Bullet Hell(Town won/Game Over)

DigitalAmber

The dreary sun finally dipped over the horizon and with it, ugly streaks of silver painted the landscape. The wind howled across the land, which very few souls seemed to inhabit. A surge of trigger-happiness has killed off most of the souls. As the sun dipped, an almost unanimous streak of bullets flew towards Corso, who accepted his fate with the mere thought of, “I did my job,” 

Corso is dead. He was Town. Night three has begun. Six players are alive. 

1. Newt/ Town

2. Walpurgis- Mafia/Third Party

3. Nick Crash 

4.  L’belle- Treestump(town)

5. Lykoshand 

6. Pcmay- Maf/Third Party

7. Corso- Town

8. March Hare Divergent- Mafia/third party 

9. Alistair- Town

10. Roswell 

11. Bok Choi-Maf/Third party

12. lord Draykle

13. Megagun

14. Paul25- Town

15. Psychic Bean Sheep- town

16. Chromein- maf/third party

17. Bazaro

18. Alaris- town

19. Crimsondragon21

20. PurpleCicada- Town

21. Venus- Town

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sun rose again over the horizon, which was accompanied with a shout of,” Lykoshand, Nick Crash.” The body of Megagun could be found with a multitude of bullets riddled throughout him. All was eerily still as the souls felt the tension in the air.

Megagun is dead, he was Town. 

This game could end today depending on bullet actions. 

1. Newt/ Town

3. Nick Crash 

5. Lykoshand 

7. Corso- Town

9. Alistair- Town

10. Roswell 

12. lord Draykle

13. Megagun- Town

14. Paul25- Town

17. Bazaro

18. Alaris- town

19. Crimsondragon21

20. PurpleCicada- Town

21. Venus- Town

I'm not so sure about Nick being the mafia but who knows, we know he started the voting on paul25 but he kinda highlighted exactly why he felt this was the option he chose, whereas LykosHand simply just followed the BW with not much more than agreeing with an established opinion so not much to say on it:

[ELiminate] LykosHand

You have finally revealed yourself. So that earlier shot on Alistair wasn't "fake" after all

[Eliminate] LykosHand

I'm suspecting Crimson is working alongside Lykos, since he was too eager to ignore his visit.

I never used my gun, that shot on Alistair was fake yes. Like i said, someone framed me. I have already said that i had 0 reason to shoot at Alistair. I'm serious about that. 

Anyway i agree that i simply followed the BW, that's true. I did so because your opinions were true at my eyes, so yeah i just followed you all. I'm innocent guys, you're voting the wrong guy. Also if you want to know who i suspect, well for me are Nick, Baz and Crimson. 

[Eliminate] NickCrash

I know that probably you all will not believe me. But well do what you want ;)

The death shout of megagun called out NickCrash AND Megagun, instantly Crimson without considering which of the two seems more suspicious was after NickCrash without detailing why him instead of LykosHand, there is little reason two mafia would visit the same person, one of whom being the one going there to kill them so we can assume only one is mafia and on that note, my belief that LykosHand is the suspicious one due to this is much more solid now.

Oh please, no apologizing now. That's none of your faults. It's solely my fault for playing very cheaply and badly suddenly. 'Haste makes Waste' is the golden maxim which works in my case. Anyway, glhf towns. :) Try not to let those shrewd mafs win. 

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

The day was too quiet for the tastes of the host, as everyone could feel the tension. Eventually, a quiet decision was reached. Three shadows lurked towards Lykoshand and he laid dead on the ground within the hour. 

Lykoshand is dead, he was maf/third party

1. Newt/ Town

3. Nick Crash 

5. Lykoshand- maf/third party

7. Corso- Town

9. Alistair- Town

10. Roswell 

12. lord Draykle

13. Megagun- Town

14. Paul25- Town

17. Bazaro

18. Alaris- town

19. Crimsondragon21

20. PurpleCicada- Town

21. Venus- Town

As the sun rose, the peace from yesterday shattered. Two bodies lay in a copse of trees. The first was the body of Roswel, and a little ways away was the body of Nick Crash. 

Roswell was Town, Nick Crash was mafia/third party. 

Alive players are Kiet, Draykle, L’belle, and Bazaro. L’belle does not count towards any win condition. This game could very well end today. 

1. Newt/ Town

3. Nick Crash- maf/third party

5. Lykoshand- maf/third party

7. Corso- Town

9. Alistair- Town

10. Roswell- town

12. lord Draykle

13. Megagun- Town

14. Paul25- Town

17. Bazaro

18. Alaris- town

19. Crimsondragon21

20. PurpleCicada- Town

21. Venus- Town

I love how extended these days are, that said, I never imagined it would be Nick and Lykos to be Maf/3rd party, though I must say I am a little concerned with how eager you are to lynch someone Bazaro just to end it rather than focusing on figuring out the enemy, unless of course, you already know who your enemies are:

[Eliminate] Bazaro

I was just going off what Drakyle said about you working with Lykos yesterday, since I admittedly trusted him too much. Given how Lykos was a Mafia, it's likely that one of you 2 were is ally.

So we know that there is only one Mafia or Third Party left. Lemme break down my process of elimination.

If Crimson is the Mafia:

They didn't vote Lykos in order to try to protect him. Didn't post or respond afterwards to avoid falling into traps later in the day.

Drakyle calling him out would have been the right call then.

If Crimson is the Third Party:

Then yesterday doesn't really matter, as they would've just looked out for themselves.

If Drakyle is the Mafia:

It wouldn't make sense to Bus an ally so quickly, so Drak couldn't be an ally to Lykos. There is a chance Lykos was also a Third Party as well, but I'm personally doubtful as I haven't seen a Potato or RPS game the whole time.

If Drakyle is the Third Party:

Then they started a quick bandwagon and fought off all threats to try and shift as much blame away from them as possible. He also wouldn't know what alignment Lykos had then, so killing him off wouldn't appear suspicious.

Those are my observations. The only thing I'm fairly certain on is that Drakyle is not Mafia.

Trouble is we don't know the difference between dead Mafia and 3rd Party, I think we can assume the Sniper is dead else they would have just shot the remaining townie and be done with it, Filibuster is possible but given all townies need to vote in order to kill remaining mafia anyway it doesn't mean much so *shrugs* that said i'm quite confident now that Crimson is a townie as given the situation if they were the last remaining Maf/Party they would just join my vote and win but because I know i'm a townie I can only assume YOU Bazaro are the remaining Maf/Party of which the same mindset would be carried by you about me making Crimson's vote the one of most importance.

If Crimson isn't townie well they done a good job of making it hard to see at this point, also I only originally called for final vote on you Baz in order to test the water and change my vote if Crimson seemed all to hasty to follow my vote however they are still not sure which is why im confident in them being town and so now im confident you are the last enemy of the town.

So Bazaro, let's aim our votes at each other and let Crimson decide ultimately who wins.

@Bazaro @CrimsonDragon21 

The Day wouldn't have ended if they'd voted so quickly. It'd be too bandwagonny, so of course they wouldn't blindly vote right away. They'd need to be cautious. Of course they could be Town, and that has a much higher odds of being the case, but I've grown to not trust the "most likely scenario" so early into the Day unless it's a last resort, so sorry for not agreeing to that so soon.

I'll keep my vote where it is until I hear a response from Crimson.

11 hours ago, Bazaro said:

I was just going off what Drakyle said about you working with Lykos yesterday, since I admittedly trusted him too much. Given how Lykos was a Mafia, it's likely that one of you 2 were is ally.

If Crimson is the Mafia:

They didn't vote Lykos in order to try to protect him. Didn't post or respond afterwards to avoid falling into traps later in the day.

Drakyle calling him out would have been the right call then.

I went for the vote on NickCrash, cause i was fairly suspicious of him. First off all he was to eager to explain why he is joining this Bandwagon all the time, which only would try to take all the blame away from him.

Most of the others just followed a random BW, such as myself.

I didn't respond afterwards, cause NickCrash was mentioning me getting visited. Tbh i don't know what that really meant and i didn't get any notice from Amber, that i got visited. So i stood silent cause that would be a perfect way for mafia to get rid of a Townie if i answered hastily.

From all statements. Drakyle is the only one, who mentioned his role beeing the Groom. But why wasn't he targeted by the Coyote, with the notice that the Old Maid was already dead from Day 1.

Also Baz never mentioned about him beeing Town. He only mentioned some of his thoughtprocess.

I don't know if at this point a reveal of our Town Roles would make any impact on this game? So we might as well reveal our roles openly, cause the Coyote is either dead or can't do his night action for today.

@Bazaro @Lord Drakyle What do you think?