Bullet Hell(Town won/Game Over)

DigitalAmber

@Newt Colud you please provide a reason for shooting Lía? I mean, I'm happy that a 3rd party died already but the fact that you (supposedly) shot a person whose role wasn't remotely certain at a 50% chance of you dying does make me wonder why.

The only possibilities, if that shot was 100% guaranteed to be effective was that

1) You're the Appraiser, you checked your own gun and shot

2) You were framed for an Illusionist's shot

If not, I find that 50% chance move of yours quite risky. The rest of people with a guaranteed real gun have not they role revealed upon shooting.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wah!, Newt shot Lia who apparently was a third party. o_o 
A third party dies and a Town enemy is cleared off. Nice : )

Idk how or why Newt shot her but the only assumption coming to my mind atm is that it's simply a RNG shot since he pointed some cues or something like that b4. That's just a hypothesis and I'm everytime amiss so you know.

btw Bean is trying too hard to protect itself but I'm not quite convinced by those arguments. I'm sorry.....idk

Edited by Paul25
I messed up something for I didn't knew that there are 3 third party members....

@Paul25 he actually hardly seems to be trying to protect himself at all which suggests he isn't town since otherwise they would be trying to convince us of why their role is of value to us, (more likely another 3rd party, maybe the Hot Potato? since he is ok with dying later (when he has his win con no doubt))

• Global Mods

Heh.

It seems I might’ve caused a little bit of chaos.

Well, y’know what? I think Newt has the idea that if you reject, you’re mafia. Unfortunately, it seems he was wrong. Kukuku.

@purplecicada Hm... the issue is we don’t know what chaos you’re referring to. The drunk-roleblocking or Lía’s death? Or maybe the loudmouth? Or you could be the maid that swapped roles last night too. 

For Lía’s death, the only one I’d assume is that you are the groom and decided to propose to her, forcing her refusal. 

But I don’t want to make assumptions yet since we don’t know which chaos you supposedly aided 🤔