Starvation Mafia[Gingerbread Man and Town won]

DigitalAmber

Hey, easy there. If Amine is the Vigilante, then it makes sense why Nicki died. Mafia could have just as likely killed Bean instead.

In fact, this strengthens the idea that Amine is the Vigi.

you people, lol...

Where does it say that the vigilante can only kill by shooting? I'm a bit lost, I don't understand. 

That said, I see mafia as more likely to kill Nicki than Bean and I guess that this many people would vote him if they weren't sure so

[Unvote] Astra

[Eliminate] Amine

If Amine is mafia then he's probably the las one so I invite the vigilante to come out to confirm this.

12 hours ago, Alaris said:

In D1 I shared a chat with Nicki, I knew her role, and she knew mine (thus my "thanks" message on the thread in D1). The person with that ability must still be around us, and, if we're lucky enough, granted chats to any of you.

That was Drakyle's role, the chef. They only had N0 and N1 to use their ability, so there might still be another person who has shared chats with someone but that's all.

I personally don't have any info that hasn't been shared publicly already. All I can say is that Eric was really worried by the idea of lynching L'Belle, so maybe he knew about his role? 

oh hi, it seems Jace and Bazaro, or should i say mafia, are trying to mislead town into lyncching their own vigilante. yes i shot nicki, but i can see that i shot the wrong person *dabs on nicki*

anyway, point is, i believe jae and baz are mafia trying to mislead you into lynching me

@Alaris its true i might seems suspicious because of my inatcivity and the way i word my posts, but i implore you, if i, the vigilante, dies, town's chances of winning will be even more slim. especially since we dont know for sure who are the remaining mafia

what i said about bazaro and jace is only my guess, logic dictates that if they're trying so hard to get me lynched then they're likely mafia

I just said one thing, chill amigo. It's possible Amber could've used different wording to throw us off, but the way they worded it seems a bit too specific to me. Maybe it's a red herring to make this more interesting. Maybe you're the mafia. Maybe it's a misunderstanding. Your sudden willingness to try and throw me and Jace under the bus is rather suspicious though

I'm not doing this because I completely believe Amine, but because I have more reason to believe this person is suspicious, after last night

[unvote] Amine

[eliminate] Jace

speak, fren

I assumed Jace was innocent because his roleclaim seemed truthful and I didn't think the baker would be mafia, but since there was another baker I don't see why wouldnt this be the case. The fact that he bothered to give pieces of bread to non mafia people like Nicki and Eric is weird, tho. Maybe it's somehow sabotaged? He keeps the town from entering a state of famine but consuming the pieces of bread he gives as a night action kills the player.

I too find Amine's response a bit too aggressive but since there's no vigilante counterclaim yet I want to move my vote.

[Unvote] Amine

[Eliminate] Jace

At the same time, eliminating Jace seems a bit dangerous. A lot of townies will die within the next 1-2 phases due to the famine and maybe the possibly sabotaged pieces of bread.

10 hours ago, Bazaro said:

I'm not doing this because I completely believe Amine, but because I have more reason to believe this person is suspicious, after last night

What reason? 

1 hour ago, Nano4 said:

Lia switched votes last second from the third yesterday and got a townie hung

[Unvote] amine

[Eliminate] walpurgis

If there is a cop in this setup, I'd like to ask them to check Lía (if they haven't already). I agree with you Nano and also I've got this gut feeling from the first day... The Cat Lady visit is a good alibi indeed, but not enough if the Cat Lady were roleblocked that night (remember, we had 3 "regular" roleblocks, so why not a fourth?). Admittedly though, I haven't any good argument to vote Lía today, so I'll do something else instead.

I'm going to regret this, but [Eliminate] Jace

I don't see a better option right now. Let's hope the investigative roles get a juicy lead next night.

2 hours ago, Nano4 said:

Lia switched votes last second from the third yesterday and got a townie hung

I would say I also was the first to move the vote to mimi but i think her role made her not share a chat with mafia oof. I just really wanted double lynches.