[IC] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Director's Cut

Hal Henderics

"Well, we've been spotted. So much for trying to lay low until we know what's going on here. . ." He looks straight at Lilly. "Listen to me. You need to be very clear on something. This is a world only one of us knows about, and if it was a friendly place we probably wouldn't be here. If you keep going like this you are going to die. Now stay here while we figure out what we do next."

"Look girl, just stay on the ground for now, okay? Did you hear the other Doctor when she mentioned that villains outnumber heroes three to one here? For now we need to blend in, and get moving. We can either find a place to sleep, or search for certain locations that I expect to exist in this world. Namely a library or a convenience store. Sound good? About blending in though. . ." Harry stepped out of the alleyway, and over to Satomi. He picked up the brush and notebook, and then cleared his throat. "Ehem. Why don't you look at those while we walk? We might even get to see them closer up! You see, most natives to a city don't just stand around in the middle of the street at night staring at the buildings."

"Alright fine, We see your point. Guess we should split."
Light envelops the combined being, shimmering ribbons pealing away, soon the light has fallen away, and Lilly has returned to normal. looking at the group with her bright red eyes. Ador is once again on her shoulder. licking his claws.
"Can we go now?"

"I'm not giving you orders, I'm telling you what we need to do in order to attempt to get out of here alive, so quit complaining." Figures that the one time he actually gets a chance to work with other people, it's people who want to fly around until they get shot. "Anyway, do we have an actual goal here? Or is it just a generic attempt to 'make things better?'"

Looking back down, Proditor could see both the girl and time traveler had made it back, scattering any doubts of the latter's ability to manipulate time. Seeing that, the Ethereal floating back down, settling just an inch off the ground as he stared at the rest of the group, "Currently, there is not much we know about this world, not enough to give us clear insight as to what we need to do here" Proditor stated, answering Kusuke's question, "Unless the one that comes from this place has something to say that may help us" he added, turning his head to look at Somatotrope.

"Well, This is Brockton bay, it's a pretty big shithole, so if you-we, are going to do this heroing thing, there's no shortage of places to start."

"There's the Boat Graveyard, some Protests and Strikes from the guys that worked there led to them sinking that supertanker over there, and a whole bunch of other boats, so now the whole damn dockworker's union is out of a job, because it costs too much to get them taken out, even though without those boats there, we could open up the ferry and get more business here."

"There's the Merchants, a Gang with like, two or three capes, Skidmark, Squealer, and Mush.  They sell drugs, and are generally the scummiest and worst kind of people."

"Then there's the Asian Bad Boyz, a gang ran by Lung, the biggest baddest motherfucker in the bay, and his lieutenant, Oni Lee.  Lung is strong enough to be a force of nature in his own right, and Oni Lee is a massive pain to deal with.  They deal in Drugs and Prostitution mainly, and kidnap girls to force into service.  If you are Asian, Chinese, Japanese, it doesn't matter, you are basically already in the ABB."

"Finally, There's... The Empire Eighty Eight,  Originally two gangs known as the Empire and 1488, they were unified into a single gang by a Cape named Allfather, and eventually, his Heir took over when he died, His name is Kaiser.  The E88 have one of the deepest benches of any group in the city with a ton of Capes at their disposal, and have ties to Gesellschaft, a Nazi Organization based in Europe."

"In case it weren't obvious, the E88 are Nazis.  Drugs, Prostitution, and attacks on anything that does not fit their Aryan Ideals.  In a city choked with crime, it's all too easy for them to sway people to their ideals, as absolutely sickening as they are."

"There are a few other minor groups and individuals, but I don't know them off the top of my head, in terms of villains in the city."

Somatotrope says.

Edited by Hal Henderics

"A Nazi was, or still is, I suppose, an individual that believes that the Aryan, or pure Germans, named after the land they were born in, are superior to every other race around them. They attempted a complete genocide of those they blamed for their loss in a war that devastated their way of life, and began another to take over the world. They were not successful, and while the founder of these beliefs was killed, it is clear that there are those that still believe it" Proditor stated, letting out a small sigh, "If we are capable of taking care of this 'Empire Eighty Eight' organization, I would personally prefer to do it" he added.

Edited by GodofGamingRWBY

"Well, this sounds like a lovely place to live. For now though, I don't think we're prepared to do any of this. Maybe the ferry, possibly the Merchants. However, we're gonna need to find interdimensional travel eventually. And that, is going to take money or resources. I suppose if we succeeded in taking down the one gang, we could set up a bit of cash. . ." Harry addressed the others, specifically the armored person, and the young man. "Thoughts? Also," he said, turning back to the person seemingly dressed in tin foil, "You said your name was Somatotrope, right? Since you're from these parts, feel free to pick what we should do, and if you've got any advice one where to start setting up a base of operations, or getting situated in the world, I'd like to hear it."

Edited by Strider

"Well then"
lillys face looks dark, and shes tapping the ground with her spear. likewise Ador is lashing his tail. "As much as I would loveeee to clear out the gangs. I'm not sure were equip to handle that. Ill head down to this Graveyard, I should be able to get some help from the local wildlife."

The large, armored figure slowly turns to face Dr. Ebon, completely nonplussed by the events they had just seen on this... 'VHS tape'. Whatever that was. Apparently they had agreed to come here and assist in preventing the destruction of everything... Every everything, not just the everything of Tellius. It was still confusing, but it sounded exactly like something they would commit to on their own - and they were already here. Why refuse now? They slowly replace their helmet and fit it snug, then pick up their lance.

"...I am ready," they say. Then the world shatters.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Gwyn simply appears, with no fanfare, a foot or so above the ground in Earth Bet. They remain for the briefest of nanoseconds before gravity kicks in, slamming their weight to the pavement with an enormous CRASH of metal on stone/stone derivative. Anyone in the area is able to hear, and then see, this massive, white-and-gold-armored figure holding an enormous spear, just standing in the middle of the road.

"Sunken boats, huh. . .? I could probably take care of that if you gave me some time to work at it. How long ago did that happen?" If he had a followup to that question, it was cut off by his bones attempting to jump in a different direction than his skin at the thunderous noise. "What the hell-!" After he took a moment (and a breath), he moped a bit. "Yeah, something tells me we don't get to pick who we fight here." 

She looks rather nervous at all the attention, for better or worse. "Well, I don't exactly know, I was patroling different areas of the city, before I got-"

She shouts suddenly, thrusting her hand forward and causing the concrete to erupt into a small geyser of gravel as it rips up and out between her and the new armored figure.

At the sudden sound of a crash, Proditor instantly spun around with speed much unlike he was moving before, helm snapping open, with the bright light flowing out of it as a single hand rose from the darkness of his cloak, which was a long, skeletal like hand with purple-like skin. The same blue energy that had once enveloped Kusuke now enveloped Proditor's entire hand, slowly but surely growing more intense with every second. However, once the figure stated that they were not their enemy, Proditor's head tilted forward ever slightly.

For a second, Proditor was utterly still. Then, the light from his helm vanished as the helm itself closed, his hand returning beneath his robes, "They are speaking the truth" Proditor said simply. He had just scanned the outskirts of the figure's mind, and it was clear that whoever they were, they did not plan to attack or kill anyone. At least, without reason.

Edited by GodofGamingRWBY

The figure cocks their head at the Proditor's strange actions, and opens their mouth to speak. "What did--" However, just then Lilly makes herself known, somewhere around their knees. They look down at the girl with the same stoic silence as she inspects their armor and simply dashes away. 

After a moment, they look back at the Proditor. "...What did you do? Cast some sort of spell?"

The ambassador would pace around the damn place a few times before he finally decided to reappear again and say "Well obviously the gangs you just mentioned are filled with absolutely deplorable people who we will need to stop at some point before they interfere with our efforts to fix this damn place, but I feel that taking them head on right now would be suicidal".

He then took several deep breaths before he continued with "And so I agree with the good doctor, we need to gather some much needed information about this place, and we need to do it somewhere less.....open".

Edited by Cronos5010

"Dear god, I give up. You! Woman in the armor! What did you say your name was? You got a ship? Can we leave these people?" Harry sighed, and rubbed his temples. Maybe he should just go start a clinic or something. That would probably make things a bit better around this place. . . Harry glanced up and down the street, trying to see if anyone except the group of dolts was visible. He just sighed as the girl dashed off. "Kusuke, you don't have to get her. In fact please don't."

"I read your mind. Before now you were a possible threat, someone that could have arrived to kill us. Considering the way you entered, I wouldn't have been surprised. However, I am now certain that while you are capable of being a threat, you are not a threat as of now" Proditor replied simply, another arm rising from his robes, a blue aura surrounding both his hand and Lilly, lifting the latter slightly in the air so she would stop running, slowly pulling her form back towards the rest of the group, "... And if you were worried about me learning anything about you, do not worry. I merely read what your intentions were. Any secret you wish to hold on to by yourself is safe from my eyes knowledge."

Behind their helmet, the figure's eyes narrow. Mind-reading... very doubtful, but they weren't a mage. What one could do if they were powerful enough, they had no idea... although, apparently, this strange person did.

"...I see. I can understand that my words were not enough. Before you ask, I am here for the same purpose as you: To eventually defeat the Trespassers."