Bullet Hell(Town won/Game Over)

DigitalAmber

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@NickCrash You hard Amber, im depressed, I got nothing left to lose especially since Lia was killed, that said if old maid is alive it's easy enough for them to take a shot at swapping my role meaning if Coyote is alive they gotta gamble on if Old Maid is alive and on if they would switch my role or not, honestly it makes it harder for Coyote if alive to guess if they should risk it.

@Chromein 'claiming' anyone else who claims they are the groom tells you lies, why else would I have such detailed knowledge and defence supporting such an early marriage proposal focused all around having it as bait to lure the coyote into revealing themselves?

@Lord Drakyle Unless you caused the Maid to die, this stands as a possibility. I remember you set it on the table first.

In this game, the Coyote is stronger than usual. If it's right, it's immune, which means we can waste a lynch and thus a day, and guns won't work.

Why is everyone suddenly roleclaiming?!

Mmmmmm [Hypothesis]

Mr. Bean is the Saboteur

Purplecicada is the Sniper

Newt is the Filibuster

They don't want Bean to be killed in the first day so by means of the Sniper they 'made' Newt shoot a random person so we voted him instead of Bean.

[/Hypothesis]

Although it would be too obvious, perhaps. I don't fully understand Purplecicada's comments, and maybe I'm misinterpreting something. But if they really are Mafia, the best choice would be:

[Eliminate] Bean

edit: minor grammar error

@NickCrashEntire plan goes out the window anyhow even if Old Maid is alive sure it may yet still work to confuse coyote if alive into if they should risk trying to get me but at the same time if we did fail a lynch on someone if would either be Coyote or Filibuster of the Mafia either way we would have a good target for a vigilante to persue.

This game's quite active for a day one >.<

Unfortunately, I can't be active for this day as you know my circumstances right now. I've been reading up a bit though and that shot on Lia was quite good. I think rejecting a proposal is always scummy, even if there might be reasons for rejecting it.

On the other hand, I see a lot of votes on Soso. I'm not exactly sure how that happened as either I failed to read or fully comprehend the reason or there's merely an arbitrary reason. But I'm inclined to vote for him anytime, whether town or mafia or third party sorry, due to counter-intuitive behavior.

I'll wait a bit more before deciding because I don't think a decision made in haste is a good choice.

@March Hare Divergent to explain in short the reason for the votes on Bean, a lot of people agree with my line of thinking which follows that there is a lot more chance lynching Bean will get rid of a non town down it would a town and even if town only one of those roles would be a real loss to us and then it's still a role you need to trust and actually have ensured will stay safe if it did reveal so even as town Bean wont be that valuable but higher chance of them being 3rd party or mafia.

Wow many things have happened. So Lia was a third party, Nicki said something suspicious, where i can't fully understand what she meant. 

Anyway Soso can be a third party or mafia, but i'm inclined to believe that he's third party. I think that if he was mafia, he would have tried to defend himself better in my opinion. Well my vote goes on him, i will join the bw.

[Eliminate] sosobean

@Lord Drakyle 🤔 There is also the possibility that you are our Coyote, and you could’ve overread the proposal as bait to lure yourself out. I think this situation would be a bit of a win-win for you here, since your claim you are groom can lure people out to roleclaim too, and it would seem like you’re announcing the role just to bait the Coyote. Your will to lynch pretty much anyone, regardless of town or not, also can tie in here.

Regardless, I think I’m going to side with majority. Soso been acting a bit shifty...unless that’s completely normal for him lol. This isn’t my final decision, and I’m open to hearing everyone else’s opinions on this ^-^

It’s best to eliminate someone who shows the most shifty signs and highest likelihood of being someone dangerous, then risk the randomized death tomorrow being a Town member that we need if we don’t vote. Inb4 Soso is actually the key to winning ;-;

[Unvote] Newt

[Eliminate] Psychic Bean Sheep

Oh Hi, I am late.
But better late then never.

I think Newt got framed by the Illusionist, who shot Lia.

Lia refused the Grooms Proposal, which did make her suspicious. And as the Mafia knows, which are on their Team, they decided to finish her off. (Or am i misinterpretating here)

Gonna have to join the BW on Bean

[Eliminate] Bean

2 hours ago, Alaris said:

[Hypothesis]

Mr. Bean is the Saboteur

Purplecicada is the Sniper Illusionist

Newt is the Filibuster

They don't want Bean to be killed in the first day so by means of the Sniper Illusionist they 'made' Newt shoot a random person so we voted him instead of Bean.

[/Hypothesis]

^Here, instead of "Sniper" I meant "Illusionist" all along.

I don't think the Illusionist would frame another mafia.  Using the filibuster as a meatshield would buy the mafia a day at best (even less if the coyote can kill them)

Almost as if driven like a moth to a flame, multiple souls loaded their guns and searched out their target. A rain of bullets fired on multiple souls. The casualties could be seen as the dust cleared. 

Sosobean’s gun backfired(he was Town), Megagun shot the already dead Bean, Venus shot Divergent(mafia/3rd party). 

Yeah that's why I said it seemed too easy.

But I don't like how Newt has not even been trying to provide a reason for shooting Walpurgis, and his apparent complicity with Purplecicada. All the hehing and stuff...

If I knew my gun was real I would shoot them xD

Edit: Ninja'd

Any reason why Lia was seen as 3rd party, but Dive was shown as either mafia/3rd party?

Anyway, due to the death of the Bean, I need to change my vote, so...

[Eliminate] Alaris