Dev Blog | V11 Status Thread

Jan

4 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Jan prefers to not use music from other game series to avoid having to deal with any more possible copyright issues than the ones that normally come from making a fangame. 

To be fair, Desolation does it.

Either way, It doesn’t really matter. You can always go into the BGM Folder and edit the soundtrack to your liking. Copy and paste an MP3 into BGM, rename the BGM after the track you want to replace. 

For example, you have OneWingedAngel.mp3.  You want to replace Battle - Conclusion.mp3. Rename Battle - Conclusion.mp3 to Battle - Conclusion (2).mp3. Then rename OneWingedAngel.mp3 “Battle - Conclusion.mp3. You’ve changed the Song.

29 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Either way, It doesn’t really matter. You can always go into the BGM Folder and edit the soundtrack to your liking. Copy and paste an MP3 into BGM, rename the BGM after the track you want to replace. 

For example, you have OneWingedAngel.mp3.  You want to replace Battle - Conclusion.mp3. Rename Battle - Conclusion.mp3 to Battle - Conclusion (2).mp3. Then rename OneWingedAngel.mp3 “Battle - Conclusion.mp3. You’ve changed the Song.

and while not mandatory the swm modpack for both rejuv and reborn also have a few remixes to non pokemon games, for instance each of the music packs for the respective games have at least 4 or 5 songs from undertale in them, but i digress

• Developers
1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

Yeah but this isn't Desolation, lol. Also no shade to Deso, but Rejuv is under the spotlight quite a bit more and has a higher chance of getting C&D. I'd like to keep the risks to a minimum. 

21 minutes ago, Zumi said:

hm?

image.thumb.png.b9effe713eecbd23a74e20dd630d02a5.png

hmmmmm?

Seems like a small snippet of a picture has been found... Who could this be? 👀

Hmmm, I wonder? 👀

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Zumi said:

hm?

hmmmmm?

Zumi we gonna fite if you keep hyping me like this.... ✊🏽✊🏽I’M AT MAX HYPE ALREADY! ANYMORE HYPE AND IMA BURST!

• Global Mods
10 hours ago, Zumi said:

hm?

hmmmmm?

Well hello there dastardly desert dude

1 minute ago, Zumi said:

shit okay so hi i managed to finish the artwork and i'm really excited to show it off so here it is! don't tell anyone outside of this thread that showed this though, because i'm pretty sure the dev team will have my head on a stick for it in a hot minute since i'm not supposed to show the finished piece until release, which is still a bit away...

........but to be fair, i do not give a shit, so here, have it real quick--

aw-shit-aw-fuck-AWWWW-SHIIIIII.gif.b813e7748591732bb6299e9ece2005f1.gif

oh shit.

ohhhhhh fuck.

aw shit. awwWWWWW SHIT AHHHHHHhhhHH̵̩̫͐̌̓̒̀̂ͯ̉̕H̫̘͇͍̙͙̮̝̿̽̆̄ͣ̆Ȟ̵̶͙̙̪̭̝̝̠̋͛́͗́̚ ͙͔̗͍͉̞̆ͫ̐ͤ͘ͅF̛̦̖̹̼̩̆͂́͊ͧǗ̡͍͕͇̥̩̙ͣ͗̓ͮͦ̚̚͘C̎̐ͩͩ͏̖̰K̶̷̙̼̠̥̦̩͍̝̄--

Is it just me or does that look like Nim?

8 hours ago, Zumi said:

shit okay so hi i managed to finish the artwork and i'm really excited to show it off so here it is! don't tell anyone outside of this thread that showed this though, because i'm pretty sure the dev team will have my head on a stick for it in a hot minute since i'm not supposed to show the finished piece until release, which is still a bit away...

........but to be fair, i do not give a shit, so here, have it real quick--

aw-shit-aw-fuck-AWWWW-SHIIIIII.gif.b813e7748591732bb6299e9ece2005f1.gif

oh shit.

ohhhhhh fuck.

aw shit. awwWWWWW SHIT AHHHHHHhhhHH̵̩̫͐̌̓̒̀̂ͯ̉̕H̫̘͇͍̙͙̮̝̿̽̆̄ͣ̆Ȟ̵̶͙̙̪̭̝̝̠̋͛́͗́̚ ͙͔̗͍͉̞̆ͫ̐ͤ͘ͅF̛̦̖̹̼̩̆͂́͊ͧǗ̡͍͕͇̥̩̙ͣ͗̓ͮͦ̚̚͘C̎̐ͩͩ͏̖̰K̶̷̙̼̠̥̦̩͍̝̄--

lol nice one zumi