[IC] TotMV:G2: The Battered Hero

Chevaleresse

The shoulders of the figure droop. "I see. I guess taking the path sounds like a good idea." The figure turns toward it and takes a few hesistant-looking steps.

There's the occasional gear or other unidenfitiable bit of machinery sticking out, but not really anything else of note in the chasm.

"Perhaps this is the afterlife, and we've all moved on~" she joked. It would be a little worrying and a little ironic, coming from a cloaked figure with a skeleton mask and a scythe. Of course, there was no way that they were in the afterlife. After all, she governed part of the afterlife already, if only a tiny subsection of it. On top of that, these people were still alive and hadn't passed on yet. So this couldn't be her universe, considering that these weren't souls for her to pass into the Underworld. Nor was her supervisor there to scold her for not doing her job. "If there are no objections, let's make our way out, shall we?"

Snow, The Lady Ashford.

"Great... if I knew I'd be on another plane of existence I'd not have come. Such a bloody hassle. Worse, those good for nothin' heroes of Graterras have the Horn of the North, so... it's not like I have back up if things get ugly. Damn it Aelia... if I was going to have a crisis of faith it'd be now you know? Luckily for you... I don't need that stupid thing, and I surely will be back quickly from whatever reason i've been called here."

Snow thought in her mind awakening in the strange existence. She heard the others scrambling around her in the slumber, but if they meant her harm... like they could do anything to her anyway, they'd have done something by now. So, she assumed they were there for the same purpose as she.

She stood up, her silver armour clanking loudly, and simply said "You lead the the way. I don't care what we do, just point me at your danger and I'll kill it. I doubt half you clowns are any good at that judging by looks. But, if you're here with me you can't be all trash. Unless fate is just that cruel to you."

Snow follows...reluctantly but does all the same.

• Upvote 1

A muscular, tan-skinned man starts groggily waking up, slowly moving himself to a standing position. He groans, looking around. "Eugh... The hell is this place? Did I get drunk again...? Shit." He flips his giant sword up, slinging it onto his back.

So, no one knows exactly why they're here. So it's unlikely that they're a specific danger to me. Edmond ceases his pacing, and follows the group.

"I think it would be in our best interests to have a full set of introductions. We can then discuss how we came to be here. I think, however, that we can delay any expedition out of our safe haven."

"I'm Edmond Cooper. I'm an engineer with the Gliesian Military Special Ops."

Edited by Strider

Snow, The Lady Ashford

Snow sighed loudly "Who cares? We're here. Not really much point discussin' how we got here. And I know I'm not here to make any friends. So, you all can talk or whatever, but don't go gettin' all chummy with me. I don't really give a shit who you are, I care what you can do."

Okay...

"I think...that if you don't wish to 'get chummy', this is still important for any future plans. I was, and I assume you were, called here, probably for the same reasons. We need to cooperate. This is reasonable, isn't it?"

Edmond finishs nervously, waiting for a response from this surly lady. She seems to be wearing plate armor. That hasn't been used for centuries. It's certainly odd. Is it an antique?

Edited by Strider

Snow, The Lady Ashford

"I still don't see a point. Talking isn't action, it's a waste of my time. We could be out there getting this over with. I've got places to be, I'm a busy woman. Coordination is fine by me. Idle chit-chat is tarrying I can't abide by. The wind doesn't wait." she sighed so loudly through her helmet it rattled.

"But I suppose you mortals aren't as good as I, so I will give you your time."

"Wooaah, dude, you got a sweet costume. Looks like something a rocker would wear. You some kinda Scream-o type?"

Theodore blares rock music from his beats, loud enough that the others can feel the bass. Despite the extreme volume being broadcast from his head, he continues carrying on his conversation normally.

"The names Theodore, best DJ in the States. So, what's your name, little girl, what's your name?"

Edited by S34N1C

Jade O'Duffle

"Well this definitely ain't a dream. If it I was I'd have fallen asleep again and started dreaming within it. Dreams never are this boring." He lifted himself off the ground and whipped the dirt off his pants. The man spun out his revolver just the check if it had been fully loaded. It was he then proceeded to take half a minute spinning his gun before logging back in it's holster. Spitting out the old piece of grass in his mouth to only replace it with one from his satchel, he follows behind the group. Jade didn't speak up, they all knew their objective. Plus he was never one to start conversation. He just kept his hat low, blocking his eyes from view showing people only his stubble and the piece of grass poking out of his mouth.

This is going nowhere. I'm going to have to reintroduce myself over and over as people wake up...Perhaps the woman in the armor was right...

Edmond sighs and begins to search his pockets for supplies. Money. That may be utterly useless depending on where we are...A pen, and two napkins. Maybe useful? An I.D. Another useless item.

Edited by Strider