On 7/22/2021 at 8:36 PM, Artifices said:

I was checking out the guide and saw that it said there was a moonstone on route three in the connection area. Can anyone post a pic of the exact spot if they don't mind? I've been trying to find it forever and its driving me nuts lmao. Thanks.

Removed to Goldenleaf Town.

42 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Anyone know where Sludge Wave is in v13? Seems like they moved it from the poison mountain somewhere. 

GDC, Department of Dreams, 8 stamps floor.

On 7/23/2021 at 8:39 AM, Metagro said:

Was TM 31 Brick Break removed from the cave in the jungles of Terajuma ? Can't seem to find it where the guide says it is.

It was pushed back to GDC.

On 7/27/2021 at 9:35 AM, Ram Cxz 007 said:

WHERE TM 144 LOCATED,are there any new crest in labyrinth

The tm is in the safari zone at the cave after you purify it.
as far as I know there is not any changes in the content for the labyrinth.

19 hours ago, Joao8597 said:

If I give the Garufan Book I got from the hidden library to the guy who asks for it, do I lose any story or lore in v13? I already got gothita imediatly after de 2nd gym so it's different from previous versions.

No you don't miss any this version.

On 8/1/2017 at 12:06 AM, Aboodie said:

Yes still there, you might be out of luck. I got one on my first try.

Hey man! i readed your guide for rejuvenation, but... I Wasnt able to find the Bulldoze tm. He should be on the right side of the outside of Pyramid grounds, right? on the left was Ground Memory, and if i am not mistaken, i remember picking up Mud Shot on the right side 

4 hours ago, 321_King_123 said:

Hey man! i readed your guide for rejuvenation, but... I Wasnt able to find the Bulldoze tm. He should be on the right side of the outside of Pyramid grounds, right? on the left was Ground Memory, and if i am not mistaken, i remember picking up Mud Shot on the right side 

That was removed and swapped with TM Dig on Route 1 (Goldenwood Forest) within the Secret Shrine.

1 hour ago, AnimeCrimson1 said:

Where is the hidden grove in blacksteeple castle

Not the place to ask, but it's story related area you should reach normally from the Garden.

16 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

isnt there no elemental punch tm and drain punch and where is 144 tm i could nt find it in the room before wimpod and where is gunk shot tutor

The Punch tutor is at Axis High Grounds.
TM144 is at the corrupted /not purified cave.

Gunk Shot I haven't encountered yet.

• Like 1