Bullet Hell(Town won/Game Over)

DigitalAmber

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And ntm maf try to be precisely like how they are as town most of the time.

OH and Dive was also there to see it when it happened to us. Him being flipped as (maf/third party) makes me kinda think he told his mafia buddies about this strategy.

@RoswellTheory: Old Maid role swapped him when he was a mafia and so he became 3rd party role but his alignment is Mafia.

@ChromeinA fair argument of suspicion against me,, however I cannot prove my words to you in life but I am who I say I am, The Groom, that said I am alarmed by Venus shooting Dive with...very little reason or warning to do so...this is only a placeholder for now but I would like venus to explain exactly why they shot Dive who until now we saw no reason to suspect nor was any such suspicions voiced. @Venus Yes it was good we got rid of a mafia aligned but to shoot someone with very little suspect to them makes me wonder if it was part of a bigger plan due to him losing his role as a mafia if my theory holds true (that or he is sniper, mafia don't know who sniper is possibly and you shot him by mistake or vice versa)

[Unvote] Psychic Bean Sheep (cause they dead)

[Eliminate] Venus

@Venusnevermind I missed a huge chunk of talking [unvote] Venus

[Eliminate] purplecicada so far they really haven't been very helpful, not trying to support the town in anyway and just talking about chaos they caused supposedly, regrettable that sosobean was town though who was he trying to shoot I wonder?

EDIT: another reason why I say to lynch purplypurps the necki is that if they really are old maid then unless Sniper is counted as a 3rd party mafia it stands to reason they claim to now hold a mafia role and likely with it, alignment.

@purplecicada, you see, the fact that dive is descibed as "mafia, third party" makes me think you just told a very blatant lie.

Why wasn't lia described as "town, Third party" then? 

Furthermore, if you're telling the truth, how is it possible that dive can be two roles?

Simply put, its impossible. But why would you lie about this? Because you have Dive's old mafia role.

[unvote] Newt

[elimimate] Purplecicada

So, you all wanted a vote count....

Votes on...

Newt: Chromein(Riddle)

Alistair: Newt CrimsionDragon(Khiet)

Cicada- Nick Crash, Bok Choi, Draykle

Lykos- Roswell

People who who need to vote a living player- @LykosHand @pcmay   @Megagun @Paul25 @Bazaro @purplecicada

@Corso

You all must vote in around 16 hours. 

1. Newt

2. Walpurgis- Mafia/Third Party

3. Nick Crash 

4.  L’belle- Treestump(town)

5. Lykoshand 

6. Pcmay

7. Corso 

8. March Hare Divergent- Mafia/third party 

9. Alistair

10. Roswell 

11. Bok Choi

12. lord Draykle

13. Megagun

14. Paul25

15. Psychic Bean Sheep- town

16. Chromein

17. Bazaro

18. Alaris- town

19. Crimsondragon21

20. Purplecicada

21. Venus

Edited by DigitalAmber

@DigitalAmber Drak voted on purplecicada ^^

Honestly i agree with BokChoi, he have a point. That's weird indeed. 

[Eliminate] purplecicada 

I can change my vote btw. 

Anyway i swear that someone framed me, i had like 0 reason about kill Ali. Why i had to shoot at him. For sure someone is trying to eliminate me. 

• Global Mods

Lía was not listed as being Town/Third Party because I took hers and gave her my old role. Therefore, when you see that I am dead, I will show as Town and not Town/Third Party. I don’t know why Dive showed up as Maf/Third Party.

Do you really want me to reveal my role?

Oh, also. Because I have this strong feeling...

[eliminate] Bok Choi.

Edited by purplecicada

Game Specific Rules: 2. Upon death, only the alignment is revealed. Third party appear as mafia upon death

This might have to do with everyone's confusion. It could be an error in the post, or an error in the rule-list.

I think I'm inclined to believe @purplecicada, judging by their reaction shortly after Lia's death and what they were saying after too. It sounded like they were responding to the Lia death event in particular, which caused some chaos since her role appeared to be Third Party.

It's just day one and game is rapidly flooding with discussions, theories, bloodsheds, etc.....

Tl;dr much. Ig Dive, Bean and Alaris are dead r.i.p as well as framed or real Lykos shot Ali but nothing happened. I can't comprehend the reason properly but the potential arguments have made up my mind not to suspect him for the time being.

On the other way around, Purple is suspected by some of us who is endeavoring to play the devil's advocate for the sake of defence. Idk what should I do and I see that there's a worth and worthless point in lynching Purple.  Not to mention that, I have an intuitive feeling regarding Purple so I'd as well follow this trail and join the bw.

[Eliminate] Purpleicada

Well, unfortunately there's not much more I can add. Oh and Bean visited me making me rather weary of what role he could have had. I figured, given the 50/50 that everyone said why not. Irony that I didn't kill him lol.

I agree that Purple is suspicious as all get out.

UNVOTE-I DONT REMEMBER LOL

ELIMINATE - PURPLECICADA

12 hours ago, DigitalAmber said:

2. Walpurgis- Mafia/Third Party

8. March Hare Divergent- Mafia/third party

As Riddle said and the Host corrected with a midgame standing, it states now that Walpurgis is Mafia/Third Party. So i think it was an Error, that before Lia was only mentioned as Third Party.
With all that beeing said and the reveal of Nickis Role, I will trust her for now.