet. We must have blood, brothers, we must! For Bok!” 

“For Bok!” The crowd echoed back the cry, which rapidly turned into a chant. Kiet simply stared dumbfounded at the sudden bloodthirsty mob and nervously approached, hoping for a peaceful solution to this sudden turmoil. He opened his mouth to speak but his words were drowned out by a loud, united shout of “For Bok!”

The crowd surged around him and kicked the poor fellow down. The shovel that buried the dearly departed Bok took the life of Kiet. His bloodied body lay next to Bok’s grave, left to rot. 

Kiet was the Sleepwalker

The night has started. You have 24 hours to send in your Night Actions.

Day 2

Some would have called the night absurdly quiet, for not even the cicadas cried in the woods, not even the leaves rustled in the trees despite the breeze. The only real sound was the constant pitter patter of rain, rain which turned the solid earth into a mud soaked bog. Rain which washed away the blood from the set on bodies found in the night. Yes. Bodies, for their was more then one. They were discovered on opposite ends of town. One was found in his home bakery with his throat slashed and cut open. The other was found out in the cornfields, a bullet through her brain and her body laid in a ditch. The town’s funeral parlor sat and wondered how many bodies would turn up at the end of this tumultuous time. 

Andracass is dead. She was the rainmaker 

Drakyle is dead. He was the Chef

Day 2 is among us and lasts 48 hours. 

Epicmafia says that the rainmaker is mafia-sided so if that's true in this game this is nice. https://epicmafia.com/role/55443

The role description says that the rain disrupts the town's ability to lynch and Amber's post mentions rain, but nothing explicit. Does this mean we dont get to lynch this phase? In that case, how was she able to get her ability going?