Bullet Hell(Town won/Game Over)

DigitalAmber

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheep getting ganged up on again on Day 1 lol

Everyone’s instincts seems to be pointing to you either being evil or just someone worth lynching in general. My instinct is... hitting the randomiser again. 

EDIT: Spelling error spree ahoy

Edited by Chromein

I was actually gonna say these ppl who voted Bean are scummy for being hasty, but Bean's reaction was kinda.... idk??? Not sure if it's maf or scared town :thonk:

Also rest in piss Groom

Spoiler

bean

Spoiler

somethingsomething even if you lynch randomly

Spoiler

you still have a 40%

Spoiler

to kill non town

Spoiler

that is if you are

Spoiler

not influenced by other people

Spoiler

or your own opinion

Spoiler

which is 

Spoiler

quite hard

Spoiler

to be frank

Spoiler

dont make me shoot boys

You all should be hunting for mafia not the third party together with the mafia

Now now 3rd party wont be harmful to town

so you all would have a 1/8 chance of getting close to your win condition

if you kill me

4 minutes ago, Psychic Bean Sheep said:

You all should be hunting for mafia not the third party together with the mafia

Now now 3rd party wont be harmful to town

you sure......???? coughhotpotatocoughgamblercough

I'm catching up. Sorry for not contributing earlier.

Ok so in my eyes Drakyle's theory that Bean has a 50% chance to be mafia or 3rd party role holds itself together. Given that a 50% chance to hit a foe is better than complete randomness, my vote for now is:

[Eliminate] Psychic Sheep Bean

(His defense being undermined by how he advised us to vote random names instead of him; I really don't think that's a good strategy)

As for Lia, her refusal to reveal her role could be motivated by either good (doesn't want to help a coyote) or bad reasons (has an evil role). Therefore, I don't think we can draw any conclusion from her decision. She's still under average suspicion in my books; so are most other players.

Arguments broke out due to Walpurgis’s refusal to the groom’s proposal. One soul, a friend of the groom, rubbed the cool barrel of the gun in his hand and steeled his resolve. Under the pretense of asking Walpurgis questions, he went down theirvand struck up a conversation before a gunshot was heard. Walpurgis lay dead, and when the smoke cleared, Newt could be seen standing

Walpurgis is dead[third party] Newt was the shooter.

Not sure what to make of Newt shooting Lia though since she is 3rd party what we know is we either lost the old maid which takes away one form of defence for revealed roles against the coyote or a dangerous role such as gambler, hot potato or coyote has died either way I don't like how quick he was to shoot but the results aren't too bad I guess.