Bullet Hell(Town won/Game Over)

DigitalAmber

Night 0 start

A long canoe, hundreds of feet long, was rowed down the deep black river by the ghostly pale souls at the oars. Sitting at the head was a bony rigid hooded figure known as Charon. As the boat hit the shore, he stood and stepped unto the land. “Tokens. Pass your fate tokens, your luck dollars, your chance wrappers, whatever you have. Pass it up for a chance at revival. Charon suddenly had dozens of coins pressed into him and somehow managed to keep track of it all. “Your chance for revival is out there.” He waved a bony hand towards the drab rocky beach. “Now, go find it. And try not to die first.”

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1 start. 

The blackness of the island faded as a dim dirty sun rose and gave off equally dim rays of sunlight over the land. A horn was heard as Charon came back to the island. “Sorry, apparently someone got on the wrong boat. Now, L’belle, I apologize for my error, but we best hurry before any uneccesary violence envelops you.

As the first rays of sunshine hit the island, a voice cried out. Psychic Bean Sheep

L’belle is the treestump

Day 1 has started and lasts 48 hours. You cannot abstain. 

No one died last night. If this happens in night 2, then someone will die. 

Newt

2. Walpurgis

3. Nick Crash 

4.  L’belle- treestump(town)

5. Lykoshand 

6. Pcmay

7. Corso 

8. March Hare Divergent

9. Alistair

10. Roswell 

11. Bok Choi

12. lord Draykle

13. Megagun

14. Paul25

15. Psychic Bean Sheep

16. Chromein

17. Bazaro

18. Alaris

19. Crimsondragon21

20. Purplecicada

21. Venus

Edited by DigitalAmber

Hi there, drunkle ali reporting for duty~

Lots of new faces. That means less meta-reading than usual, good.

First confirmed innocent: L'Belle.

Since this is the first real mafia game here for some of you, welcome and good luck! May everyone have fun.

This is my first game, I’m so excited~

As Alistair pointed out, it’s also other peoples’ first game! Let’s enjoy this ^^

Treestump... I don’t know if that kind of role is normal in Mafia or not, but it was one of the roles I was looking at like 🤔

Guest Sparkin'

[Eliminate] Alaris

I believe that there was no need to state such, as it may indicate your role to the Werewolf.

26 minutes ago, Venus said:

[Eliminate] Alaris

I believe that there was no need to state such, as it may indicate your role to the Werewolf.

And why would that make me suspicious of being mafia / third party?

At any rate, it would be bad only for me because, assuming the Coyote managed to deduce my role only from that comment, I would be the one killed and they would be invincible only for 1 day.

I understand this action as a hasty excuse to start a BW on someone. Therefore:

[ELIMINATE] Venus

this almost feels like a déjà vu... xD

No deaths.

I don't think Venus is mafia, he does things like that regularly when playing as town.

Alaris post doesn't seem suspicious either. 

I guess I'll wait until something interesting happens.

I don't think there's a role that benefits from being roleblocked.

Early hypotheses:

1) He got a fake gun that he tried to use

2) He has a real gun but almost used it on the wrong person.

3) He is the coyote who guessed wrong.

Edit: I re-read the roles. He was probably saved by the Drunk.

Drunk- Blocks a player and prevents people from visiting them 

42 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

I don't think there's a role that benefits from being roleblocked.

Early hypotheses:

1) He got a fake gun that he tried to use

2) He has a real gun but almost used it on the wrong person.

3) He is the coyote who guessed wrong.

Edit: I re-read the roles. He was probably saved by the Drunk.

Whoa whoa what?! Saved? How do you know I was attacked? I only said that I had been roleblocked!

Unless you attacked me... you couldn't have known that.

[Unvote] Venus

[Eliminate] NickCrash

I think I see Venus' reason for not liking Alaris' instant claim to being roleblocked because if ya think about it mafia either didn't kill or failed their attempt which means they may have been roleblocked or they may have targeted someone that for whatever reason couldn't be killed, we know Psychic Bean Sheep visited the loudmouth we just don't know what he was doing there, I would suggest the tracker spend a night monitoring what bean sheep gets up to though which night they do so is their choice, if Bean is not anyone scummy they have no reason to be concerned about the tracker at any point in the game deciding to watch them, also looking at the role 'Old Maid' it seems like it could cause the Coyote to reveal themselves if timed right which would be useful for us but otherwise needs a definite opportunity to know who Coyote is going for.

now what do we know so far for sure:

Bean Sheep is NOT any role that lacks the ability to visit.

If we keep this in mind we can narrow down the possibility of who Bean Sheep is to:

Saboteur ,Appraiser, Drunk, Cop, Doctor, Tracker, Hot Potato, Gambler, Old Maid.

If you wonder how i concluded these roles, lemme explain, we know Bean visited the loudmouth but no one died, the loudmouth had no other visitors so he wasn't attacked by Bean else he would have had a visitor protect him or provided him his protection this means mafia roles that don't do anything other than kill are excluded as is vigilante, i don't think he is the Doctor because mafia either did nothing this night or the loudmouth wasn't their target and the doctor protected that person or the mafia got roleblocked by the drunk, with this in mind our best bets would be: Saboteur, Appraiser, Cop, Tracker, Hot Potato, Gambler, Old Maid

if we assume Alaris is telling the truth we can kick Drunk off the list, what we have in this list though shows that Bean role possibilities are : 1 Mafia, 4 Town (5 if Alaris is lying) and 3 3rd Party.

Anyway with that in mind, i doubt Alaris is the coyote trying to bait the drunk until denying that they roleblocked them for an easy kill so instead i have to consider if they are lying that they may be the Mafia Filibuster trying to get a vote going where the town aren't sure knowing unless every town votes them they wont die and in that case would be trying to bait the drunk into revealing themselves making them coyote food. The chances of this are slim so i think it's safe to believe Alaris is telling the truth about being roleblocked, i doubt they are the Doctor since then it becomes very unlikely vigilante and mafia both never made a kill attempt that night or both failed. Not sure what to think Alaris' end game in revealing being roleblocked is though.

tl;dr I don't think Alaris is lying about being roleblocked, but i don't know why they would reveal it.

@AlarisI think he just means drunk decided to protect you from (or stop you being) trouble by roleblocking you. Though this is a strange way to describe the drunk's decision as it was never stated you ever were in danger.

EDIT: @Alistair@NickCrash@walpurgis@March Hare Divergent@Venus i got a theory above this post regarding Bean Sheep and Alaris to some extent if ya wanna tell me if ya think i missed any important details in my theory and analysis so far.

9 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

if ya think about it mafia either didn't kill or failed their attempt which means they may have been roleblocked or they may have targeted someone that for whatever reason couldn't be killed

Ok I understand. I'm a little bit thick today sorry.

[Unvote] NickCrash

Guest Sparkin'

Hmm. I have seen RNG work greatly many a times for a certain player, so I have decided to try it for myself.

Capture.PNG.b9802c8847d0f98a49fc892c35ac217e.PNG

You have been chosen, Dive.

[Eliminate] March Hare Divergent

Simply put, the likelihood of Psychic Bean Sheep being a town role of value is Low, the chances of them being non town is high, by keeping in mind that Bean Sheep is very unlikely to be the doctor because no deaths and unlikely mafia chose to abstain from an attempt to kill we got 3 Town: 4 Non Town, only the Cop role among that list would be a real loss to us as it's value is rather high, the tracker is nice but not heartbreaking to lose, the appraiser is really circumstantial. this means if we kill Bean Sheep by lynch or other means the chance of them being a role we wanna keep vs them being a role we definitely want gone is: 1:3 (Old Maid might be helpful for the time being until Coyote is gone), i think that's a bargain though i will change my vote later if compelling reason for why to not lynch bean sheep comes up as so far very little reason to believe anyone is mafia but, good reason to believe our chances of a big loss is slim if we pick bean sheep.

I don't wanna see a BW on this happen unless those agreeing this decision also have good reason to support it and can show us it is more than simply "well Lord Drakyle said it's a good idea" since it's MY reason and MY idea as to why to lynch them.

[Eliminate] Psychic Bean Sheep

It appears @Alaris understood my line of reasoning after all. I went straight to the conclusion, so I'll elaborate.

@Lord Drakyle made the first steps

At first I thought it had to do with the guns, but they didn't really make 100% sense, since they included Alaris to collect info not limited to 1 role.

So I re-read the roles and saw the Drunk can also deter visits.

Train of Thought: 

Alaris thanked the person that blocked them.

No role benefits from that per se.

No deaths in N0

So I deduced he was attacked and thus saved by the Drunk.

Other deductions include being the coyote trying to bait, using a faulty gun and being saved. Yet all those are much less likely

Do I need more than your statement to end up with this result?
Judging by your reaction, it appears I was right after all. #mvp for me

@NickCrash this actually becomes strange since, Alaris shouldn't know if they were attacked and saved by the drunk roleblocking which means they either are vigilante and almost killed someone had they not been roleblocked, who was town which would have to be L'belle the treestump or they are the coyote who would have guessed their target role wrong but to make a guess this early would be VERY bad idea for the Coyote.

EDIT: urgh, sarcasm in a bloody mafia game.

3 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

they either are vigilante and almost killed someone had they not been roleblocked, who was town which would have to be L'belle the treestump

I'm not sure to understand this piece of your reasoning.

These 3 were my main ideas (coyote, going for the attack on an innocent, being attacked)

Being the Coyote, as I explained above is way too risky a move to pull so early.

Being the Vigilante targeting L'Belle is improbable, because there's no reason for the Vig to shoot so early.

Being attacked and saved is the more likely scenario, especially since he thanked the roleblocker/visitblocker. 

Then this: 

Whoa whoa what?! Saved? How do you know I was attacked? I only said that I had been roleblocked!
Unless you attacked me... you couldn't have known that.

Shows he knows he was attacked.

@Alaris @NickCrash

Alaris: Reason i said those things was under assumption that it wasn't Sarcasm that Vigilante would not want to waste a kill attempt on a town and Coyote would be revealed for guessing wrong so in both situations roleblock benefits them.

Nick: It serves to be believed that Alaris has no idea if they were attacked or not but that you seemed sure they were attacked and they saw no reason how you could be sure. Basically, your reason for what makes you think he was attacked you stated after he responded about attacked, you suggested he was saved before any known attempt was pointed out but from what i understand, only the fact you was roleblocked is revealed to you, not if anyone tried to visit you. Only reason to be happy to be roleblocked is when it prevents you successfully acting in a manner counterproductive to your wishes.

As for Sheep:
Roles that visit: Appraiser, Deputy, Drunk, Cop, Doctor, Vigilante, Tracker, Illusionist, Sniper, Saboteur, Hot Potato, Gambler, Old Maid

The ones crossed out kill people

If we trust Alaris, then Drunk is also out.

So we have 4 town, 1 mafia, 3 third party.

Doctor is not out yet. 

It's a 50/50 chance, and I don't know if I want to take it.

For now [Eliminate] Psychic Sheep Bean