Bullet Hell(Town won/Game Over)

DigitalAmber

@CrimsonDragon21A fair argument about my role claim, The fact I haven't been attacked the Coyote does indeed throw up a few red flags but it could be they simply didn't trust my word as mentioned with the whole idea of baiting them into a trap or they were killed before they could get that chance is another possibility, I already role claimed but I can tell you at this point in the game role claims hold little value since we have no way of knowing for sure who is what roles anyway as it isn't revealed on death.

That said the chance of anyone having a contested role claim at this point in the game is very low if that's what you was aiming for I wouldn't count on it happening so role claims though again I already did role claim wouldn't be much good now so no real point to it. There is also like only one possibility for someone to make use of knowing the roles we have at this point in the game which would be making the votes a draw in order for them to make the best kill choice as mafia, an example being the last townies are Hunter, Groom (myself) and treestump, mafia knows killing the hunter risks being killed in return if unlucky which would net the town the win so instead they would take the groom for a safe win kill.

All I can say is when you vote just go with your gut instinct or whatever part of you that you rely on when making a hard decision.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleaning and rearranging the gun parts with expert speed, Bazaro admired his craftsmanship of the fake gun. Hearing a noise, he grabbed the nearest weapon and pulled the trigger. He realized his error too late as his gun exploded. 

Bullet Hell has ended with a bang and the death of Bazaro. The town has won. 

Mvp goes to....

Draykle for his spot on guesses and accusations. 

Congrats to everyone and I hoped you had fun

Newt-6. Hunter.                                       Lia-11. Tracker.                                          Nick Crash:14,  Illusionist.                       L’Belle- Treestump, 3.                             Lykos- 20- Gambler.                                Pcmay- Hot Potato,18.                            Corso-5-Deputy.                                     Divergent-16- Fillibuster.                       Ali-1- Bulletproof.                                     Roswellnow-4- Leader.                          Bok Choi-19- Coyote.                                    Lord Draykle- 12-Groom/bride.            Megagun- 13-Loudmouth.                  Paul25-7- Drunk.                                     Bean-9- Doctor.                                      Chromein-15-Sniper.                                      Baz- 17- Saboteur.                                    Alaris-2-Appraiser.                                CrimsonDragon-10- Vigilantee.                     Nicki- 21- Old Maid.                                Venus-8-cop

I have to wonder if Baz knew his gun he used was fake and wanted to end it on his terms or just was hoping on RNGesus to give him a come from behind victory either way @CrimsonDragon21 thanks for being able to see the truth that I could see and @walpurgisThis is the power of a depressed and turned down Groom :P

Good game and well played everyone. :l 

Game had been full of unexpected occurrences tbh. It was a mysterious game due to the Maf/T.P uncertainity. However, Just like other game, It had been enjoyable. : D

My compliments to the MVP Drakyle. You r worthy of this for your good surmises. ;l

Game would have been impossible without the players and our honourable host, so my thanks to them too. ^_^