2 minutes ago, eggon said:

At the start of chapter 14 doing the forest restoration quest

Make sure your game is updated to the latest patch first, as that fixes some day/night cycle issues.

-Fixed the issue where the player's Day/Night cycle would become stagnant. (To fix this issue on affected files, enter and exit the Residential Apartments in GDC.)

as finishing The Lighthouse helper quest in Kristiline Town.

You can get some other stardust sources along your journey, you can check the General Items tab, though it's not up to date with V13, otherwise you can take a longer look at either the chapters/locations section.

1 minute ago, Aboodie said:

Make sure your game is updated to the latest patch first, as that fixes some day/night cycle issues.

-Fixed the issue where the player's Day/Night cycle would become stagnant. (To fix this issue on affected files, enter and exit the Residential Apartments in GDC.)

as finishing The Lighthouse helper quest in Kristiline Town.

You can get some other stardust sources along your journey, you can check the General Items tab, though it's not up to date with V13, otherwise you can take a longer look at either the chapters/locations section.

Ah dang I have patched it to the latest version but unfortunately no access to the apartments right now because of story reasons. Unfortunately as far as I know there was only one source of stardust in the overworld at this stage of the game but that location was changed in v13 so now it no longer contains stardust. 

1 minute ago, eggon said:

Ah dang I have patched it to the latest version but unfortunately no access to the apartments right now because of story reasons. Unfortunately as far as I know there was only one source of stardust in the overworld at this stage of the game but that location was changed in v13 so now it no longer contains stardust. 

That's for your luck is fixable. When the GDC is at lockdown, you can still access it in a sneaky way through the Claydols. Just find the one in the Badlands, and let it teleport you there.

Just now, Aboodie said:

That's for your luck is fixable. When the GDC is at lockdown, you can still access it in a sneaky way through the Claydols. Just find the one in the Badlands, and let it teleport you there.

Nice thank you, you're a lifesaver

OP Edited to include:

-On the Typing Category:

The Poke Balls section is completely edited.

The Berries section is completely edited.

The Battle Items section is completely edited.

The Key Items section is completely edited.

The Rift Data section is completely edited.

The Zygarde Cells section is completely edited, added the Zygarde Cells and Zygarde Cores to different tabs.

The Stamps section is completely edited and relisted in a numerical order.

OP Edited to include:

-On the Typing Category:

The General Items tab is completely edited to match the current version with applied changed sub-categories for easier navigation, includes:

Evolution sub-category.

Battle-Held sub-category.

Outside-of-Battle sub-category.

Stats and Breeding sub-category.

Form-Specific sub-category.

Fossils sub-category.

Exchangeable sub-category.

Valuable sub-category.

The Medicine tab is completely edited to match the current version with applied changed sub-categories for easier navigation, includes:

HP-Restoring sub-category.

Status Condition Healing sub-category.

Fainting and PP-Restoring sub-category.

Stats Changing sub-category.

Exp. Changing sub-category.

Ability Changing sub-category.

Nature Changing sub-category.

Herbal sub-category.

The TMs, RMs, and HMs tab is re-edited to be only in numerical order.

-Minor typo edits for the overall post.

-Removed the Wild Encounters list.

-Removed the Shops list.

Hey! appreciate all the work you do.

Any chance we will be getting the wild encounters list back? I completely understand not wanting to go through updating that, but even the old list still had some helpful stuff on it. Maybe it could just be posted as a comment? It helped point me in the right direction to certain items even if it's wasn't completely accurate. 

Edited by Whattodo

6 hours ago, Whattodo said:

Hey! appreciate all the work you do.

Any chance we will be getting the wild encounters list back? I completely understand not wanting to go through updating that, but even the old list still had some helpful stuff on it. Maybe it could just be posted as a comment? It helped point me in the right direction to certain items even if it's wasn't completely accurate. 

The new updated one will be posted sometime later depending on the OG post accepting the bigger edit or crashing again after having a stroke ^^

~End Summary Edits for the Guide~

-Chapters Category revised to completely match the current game version.

-Locations Category revised to completely match the current game version.

-Typing Category revised to completely match the current game version, including:

The General Items tab edited with applied changed sub-categories for easier navigation, includes:

Evolution sub-category.

Battle-Held sub-category.

Outside-of-Battle sub-category.

Stats and Breeding sub-category.

Form-Specific sub-category.

Fossils sub-category.

Exchangeable sub-category.

Valuable sub-category.

The Medicine tab edited with applied changed sub-categories for easier navigation, includes:

HP-Restoring sub-category.

Status Condition Healing sub-category.

Fainting and PP-Restoring sub-category.

Stats Changing sub-category.

Exp. Changing sub-category.

Ability Changing sub-category.

Nature Changing sub-category.

Herbal sub-category.

The TMs, RMs, and HMs tab is completely re-edited to be only in numerical order.

The Mega Stones, Z-Crystals, and Crests are fully separated for their individual sub-categories.

The Zygarde Cells separated to the Zygarde Cells and Zygarde Cores tabs,

The Stamps section is relisted in a numerical order.

-Achievement category is fully updated.

-Mining Rock category is fully updated.

-Wild Encounters list is fully updated.

-Added Move Tutors category.

-Added Other Services category.

-Separated the Goldenwood Cave and Groove from Route 1 to their own tab.

-Removed the Shops list.

-Minor typo edits for the overall post.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, M7secreto said:

Question, was the revival herb removed? I was trying to buy some in gdc at the herbal shop but its no longer there and when i was checking this item guide, it still shows ups as obtainable in the herbal shop <.<

Yeah it was removed. Pretty certain I did delete it at some point while writing the chapters section 🤔 Guess I'll remove it again, saving this guide is a pain in the ass 😩

10 minutes ago, Aboodie said:

Yeah it was removed. Pretty certain I did delete it at some point while writing the chapters section 🤔 Guess I'll remove it again, saving this guide is a pain in the ass 😩

Ok, thank you. I found in the item list by location (Terrial island) and by item list by typing (Medicine -> Herbs).

I dont know where its mentioned more but this were the places i read it, hope it helps :D

31 minutes ago, M7secreto said:

Ok, thank you. I found in the item list by location (Terrial island) and by item list by typing (Medicine -> Herbs).

I dont know where its mentioned more but this were the places i read it, hope it helps :D

I'll probably try later tonight or tomorrow for the edit, since like usual the post has a stroke while saving.