1 hour ago, JennyTilwarts said:

Thanks for response, is this a side quest or something? I just finished the V13 gym battle against Melia.

I see. If you are already beyond that point then the entrance is forever closed, unless Jan plan to reopen it at some later version update.
The entrance is only briefly open for a set time during the v12 story content.

6 hours ago, Nooooooo said:

Dumb question but could you perhaps add Tutors in some form on this?

Yeah, they will be added (like in my Reborn guide) when I start my new save for item revision (: no worries.

1 minute ago, Kasha said:

Thx! My OCD can rest now lol

Np, there are multiple items that got deleted early game, and some which got pushed late game. So keep that in mind while playing your new playthrough ^^.
I'll be updating the 1st 2 chapters (if lucky free today) otherwise might be absent for about a week..

1 hour ago, Aboodie said:

Np, there are multiple items that got deleted early game, and some which got pushed late game. So keep that in mind while playing your new playthrough ^^.
I'll be updating the 1st 2 chapters (if lucky free today) otherwise might be absent for about a week..

That's fine. Doing a shiny run so may take a while to get through depending on if the ivs want to play nice.  Shiny Fire Bunny loves zero Attack and Speed ivs lol.

1 hour ago, Nooooooo said:

Found more TMs

Hide contents

image.png.887b35a9f65a897f5e4061260c433aa0.pngFling and Low Sweep

image.png.330010086030379688fc9747b75bbf9b.pngSolar Blade

image.png.0865be1b0431f679b71963fd496e29ee.pngReturn

With Return's new TM placement its old placement was replaced by Frustration

Thank god, you're a life saver. I knew the EV Cards would be in Grand Dream City.

3 minutes ago, Nooooooo said:

I thinki its badge based now actually. You'll get access to them either post Crawli or Angie.

Even if I have miscalculated in my thoughts about EV Cards, I want to thank you.

• Thanks 1

I was checking out the guide and saw that it said there was a moonstone on route three in the connection area. Can anyone post a pic of the exact spot if they don't mind? I've been trying to find it forever and its driving me nuts lmao. Thanks.

13 minutes ago, Kasha said:

Was items in Chapter 3 removed cause it only shows two items for the whole Chapter (Was it always like that cause I forgot the entire story since I was waiting for V13 to replay through)? 

Probably upload lag issues, should be fixed though.

On 7/21/2021 at 11:00 PM, Shaytoplay said:

They moved dig to be on the right side of the Fertile Lands/Eclisa Pyramid... so i have no clue where to get bulldoze now lol.

They Moved Bulldoze to the Secret Shrine in Goldenwood Forest.

Pokemon Rejuv Bulldose.png

Edited by Thermidor
  • Like 1