Bullet Hell(Town won/Game Over)

DigitalAmber

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walpurgis has declined the proposal and the groom is now depressed 

Why would anyone try to reveal roles on D1?? Seems like a waste of an ability.

On the other hand, it could also be that walpurgis has an evil role that she doesn't wish to share with us.

I think Groom/Bride role could be usual, but not this early in the game. It would be more useful when trying to prove innocence or something. 

I guess our Groom was pretty love struck and couldn’t help themselves xD, poor thing

As it turns out, sarcasm doesn't translate well to text (maybe add more hyperbole, or some italics).

In terms of my personal suspicions, whilst I'm otherwise sketchy on the 50/50 odds of Sheep being non-town, I have to concede that those odds are better than anyone else at the moment, and the inability to abstain means that I feel somewhat obligated to agree with Lord Drakayle.

I am perfectly willing to shift my vote in light of new info, but in the absence of anything else, I'm afraid the Sheep gets my vote.

[Eliminate] Psychic Bean Sheep

Oh right, the proposal decline. Seems kinda weird to propose D1, but equally odd to get declined. It raises my suspicion of walpurgis a fair bit, and will likely colour any further reads I make of them, but for now, especially given the earliness of the proposal, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt.

(apologies for probably doublepost, but since edits are frowned upon...)

It would be a 50% chance, supposing that the Old Maid would really be aware of the situation. In day 1, it is not likely that such a scenario were planned...

But yes, it's possible. Although if I had been Walpurgis, I wouldn't had disclosed my role so early. That's what I was trying to convey.

@AlarisMaybe so but the Coyote wouldn't know so either one person dies to the Coyote and then they revealed or they instantly pick the swapped one either way Old Maid would at least be able to render someone safe from the Coyote for the time being.

I'm really glad that no one is dead ^^

Honestly, in my opinion, they could also wait to use their ability, it could be useful for us in the future but i'm sorry that he's now depressed :/. However i can understand why walpurgis has refused the proposal of groom and i think that she haven't an evil role but for sure the old maid can be really helpful in these situations. That's what i think atm.

Anyway, i think that you have a good point Drak, i'm seeing that you're lying or something like that. For now i think that you're innocent, but also i want to see what soso have to say about this, i can't deny that soso is very suspicious atm. 

Oh ops thank you for have warning me Drak. I'm sorry i did a mistake, i meant this: "Anyway, i think that you have a good point Drak, i'm seeing that you aren't lying or something like that." @Lord Drakyle

i shouldn't make posts when i'm tired, otherwise i will make some mistakes just like i did now lol. 

So far, there's not enough information since nothing eventful really happened. Let's give the random-spinner a try, shall we? This game is all about fate~

timetomeetyourmakernewt.PNG.29de3d01057205ed40d944943044b4e2.PNG

It's retribution time, Newt...or Amber since he claimed he's first too.

[Eliminate] Newt

Checkmate, atheists.

EDIT: Brackets, what are those?

Edited by Chromein

I think I should probably give in my two cents

dunno if I'll add anything of substance but

so what I understand from reading all that is that the groom role (and possibly other roles?) is super useless/risky until the coyote is gone?

How would we go about getting rid of the coyote?

And I'm agreeing with drak, because the numbers (I think) make sense. Hesitant to vote without hearing everyone, but unless Bean says something to change my mind, my vote will probs stay this way.

~~may the odds be in our favor~~

[Eliminate] Bean

The edit was just to bold this ^^

Edited by Bok Choi

With it being this early in the game, I think role reveals are lot more useful than your giving credit! Especially since we only know literally one role so far. If the Coyote was to go hunt someone, there's only one person we'd need to protect from them. If the Coyote happens to take the bait, we'd be both saving that person and exposing them. If our Coyote doesn't go after our Tree Stump, there's no damage done either.

Also, Sheep witchhunt ;-;

The bait and switch makes sense, however it's quite risky if the Groom is used to do it. The groom reveals both himself and the other person, so there would only be a 50% chance the bait and switch would work. There is also a 50% chance the Coyote would choose the unswitched person. A more reliable strategy would be if one role could be revealed? But idk how that would happen

(Which is what I think Alaris was saying above)

Not to mention the Coyote's reading all this anyways lmao.

@Bok Choinot to mention the groom attempt at marriage is one time use and failed so cant be tried again? We are discussing the idea because it cant happen anymore and this is a possibility of what could have been, one death happening to coyote choosing someone else aint great but at the least the coyote either leaves the other alone or falls for the trap, the switch best being done on the non groom role to protect the useful role

It's nice to know that no one died last night. =)

Drakyle's thoughts sound probable for 2day. Idk, whether it will be right or wrong to lynch off him. Neither, I can rely on that Bean is not at all suspicious as well as he hadn't informed anything regarding this. Either they are busy or something like that. Anyway, after all, I think he is worth lynching considering Drak's notions at this point..

[Eliminate] Bean