Starvation Mafia[Gingerbread Man and Town won]

DigitalAmber

I don't know if it's the right word to say but i find Nano's posts weird. I suspect him a bit. So:

[Eliminate] Nano4 

I admit that i'm not so sure about this vote, i honestly don't have anything against him. The only reason that i vote him is that i find his last posts weird. You can prove me that i'm wrong about you Nano and i will change my vote if i can do that in time. 

oh i gt roleblocked too

and excuse me that i dont use whats left of my basically non existant brain power to analyse the situation here

ive played like 5 of these and i still have no idea what the hell im doing

Haven't said anything this day so I better get to it. First, I'm not sure how to feel about Jace with how hard is his trying to prove has a town food role. Second, Nano voting Mimi raises a small flag since I'm pretty sure she was joking with Newt. Those are the main people I have an off feeling about with a small feeling on Alaris but I think that is me thinking to hard. Between the two, I'll vote Nano on the off chance Jace is telling the truth.

3 hours ago, GenEric said:

oh i gt roleblocked too

and excuse me that i dont use whats left of my basically non existant brain power to analyse the situation here

ive played like 5 of these and i still have no idea what the hell im doing

So 4 roleblocks in a same night?

Eric, Nicki and me, because of a "regular" roleblock.

Walpurgis because of the cat roleblock.

I find it difficult to find an explanation for that, especially for the 3 regular roleblocks.

Anybody else got roleblocked? I suspect it's because of Cass' rain thing, but at least Amine was unaffected. If we are to believe Lía, the person holding the Cat Lady role was unaffected too.

I said it in the first day, and I'll say it again, I'm feeling a scum vibe from Lía, and if she knew the Cat Lady had also been roleblocked this night too, she could have claimed being visited by the cat to quell any suspicion of her being mafia. So my vote goes for her now:

[Eliminate] Walpurgis

Given that we already know of the cat lady and the rainmaker and that only Alaris was allegedly blocked N0 I think it's relatively safe to assume that there shouldnt be other roleblocking roles. There has to be something you all had in common to get collectively roleblocked this night phase. Was the message you received something like "you have been blocked" or just a "your action failed"? Who did you visit? I think it's safe to assume that Cass had indeed something to do with this given that the post mentions the rain, but there has to be some sort of condition that allowed some roles to act while blocking others. 

Not counting me, the Cat Lady, the factional kill and whatever killed Cass and assuming no one is lying there are three confirmed roleblocked people (Nicki, Eric, Alaris) and two people who were able to carry out their actions (Amine, Jace). There is no reason why we should assume the Cat Lady specifically wouldnt have been able to carry out their action, more so if there was any specific rule about Cass' role they would have known about it and most likely avoided it. 

The roleblocks might have happened based on the order in which the night actions happened, but kill actions usually have priority and I dont see the cat lady -leave alone several other roles- having priority over what killed cass (most likely the vigilante). 

I was hoping to have more time and evidence before casting my vote, but given that two people have voted me already and that it makes me the next lynch target

[Eliminate] Newt

It's not a totally useless vote I guess.

23 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

Was the message you received something like "you have been blocked" or just a "your action failed"?

I was specifically told that I had been roleblocked.

26 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

more so if there was any specific rule about Cass' role they would have known about it and most likely avoided it. 

Perhaps Cass' role was modified to unleash the rain when killed. If we are to take Amber's text literally, then it rained either during or after the two deaths, as it washed their blood away. So the maf may not have been able to 'avoid' it at all.

Nevertheless, reading your comment made me think of something: it's only logical that the cat lady has a very high priority, since they're the de facto roleblocker, and therefore the order of the actions should be something like Cat Lady > Maf Kill >other roles > Vigilante > other roles. So the roles that acted before the Vig were not roleblocked, and the ones that acted afterwards couldn't perform their action.

---

On another note, I wouldn't lynch Newt, btw, because he can be the jester.

Also, doc, could you please protect me tonight? I'd like to try something.

For now [Unvote] Walpurgis [Eliminate] Nano

Anyone who votes me votes to kill a creepy stalker watcher, n0 bok visited Cass, no one visited newt last night so I was trying to catch someone in a lie, that's what I kept asking if someone investigated newt, to catch a mafia trying to get themselves confirmed as town

I think your claim seems genuine. I'll change my vote to lykos, who has only repeated what others have said so far:

[Unvote] Nano [Eliminate] LykosHand

Nano, I advise you to ping the people that voted for you, otherwise they may not see your message.

@Nano4

Also, if you're the watcher, watch me tonight. If the doc protects me as I requested, you'll know their identity, so you'll have one less suspect. If not, and the mafia decides to kill me, you may discover a scum. It'd be useless for them to use the Cat Lady on you, so...

1 minute ago, Alaris said:

@Nano4

Also, if you're the watcher, watch me tonight. If the doc protects me as I requested, you'll know their identity, so you'll have one less suspect. If not, and the mafia decides to kill me, you may discover a scum. It'd be useless for them to use the Cat Lady on you, so...

Since it's night 3 tonight I'll use my nightstreak to activate my UAV and position it over you

Alright i trust your claim Nano, so i'm going to remove my vote on you.

So i'm suspected only because i repeated what other have said, i'm sorry for that but i haven't anything new to say for now. Like Alaris said, it's difficult that so many people got roleblocked last night and i'm almost sure that one of them are lying. Don't you find strange that mafia could have two roleblockers if Cass' role was a roleblocker too? The Cat lady role is already that, if i have understand it well.
In conclusion i don't think that they got roleblocked from cass' role and i believe that Amber didn't change that role. 

@Alaris @Nano4 I hope that will convince you to change the vote

[Unvote] Nano4

Wait, since Nano claimed as Watcher, doesn't that put him into the risk of getting night killed?

Though I'm not sure if his claim is believable since his N0 NA is about Bok and Cass, who are both dead. There's also Newt, but given that he soft claimed Cop (?) which turned out to be false since Kiet was town I think, I don't suppose anyone would care to have a look at him.

So yeah, I'm somewhat hesitant to believe Nano is the Watcher.

Also, apparently I was told "Your action failed."

Edited by mimi

2 hours ago, mimi said:

Wait, since Nano claimed as Watcher, doesn't that put him into the risk of getting night killed?

Though I'm not sure if his claim is believable since his N0 NA is about Bok and Cass, who are both dead. There's also Newt, but given that he soft claimed Cop (?) which turned out to be false since Kiet was town I think, I don't suppose anyone would care to have a look at him.

So yeah, I'm somewhat hesitant to believe Nano is the Watcher.

Also, apparently I was told "Your action failed."

You are really setting of my scum alarms, I hope you are ready to claim a role because no matter what I am questioning you tomorrow on every single ability you've used and on who

Unfortunately I don't think there's enough time left in this day to question you thoroughly, but you better tell a believable story tomorrow

Night 2 Start

The crowd from yesterday had not had their rage quenched. Although they left Cass to decompose out in the field, they were burying their other fallen friend, Drakyle. Somewhere in their gut they knew their were more murderers among them. They felt ashamed they had blindly followed a single figure in Kiet’s swift execution and had to have had the wrong righted by some vigilante. They knew there were more, if their wasn’t, how else would they clean the blood of Kiet off their hands with his killer’s blood? They started by executing the leader who orchestrated their failure yesterday, Newt. Although he tried, Newt failed to properly put up a fight or a defense. No smooth manipulation could get him out of these arguments that were fueled by rage and guilt. With a scythe swing, Newt’s body fell, like a tree would after being hacked down. However, a few others had different ideas. These few had known Newt and knew he was misguiddd, not evil. They also felt they knew who the real killer was, a true wolf in sheeps clothing. They hunted down and shot Lykos during a friendly ‘hunting trip’ and dumped his body in the woods. 

Newt is dead. He was the Roleblocker

Lykos is dead. He was the Cat Lady/Man. 

Night 2 has started and lasts 24 hours.

1. Newt- Roleblocker

2. Lykos- Cat Lady/Man

3. Caimie

4. Bean

5. Lia

6. Nano

7. Andracass- Rainmaker

8. Astra

9. Mimi

10. Eric

11. Bok- Trapper

12. Kiet- Sleepwalker

13. Draykle- Chef

14. L’Belle

15. Jace Stormkirk

16. Nicki 

17. Alaris

18. Amine

19. Bazaro

• Sad 1

Day 3 Start

The night was quiet. That phrase took up a whole new meaning during the night. The silence wasn’t forced, in fact it was perfectly natural for people to sleep at night, catching up on overnight hours looking for any criminals. That’s not to say no one was looking, they just did so at a more casual pace. Regardless, when the sun rose over the hills, the only red soaking the ground was a spilled can of paint. 

No One Died

Day 3 Start and is 48 hours long.