so if its already purified what do we do

edit :got it 

ice fang , rock blast tm and any new tms how many ice stone can we get i got  one from kimono quest i need it for my vulpix i completed all the achievements in v12 is there any other way to get v13

tm 156 air slash

route 8 near the old women who tell about the spiritomb actvation .location for psychic memory ,fighting memory.if its possible can u make a seperate section for evolution items ,pokemon specific item what is the use og puppet coins i started from continuattion my previous savefile

1 minute ago, HakuryuYukio said:

Update for the mega stone list:

according to this walkthrough: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ll-Z57X6pSVSHpPzqGcDwZ0mv8OjUzkd

you can get the Manectite by showing an Aevian Litwick to Zumi

Yes, I'm still on my guide run for ch15, didn't reach that point yet. Will add it once I'm done with the game (there will be some minor edits for that chapter too since I have encountered some small changes).

2 hours ago, 321_King_123 said:

Just a question.. How does the Adamant mint works?? Is it like, for the next battle, or it will be forever on that Pokemon?

And.. how the effect works? Like.. if i use a Sword Dance, ill get +3 oe +4?

It changes the nature of the stats to Adamant nature, but the name of the nature remains the same.

2 minutes ago, 321_King_123 said:

Just a question.. How does the Adamant mint works?? Is it like, for the next battle, or it will be forever on that Pokemon?

And.. how the effect works? Like.. if i use a Sword Dance, ill get +3 oe +4?

That's a Sword and Shield added item, its simple effect is to change the Nature of the Pokemon of your choice to Adamant, that's it.

OP Edited to include:

-Some minor edits on the Chapters Category.

-Revised Chapter 15 again.

-On the Locations Category, Floria Island is completely edited.

-Separated the Goldenwood Cave and Grove areas to their own tab for less confusing format.

Future Edit:

-In Chapters Category some Floria Island texts will be re-edited to match the Locations new format.

1 hour ago, crulla said:

with the new 13.03 update, there are a few new mega stones.
sandaconda's is on the lowest level of Sand Stream Cave.

image.png.590902b61f429935ed58eee0532c78fc.png

I know the location of all the new items, but not gonna add them in the guide just yet. Maybe in a day or two.

19 hours ago, Aboodie said:

I know the location of all the new items, but not gonna add them in the guide just yet. Maybe in a day or two.

Aww that's mean.. I am trying to get all the Zygard Cells and stuff..
I am stuck with 99 cells and backtracking to all the locations in the guide didn't do much, I am guessing some of these got removed because the location changed? Also some of them are in different spots like the Forest of Time, there are still 2 there but the second one doesn't need Rock Climb anymore, it's by the left of the Timesplicer Crystal, need surf

1 hour ago, MhicKy said:

Aww that's mean.. I am trying to get all the Zygard Cells and stuff..
I am stuck with 99 cells and backtracking to all the locations in the guide didn't do much, I am guessing some of these got removed because the location changed? Also some of them are in different spots like the Forest of Time, there are still 2 there but the second one doesn't need Rock Climb anymore, it's by the left of the Timesplicer Crystal, need surf

If you are looking for Zygarde Cells, the guide is fully updated at the Chapters section up to version 13.02. The current amount of cells obtainable is 102-105, depending on the game of it lets you carry on the last 3.
Anything else added on 13.03 which was less than 2 days ago will be added at a later date, for my sanity’s sake 👍

30 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

If you are looking for Zygarde Cells, the guide is fully updated at the Chapters section up to version 13.02. The current amount of cells obtainable is 102-105, depending on the game of it lets you carry on the last 3.
Anything else added on 13.03 which was less than 2 days ago will be added at a later date, for my sanity’s sake 👍

Yeah, managed to find the #100 but it was still strange.. I did backtrack 3 times to those locations and couldn't find them.. The only one I found was the one I had to use debug mode to warp to the old Gaeren Sewers since I forgot that one but everywhere else I couldn't find any extras.. 

Anyway will be waiting for the update then!

2 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

Yeah, managed to find the #100 but it was still strange.. I did backtrack 3 times to those locations and couldn't find them.. The only one I found was the one I had to use debug mode to warp to the old Gaeren Sewers since I forgot that one but everywhere else I couldn't find any extras.. 

Anyway will be waiting for the update then!

The game bugs out after having a certain amount of zygarde cells, been so since v12 for some reason. Not that I know what does it lmao, maybe an event that disable them or something somewhere. Also you gotta note that some spawn day or night time, as I indicated next to each one.
You only need 100, so that's fine ig.

I just did the 

Spoiler

Rift Chandlure Event and I did not find the code ether. So I am pretty sure it is just inaccessible now. Shame... The rift notes also seem to be inaccessible since it is not even an option on my Pokenav, my other save still has them however.