Starvation Mafia[Gingerbread Man and Town won]

DigitalAmber

2 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

really? here as well? i already roleclamed as someone who hands out food not makes it. 

you guys are unbelievable 

I'm the only one voting someone scummy

Sorry but they want to kill all the restaurants

Famine Start!! And Night 4 start too

A hooded figure sits on the roof of the soon to be abandoned windmill along the town's outskirts, laughing to themselves as they watch the sun dip below the sky, wondering who they'll kill tonight. The townsfolk surround the windmill and the figure tenses before the crowd all charges into the windmill, carrying out a tied up Jace Stormkirk. The figure laughs lightly reach the ground, causing a few figures to glance up at the out of sight murderer above them. They might not even have to kill, these fools doing a fairly good job of killing themselves. Jace was dropped into the cornstalks, left to starve and rot in the ultimate twist of irony for a baker. The sun dips below the horizon and shadows coat the ground. A silent shot soars through the night from the hooded figures gun, entering through Jace's neck and out the back. The figure never did approve of drawn out deaths. 

Jace Stormkirk is dead! He was the Lesser Baker and the last Baker preventing the Famine. 

The Famine has now started. The first piece of bread or other food will be consumed the start of Night 5. Those without food will perish. 

A lone figure, firmly aligned with the town, sat and stared over the cornfields as the sun rose and painted the sky a happy orange and red as the colors of sunrise rose. The figure sighed as it saw from their perch their was only one body tonight. With a pause, the figure contemplates the statement, wondering when only one death had become a good thing. They shrug it off, planning on sharing the news that Nano’s head has been chopped off and put on a pike. Rust was scattered around the body. Whoever had done this hadn’t want Nano to enjoy death, that was for certain. 

Nano is dead, he was the watcher. 

Day 5 starts now and lasts 48 hours. 

The Famine has been pushed back slightly to further align with previous statements I made. At the start of end of day 6 people starve. 

My information had me thinking Astra was the last chef, so oops?

I'm really curious why the Mafia haven't targeted Amine, our "vigilante," considering our Doctor is long-dead.

Anyone who's claimed so far has been killed, and I think this is intentional. Let's see who's alive...

Alaris, Lia, Eric, Caimie, Amine, Astra, and ofc myself

Only one of those has an uncontested roleclaim going for them, but I still find it suspicious, on top of the odd behavior yesterday.

Okay, let's put the cards on the table.

I'm the cop.

Astra and Lía are clean. Idk about the rest.

We have the alleged vigilante (Amine) and the alleged vanilla townie (Caimie). We know nothing about the rest (Bazaro and Eric). So please, share all the info you have. If the last scum has no bread and some of us have, that's cool, we win. But if they do, town may just be decimated today and finished off at night by the maf.

7 hours ago, Bazaro said:

My information had me thinking Astra was the last chef, so oops?

I'm really curious why the Mafia haven't targeted Amine, our "vigilante," considering our Doctor is long-dead.

Anyone who's claimed so far has been killed, and I think this is intentional. Let's see who's alive...

Alaris, Lia, Eric, Caimie, Amine, Astra, and ofc myself

Only one of those has an uncontested roleclaim going for them, but I still find it suspicious, on top of the odd behavior yesterday.

What information? Tbh I've been getting weird vibes since last phase, with the "Amine is the maf" thing and then you go and convince us to lynch Jace. I thought that you had another partner and you were sacrificing yourself to wipe out a good part of the town but it looks like you have decided to continue pretending you are town, you might be the last one. 

I don't know if the decision to not kill Amine was an attempt to stay hidden (as it was likely that nano would have been watching Amine), to try to incriminate him next phase or both but I don't buy your innocence at this point. 

[Eliminate] Bazaro

I don't have any useful info considering my role only tells me if someone visits me at night. The only "useful" thing I can think of is that two people visited me on night 3 since Alaris didn't get the item I made and my item is randomly given if more than one person visits me. 

Between everyone, Caimie and Bazaro are the ones on my radar but I'm not sure where to go from there.

I said that because the night before, I visited Astra and got bread. They claimed whoever visits them gets an item, so I figured that was their way of claiming Baker. I pressured Amine yesterday because I was suspicious and wanted to hear more from them before I did anything else.

It's "interesting" how you chose not to counterclaim vigilante last day phase.

On 1/29/2019 at 8:00 AM, GenEric said:

hi sorry if im lurking a bit i get so tired from school

is amine not the vigilante?

i mean vigilantes can use other methods to kill right?

edit: ok so i was wrong vigi shoots

11 hours ago, GenEric said:

sources tell me someone didnt submit their na last night

wonder who it is

6 hours ago, GenEric said:

actually i meant me

i forgot to submit my kill last night

Looking at how inconsistent your last three posts are makes you look very suspicious. Maybe way too suspicious. If the circumstances were different I would say it would be inconvenient to throw under the bus a mafia partner that was totally out of the spotlight. I think what's going on here is that you have no bread, you're doomed to die the next day phase anyways, and Baz is trying to use you as bait to keep us busy for what will probably be the last day phase for many of us. This heavily relies on getting lucky with how many players have bread and the factional kill but it's better than nothing. I'm keeping my vote on Baz.

4 hours ago, Astra125 said:

Um... @Bazaro I don't give out bread. If you visited me at night, you should know that I make a vegetable. 

4 hours ago, Bazaro said:

I was told "you got a carrot (differently flavored bread)"

So I guess what that means is you give out food, but don't contribute to holding off the famine.

Is that true? You give specifically carrots?