11 minutes ago, Joao8597 said:

Why?

No idea. Probably because they implemented TM Pay Day early.

7 minutes ago, RoySolare said:

@Aboodie. I have bad news. TMs that we could buy with AP aren’t available in patch 13.0.5. Maybe because I’m in chapter 1 or it’s for real.

That's already been edited some days ago.
Those TMs are 5+ badges only.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Where's the Zygarde Cell on the Rooftop? I've already tried a few times to look for it at nighttime, and it did not show up. Not sure exactly where it is, but I've checked all over the place.
 image.png.844c39877d7abe9c8d17b888898f1cb7.png

Edit: Completed Update on the new post said right side of the rooftop. It's on the bottom left. Right in front of the picture below.
image.png.46f5ede1ebb2a4152dd2cfb90ab997f3.png

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 9:00 AM, Vivi_Hallow said:

Where's the Zygarde Cell on the Rooftop? I've already tried a few times to look for it at nighttime, and it did not show up. Not sure exactly where it is, but I've checked all over the place.
 image.png.844c39877d7abe9c8d17b888898f1cb7.png

Edit: Completed Update on the new post said right side of the rooftop. It's on the bottom left. Right in front of the picture below.
image.png.46f5ede1ebb2a4152dd2cfb90ab997f3.png

Alright, I'll update the post with the corrected new location. Thank you for your observation.

On 9/16/2021 at 2:04 PM, Aboodie said:

Alright, I'll update the post with the corrected new location. Thank you for your observation.

No problem! I didn't want to type anything in the other post due to how clean it looked, so, I hope it's okay that I posted here instead. ^^'

12 hours ago, Vivi_Hallow said:

No problem! I didn't want to type anything in the other post due to how clean it looked, so, I hope it's okay that I posted here instead. ^^'

Yeah that's totally fine ^^

• 5 months later...