[IC] TotMV:G2: The Battered Hero

Chevaleresse

Katsuo

Sure. Threat. Right there. Let's just have another little chit-chat. The probably enemy didn't seem to be doing much right then, so Katsuo decided there wasn't too much harm in talking. He would have preferred to be smashing though.

"I'm a mage. Also a moon. From the future." He said flatly, "And the smashy stick--" Gwaedu interrupted him with an angry deeping "--And the mace is my intelligent device, Gwaedu. She doesn't like to talk."

"A dragon dying? Now I'm the one not buying it, those bastards are immortal and powerful as all getout."

"When your magical might increases with every pinch or scrap of gold and jewels you own, you tend to be unkillable and all powerful."

"Yeah, the big guy is Crazy Strong! He lives in a Volcano on an island full of Treasures and Magical things! And he keeps reviving Boss whenever he messes up a puzzle and gets killed!"

Edited by Hal Henderics

Snow, The Lady Ashford.

"The only immortal dragons I know are the Children of Heartbeat. You are in the employ of one of them? They tend to only speak with the victonari... and none of them hoard treasure. Clearly this world is much different from my own. There's already many differences. Dragons... Lolis. What threat could we be here to fight? Dragons and Lolis? One of them or both? Or soemthing entirely different...."

• Upvote 1

(YOU CAN'T TELL HIROKI IS A GIRL UNLESS YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF INCREDIBLY CANNY OBSERVATIONAL ABILITIES HER OUTFIT IS LITERALLY DESIGNED TO HIDE HER GENDER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND SHE'S USING A VOICE CHANGER WITH A GENDER-NEUTRAL AND HIGHLY UNNATURAL TONE THANK YOU)

"W-what? No, lolis aren't a kind of demon or anything, they're just little girls, j- They're not a threat. And there are no clans that hunt them." A blast of static bombards the group as the figure known as the Hellfire Knight visibly sighs. "I don't know what's happening right know; this plane is really strange.

If you really need a short form of my name, say HK."

Kagari tilted her head even further when confronted by the Hellfire Knight's strange response, barely remembering to keep it to an angle reasonable for a human.

"Loli...Hunter? Gods? Sorry, I don't really understand what you're saying. There's only one god I really follow, and most people don't really call her that... Most people don't like her, either, for that matter, though she's really nice. Besides, I know what a loli is, and I'm pretty sure I qualify, so it would be pretty weird for me to hunt myself, no?

And I already said, I'm wearing this swimsuit because it's my working attire. Professionals need to keep up appearance, y'know?"

Snow, The Lady Ashford.

"Well no shit you ended up somewhere you weren't before, so of course something magical happened. You just going to point out everything obvious or... what? And it's not disdain. More like I just know you'll disappoint me so I'm saving myself the trouble."

"W-what? No, lolis aren't a kind of demon or anything, they're just little girls, j- They're not a threat. And there are no clans that hunt them."

"So, they aren't... I see. I'm not entirely sure I understand. This is not something that exists in my world."

Hellfire Knight's hand rises to their head. "Okay. So this is, what, a different plane, and one that hasn't been interconnected with the others? Still, that coincidence is just too much. I know a Kagari, she is one of the other fighters in the grand tournament in Tempest, and she has the same family name as you too."

Snow, The Lady Ashford

"Then you live in a strange plane, because no Dragons have been seen on Graterras for nearly 4000 years. Clearly, we aren't where we were before so I think it's safe to say wherever you came from, we aren't there. That narrows down the possibilties only slightly though. This isn't something Aelia did... or any of the Nine Divines as I reckon none of you know them. So... It has to be a power that transcends. Seeker spoke of beings with that ability... but they are apparently incredibly rare. But, I'd have to trust Ignacio and fuck that." Snow place her hand to her chin in contemplation.

"Either way we must keep on guard. I doubt we were sent here for a picnic."

• Upvote 1

Magna stood, bemused by the conversations of the others. Plenty of jargon was being thrown around, but none seemed the wiser to it. On top of that, there definitely were some unique humans here that she had never encountered before. The humans back in her world weren't advanced enough in technologies to have a mechanized battle suit, nor being able to evolve into arachnids.This only convinced her further that they all indeed were brought together from different worlds. Though the criteria for being brought here didn't seem to be very picky; to have brought a demi-human and an undead along with humans.

"No matter," she thought to herself. Perhaps she could think of this as an unexpected vacation. There was no real need to be anywhere in a hurry; especially since she didn't suffer from the needs of the living. Seeing as how the other humans were already engaged and intermingling with one another, she decided to move over to the Arachnid, whom everyone seemed oblivious to. If it weren't for the fact that she could detect the living being that was separated from the rest, she probably wouldn't have noticed the Arachnid either, due to how well it was concealed.

"Hello there, spiderling," she said, as she addressed the Arachnid casually. "What's your take on all of this?"

Bridgett sighed once more. The talk of dragons, gods, and Lolis made her giggle.

"Umm...where I'm from people travel to other words a lot, but this place doesn't look like any I know." she said quietly. "But it could be a lost world or something similar." she finished as she held Mornings Arrow close to her.

Katsuo

"I'm getting the impression this is a lot more displaced than just being on a different world." Katsuo said, largely directing his comment towards the blonde girl.

Considering the large variation of attendees to this madness, there wasn't much reason to assume he was even if the same universe as where he began. Gwaedu blinked a few times.

"Oh, yeah, that's a good point." Katsuo said, "How many of you are from Earth, or at least know of it?"

Jade O'Duffle

"I don't know what these so called lollies or cosplayers are, but dragons? Ha! No way in hell dragons exist, they're just fairy tale nonsense meant to help parents put their children to sleep." Jade crossed his arms. He then heard mentions of Earth. He always knew of it's existence though he was never able to actually visit it.

"Earth, huh? I've heard stories of Earth, never been there myself though. But if I remember correctly something happened to it and most everyone fled or was killed" Things are taking a turn for the weird but weird isn't necessarily bad though..

Snow, The Lady Ashford.

"The only world I know, is Graterras. It is the world partially created by the goddess of which I serve. Lady Aelia, Queen of the Wind, and she who rules over the domain of the Mind. I am her champion, Snow, the Lady Ashford. Her Divine Knight. I cannot say I've heard of this... "Earth" you speak of. Is it another wold like that of Graterras? Was it one of the sister worlds born from the body of Heartbeat? We've not heard much of the other worlds that lie within, not past Graterras. But, The elemental plane of Air is infinite, so I assume so is the Prime Material Plane. However, I'm afraid you drew a bad lot at least in terms of knowledge. It is the Dread Pirate Lord Ignacio who knows more of the secrets of the universe then I as he is the bitchboy of Seeker. Luckily though, he isn't here for you all, because he is certifiably and surely... insane."

"Oh? Even the same family name? That's...odd."

It was also a bit awkward, considering that Kagari had eaten her whole family and thus was the last person with said family name.

But she wasn't about to actually say that, it might have created a bad impression.

"But another me, huh... I mean, I knew other planes existed, but... I never thought I'd get to meet someone from one. Or, well. That's not quite accurate. Rather, I never thought I'd have the chance to meet one who wasn't actively trying to kill me."

She shook her head and asked excitedly, forgetting about the bad atmosphere that had overtaken the area while they were talking for a moment.

"So, this other me, what kind of person is she? Is she human? Is she nice?"

Hearing the strange aloof boy speak the name of her planet, Kagari perked up.

"Oh! Oh! Me! I'm from Earth. Well, might not be the same Earth though, now that I think about it."

Edited by Code: PIRULUK

Bridgett happy that someone actually noticed her smiled at the boy to say thank you.

"What is each of yours Earths like if i may ask? The one I know of is still full of people and they don't know anything outside of their world." She said a bit more confidently then she has anything as of yet. "So i don't think its the same one your talking about...Mr...sorry i don't think I caught your name." She finished nodding to the man in the cowboy hat.

The grey cloaked man turns to face the shy lady and says "That sort of sounds like my earth Miss?"

He then turns to the glowing boy and says "You seem to know about Earth, but where I come from they don't have people who glow, or sentient weaponry"