Bullet Hell(Town won/Game Over)

DigitalAmber

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods

Ali... at the moment I’m an unCC’d Tracker. Unless you’re counterclaiming me with that statement.

[unvote] Bok Choi

[vote] Alistair.

1 minute ago, purplecicada said:

Ali... at the moment I’m an unCC’d Tracker. Unless you’re counterclaiming me with that statement.

Of course you're unCC'd. Do you expect someone else to yell "no I am the real Tracker" with a Coyote around?

The fact that you RC'd so willingly makes me all the more suspicious of you actually.

Guest Sparkin'

... ... ... ...

This is all wrong!

This bandwagon on Nicki smells mafia all over it, without a doubt. Not to mention that the reasoning behind it is suspicious, and the voters are even more suspicious for their votes, which are followed by suspicious reasons.

Resuming, this is all a bad bandwagon.

...tbh I'm less sure now that Amber has corrected the roles, but I still think she is one of the most suspicious people here. My vote will stay this way

Also Newt, i dont even understand what that means? :/

Guest Sparkin'
6 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

...tbh I'm less sure now that Amber has corrected the roles, but I still think she is one of the most suspicious people here. My vote will stay this way

Also Newt, i dont even understand what that means? :/

Ei ei ei ei!

What's the reason for suspecting her?

Guest Sparkin'
5 hours ago, Alistair said:

I think there's something weird going on with Nicki.

[Eliminate] Purplecicada

Although I also suspect players who leave the result up to RNG. Not the best strategy imo.

What's this weird something???

Saying that she traded her role for Lia's, who happens to be dead and cannot bring some light on this, and roleclaiming to try and save herself knowing that she becomes coyote fodder this way.

Guest Sparkin'

Fake news.

The Old Maid's role can't win, and it's a 3rd Party role that's targeted by everyone who wants to keep their win-condition. Even if Lia was alive, she wouldn't say anything regarding this, for it would result in her lynch, meaning that her death would be innevitable if she said anything about this.

Furthermore, roleclaiming is the only option left. You'd definitely do the same thing if you had no way to survive, and even if the Coyote exists, we'll just be helping the Mafia if we lynch every player who roleclaims.

And you still say that this is for the good of the innocents?

1 hour ago, Venus said:

Furthermore, roleclaiming is the only option left. You'd definitely do the same thing if you had no way to survive, and even if the Coyote exists, we'll just be helping the Mafia if we lynch every player who roleclaims.

No, roleclaiming is a bad move even if you're about to get lynched.

2 possibilities:

- Either you're claiming a fake role, and in that case you're banking on the fact that the real owner of said role won't RC because of the coyote. On top of being risky I don't see how a town player would deliberately misinform their team just to save themselves.

- Or you're claiming your real role, and in that case, even if you save yourself from a lynch, you're basically giving the potential coyote a free day of invicibility.

tl;dr either you're scum or you're helping scum with such a move.

Besides, why would Lia not say anything, not even hint at whether Nicki is telling the truth or not, if she was alive? I honestly don't follow.

Guest Sparkin'

Simply because Old Maid is targeted by everyone. If she was still alive, and someone had the cop role, they'd switch with that role, and the person that had the cop role before can't win just because Old Maid cannot win, ever.

Furthermore, both possibilites are still not lynch-worthy.

- If it's a fake claim, then the Coyote will be revealed when they try to kill the fake claim.

- If it's the real claim, it's still a townie. You're basically throwing an innocent life that way. It is a scummy move to do such. It doesn't make any sense to kill a townie just because they claimed.

It does make sense to kill a possible townie because they claimed (keyword: possible)

If they're not town, hooray, we killed a foe.

If they are, that's a shame, but at least we deprived the coyote of a vulnerable target.

In both cases we have something to gain or at least save from this. The only way this could fully backfire is if Nicki is town and fakeclaimed, but like... why even doing this.

Besides, I'm seeing lots of random thoughts being thrown around but very little drive to go and lynch a potentially better target. I'm trying to go after players who look suspicious to me; make of that what you will.

Guest Sparkin'
11 minutes ago, Alistair said:

It does make sense to kill a possible townie because they claimed (keyword: possible)

If they're not town, hooray, we killed a foe.

If they are, that's a shame, but at least we deprived the coyote of a vulnerable target.

In both cases we have something to gain or at least save from this. The only way this could fully backfire is if Nicki is town and fakeclaimed, but like... why even doing this.

Besides, I'm seeing lots of random thoughts being thrown around but very little drive to go and lynch a potentially better target. I'm trying to go after players who look suspicious to me; make of that what you will.

No, that's still wrong. You can only gain something when they are not town, which is quite not possible. I don't want to regret lynching someone just because I was scared of a Coyote.

Plus, as I've already stated previously, if Nicki isn't the role she claims to be, simply the Coyote will be revealed to everyone. That's much simpler, and we can actually lynch someone else who is suspicious, rather than going right ahead at the first tip you see, without considering others.

As the sun set on the island over the murky waters, it painted the landscape into a dark painting full of broad dirty strokes. The moon, a ball of washed out silver light, rose over the land. Almost as one, guns were loaded and Purplecicada was cornered. She claimed the administration made a mistake and that she had only barely known the now dead potential bride. Her cries fell in deaf ears as a rain of bullets fell upon her. 

Purplecicada is dead, she was Town. Night One has begun. Send in your NA’s

Newt

2. Walpurgis- Mafia/Third Party

3. Nick Crash 

4.  L’belle- Treestump(town)

5. Lykoshand 

6. Pcmay

7. Corso 

8. March Hare Divergent- Mafia/third party 

9. Alistair

10. Roswell 

11. Bok Choi

12. lord Draykle

13. Megagun

14. Paul25

15. Psychic Bean Sheep- town

16. Chromein

17. Bazaro

18. Alaris- town

19. Crimsondragon21

20. PurpleCicada- Town

21. Venus

As if to compensate for the lack of deaths on prior nights, a rain of bullets scattered about the land. A loud howl could be heard and Alistair was found gourged through in the dreary woods. Newt was found with a bullet in his heart and a gun in hand. The corpse of BokChoi was found nearby. Alistair’s corpse was in the general vicinity. 

Newt was Town, Alistair was Town, Bokchoi was Maf/third party. All are now dead

1. Newt/ Town

2. Walpurgis- Mafia/Third Party

3. Nick Crash 

4.  L’belle- Treestump(town)

5. Lykoshand 

6. Pcmay

7. Corso 

8. March Hare Divergent- Mafia/third party 

9. Alistair- Town

10. Roswell 

11. Bok Choi-Maf/Third party